tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

inkycatz wrote:Hi there, where are you seeing it listed as Cool Grey 7C? (Links, and/or screenshots would help.)

Thanks!

It was listed as Cool Grey 7C, but we corrected that. It's silver metallic.

bolsontanker

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bolsontanker

WANT zipup hoodies.... where's the zip-up love?

jubz07

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jubz07

The turtle shell and legend totes are super cool!! However, I ran into a bit of a dilemma...why am I not able to purchase both at the same time? There should be a shopping cart for all of my impulse buys. Did I miss it? Now I am feeling too lazy to go back and purchases the other.

neovenator

quality posts: 9 Private Messages neovenator

Hey Woot, is there ANY POSSIBLE WAY of getting the Morning Power-Up design on a zip-up hoodie? I DESPERATELY want to be able to wear that to work, but I need it to be zip-up so my boss sees I've got a dress code-appropriate shirt on underneath.

Seriously, I NEED this almost as much as my morning coffee! :O

joegillum

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joegillum

PLEASE do sore thumbs in a short sleeve. No one needs long sleeves right now and that shirt rocks. I wore mine down to fibers, need replacements!

rogue8402

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rogue8402
wisenekt wrote:Getting to be a lttle late in the season for sweatshirts isn't it Woot!?

Don't say that. I want them to come out with as many as possible so that I have a greater chance to purchase a design that I want to be reprinted! ;)

88mph

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 88mph
bolsontanker wrote:WANT zipup hoodies.... where's the zip-up love?

This.

No zip-up hoodies? I am disappoint.

airesso

quality posts: 0 Private Messages airesso

Oh come on! Where's the "a legend was born" hoodie or long sleeve tee?

sjwilcox83

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sjwilcox83

WHY WOOT WHY!!! I have been kicking myself for not getting the School tee when it was out... and it was reckoned without me realizing and I was crushed! I was SO excited to see it back! But on a pull over hoodie?! No deal Long sleeve- definitely, zip up hoodie- maybe, pull over- no way. Sadness.

jmoonwolf4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmoonwolf4

Does anyone know the sizing for the longsleeve?
I usually get a women's medium/large...

sherrypie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sherrypie

Thank you! Thank you for printing The Perfect Moment Tee! I have been searching and longing for this shirt in my size every since I missed it. You have not only let me buy a shirt but also given me back a few minutes of my time per day.
I have not bought a long sleeve tee yet so I almost want to buy two different sizes to make sure I have one that fits well. Hmm, I guess I have time to pick up my second before it ends. It would be nice if these shirt events went on for a bit longer. Plus the over-encumbered tote is simply genius.

rebusch89

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rebusch89

Still wtb women's jackets and long sleeved tees!

NapalmDotNet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NapalmDotNet

heh, the Konami code works.

heajin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages heajin

Why is "blocks build you" not included in this line up of video game fun?

calebmitchell

quality posts: 64 Private Messages calebmitchell

Question: Regarding the posters, how are they shipped and what material are they made of? I really want The Realm of Every Game poster, but if it's made of the same cheap material that posters like those you buy at Wal-Mart are made of, I'd be hesitant to spend $15 on it. I have a ton of those things, and they just rip so easily :/ Plus, I live in a dorm and it's a real pain in the butt trying to take them down and move them every time I have to move back in and out of the dorms.

heidiruth

quality posts: 12 Private Messages heidiruth
calebmitchell wrote:Question: Regarding the posters, how are they shipped and what material are they made of? I really want The Realm of Every Game poster, but if it's made of the same cheap material that posters like those you buy at Wal-Mart are made of, I'd be hesitant to spend $15 on it. I have a ton of those things, and they just rip so easily :/ Plus, I live in a dorm and it's a real pain in the butt trying to take them down and move them every time I have to move back in and out of the dorms.

I bought a poster back when they had "Questionable Table of Elements" on one. It shipped in a hard cardboard poster tube, and it's made of a slightly thicker material than Wal-Mart posters. I, however, still wouldn't hang it without some sort of a frame, because in my experience all posters get pretty beat up in the long run (I moved in and out of a dorm for 3 years, so I can sympathize).

My solution to not spending a ton extra on a frame was going to Wal-Mart's posters/frames section. The woot posters are 16x19, and they sold a cheap frame that cost something like $3 that was 16x20. It's not like most frames because its border is actually four cheap-ish pieces of black plastic that you snap together around the poster once you have it set onto the plastic & cardboard fronting and backing. Hard to explain, but as cheap as it was, it actually looks pretty nice with the poster, keeps it safe from wear and tear, and makes it much easier to hang. Disadvantage is it's just a hint too small on either side of the frame because the poster is an inch shorter.

Let me know if you want a picture. I tried to find a link to the frame in their online store but didn't have any luck.

calebmitchell

quality posts: 64 Private Messages calebmitchell
heidiruth wrote:I bought a poster back when they had "Questionable Table of Elements" on one. It shipped in a hard cardboard poster tube, and it's made of a slightly thicker material than Wal-Mart posters. I, however, still wouldn't hang it without some sort of a frame, because in my experience all posters get pretty beat up in the long run (I moved in and out of a dorm for 3 years, so I can sympathize).

My solution to not spending a ton extra on a frame was going to Wal-Mart's posters/frames section. The woot posters are 16x19, and they sold a cheap frame that cost something like $3 that was 16x20. It's not like most frames because its border is actually four cheap-ish pieces of black plastic that you snap together around the poster once you have it set onto the plastic & cardboard fronting and backing. Hard to explain, but as cheap as it was, it actually looks pretty nice with the poster, keeps it safe from wear and tear, and makes it much easier to hang. Disadvantage is it's just a hint too small on either side of the frame because the poster is an inch shorter.

Let me know if you want a picture. I tried to find a link to the frame in their online store but didn't have any luck.

Thanks! I know just the things you're talking about. I wondered if those would work

Narfcake

quality posts: 293 Private Messages Narfcake

Normally, I'd be posting the numbers ... but the sales haven't closed yet, so you last-minute folks, buy now while you still can!

Mavyn

quality posts: 23 Private Messages Mavyn

For the poster-lovers...a fairly cheap solution is to have it laminated. Kinko's used to do it for fairly cheap. Can still frame it later if you want. I have posters that were laminated 15+ years ago and they look fine.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

popsiclezone

quality posts: 0 Private Messages popsiclezone

I was waiting till tomorrow to get paid to buy one. But now the link i saved just takes me to the reckoning. Are they all sold out, Or whats up?

kkshields

quality posts: 14 Private Messages kkshields
popsiclezone wrote:I was waiting till tomorrow to get paid to buy one. But now the link i saved just takes me to the reckoning. Are they all sold out, Or whats up?

Sorry, but the sale ended yesterday.

heidiruth

quality posts: 12 Private Messages heidiruth
Narfcake wrote:Closing numbers for this event:

-snip-
21. Over-Encumbered Tote Bag - Sold 315

Wow. Never would've guessed that the Over-Encumbered Tote Bag would be the best seller of the lot. I'm pretty dang excited to get mine for beach season here in FL...I'll be the coolest gal at the beach.