The Derby is active and ready for your submissions and voting.
Holy Ship(ping Bags)!
* Please show a detail of the design placed on the bag, kinda like how shirt designs have to be placed on the tee. Thanks and apologies for any confusion.
Have you ever ordered a shirt from us? You know that fancy lil’ bag that keeps it safe and sound from all the gross stuff it encounters on its way to you? Well, those bags didn't just materialize out of nowhere; they were designed. And we figure it's time for you guys to help us give ‘em an update. So go nuts with your designs, but know this:
- - All submissions must use our bag template in AI, EPS, or PSD format.
- - Designs can only use THREE ink colors: black, Shirt.Woot blue, and Shirt.Woot yellow.
- - The bag must be white.
- - Designs must incorporate our 'exclamation-point-in-a-circle' mark (included in each template). The exclamation point must remain white, but the solid-colored circle around it can be black, blue or yellow. It can also be scaled to fit your design, but should not be stretched, skewed, or otherwise altered.
- - Do not include text in your design (except for our exclamation-point, obvs).
- - 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place artists will receive a flat fee of $1000 but no commissions, and will be credited by name on the printed bags. (We'll add this. Don't put your name in the design).
- - Design Theme? Whatever you want! It doesn't need to be about Shirt.Woot. As long as it follows the rules and includes our mark, it's eligible.
- - We reserve the right to reject anything that doesn't meet our standards or that reflects on our company in ways we don't like, so don't get all butt-hurt about it.
Pay close attention to the Terms & Conditions when submitting: we will own your winning design forever. If you don't like that, don't submit.
Please email your art file when you submit your entry so we get it and you can get paid! $$$$$$$$ ok done.
This Derby ends NEXT THURSDAY at noon.
Next week's Derby preview - Spring Sprang Sprung: What in carnation? Spring has Sprung! So lettuce leaf winter behind and celebrate warmer days and allergies by having every bunny design spring tees! But seriously, let’s not ALL submit flowers and rabbits? Bee brave. Branch out. But no cream tees, peas. Thanks a melon, everyone!
Fog of War (In no particular order)
Only users who have made at least one purchase at any Woot site may vote in the Derby. If that's you, just click "I'd Want One" next to any designs that catch your fancy. You can vote for as many different designs as you like, but only once per design. If you don't see the "I'd Want One" buttons next to the designs, you're either not logged in, or you've never bought anything from Woot. Go log in and/or buy something if you want to vote.
Double Derby Schedule
- Monday at noon: Main Derby theme is announced and opens for submissions and voting
- Thursday at noon: Main Derby submissions and voting closes
- Thursday at 12:01pm: Mini-Derby theme announced and opens for submissions and voting
- Friday at 12:01am: 1st place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- Saturday at 12:01am: 2nd place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- Sunday at 12:01am: 3rd place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- following Monday at 12:01am: Honorable Mentions Plus Sale launches
Top voted entries over the last 3 hours (excluding entries in the Fog)