capsfanbryce

quality posts: 4 Private Messages capsfanbryce

Currently still have Don't Look Back I've got you" from the last random in MXL. Brand new and unworn.

Looking for just about anything in ML or MXL. Would really love to get a hold of:
- Wizards Magic Party
- Books: No electricity Req.
- Tea: The Gentlemen's Coffee
- Green Means Go
- 5 second Rule

Please make an offer

velasa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages velasa

It was a while ago, but if anyone has a Villainous Victorian Velociraptor in any men's size, I would be interested in purchasing it. Worn is fine as long as there are no holes or damage to the design.

msumdragon17

quality posts: 1 Private Messages msumdragon17

I have a Women's Small of the 'Goldfish of Doom' shirt that I'd be willing to trade for pretty much ANY shirt in either a Men's Medium, Men's Large or Women's Large.

amreli

quality posts: 8 Private Messages amreli
j5 wrote:That is going to be a hard sell. lol.

No kidding. *sigh* I actually don't mind the implied profanity or phallic image...it's the freaking guns that absolutely rules it out for me (well, for my child, I certainly don't fit in a K6!).

Narfcake wrote:Better or worse than Woot sending out Wences' "Special" delivery in kids sized randoms?

j5 wrote:I don't know, at least the stars were cute. Some parental creativity required to get out of that scene.
I do find it funny that woot claimed "shirts that sold well in kids sizes" were sent. So where did THAT statistic come from.

Yeah, I would have preferred that one...the implication (I'm sure) is completely lost on kids. But it's a typical American attitude that sex is worse than violence, which makes no sense to me whatsoever.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
amreli wrote:But it's a typical American attitude that sex is worse than violence, which makes no sense to me whatsoever.

That's a treatise fit for a sociology grad student.

move along

amreli

j5 wrote:That's a treatise fit for a sociology grad student.

Or even several...

bizlur

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bizlur

I have 6 shirts I can't seem to get rid of, so I put them all on ebay. I can still trade if there are no bids.

http://clothing.shop.ebay.com/Mens-Clothing-/1059/i.html?_catref=1&_fln=1&_ipg=&_ssn=mtnbiker_dude&_trksid=p3911.c0.m282

Keep in mind these are old ones, but still in good condition.

gunner305

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gunner305

I have a "1988 The Human Genome Project" woot shirt in Mens Medium

Also have "Flora & Phonograph" in Mens XL

Both are in good condition Open to trades and offers i wear Mens Medium

BlackDragon0480

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BlackDragon0480
bizlur wrote:I have 6 shirts I can't seem to get rid of, so I put them all on ebay. I can still trade if there are no bids.

http://clothing.shop.ebay.com/Mens-Clothing-/1059/i.html?_catref=1&_fln=1&_ipg=&_ssn=mtnbiker_dude&_trksid=p3911.c0.m282

Keep in mind these are old ones, but still in good condition.

PMed you!

alwaysfirefox

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alwaysfirefox

I'm probably far too late as the last random shirt sale has already been a while ago, but I'll try my luck anyway: I'm looking for any of these four shirts, and would pay a lot to anybody who is willing to sell them:

1. 'Fresh Cake' in women's small:

2. 'Ancestry' in men's large or men's medium:

3. 'The Hungry Igloo' in men's large or men's medium:

4. 'Donut Panic!' in men's large or men's medium:

If anybody is interested, just send me a message.

BlackDragon0480

alwaysfirefox wrote:I'm probably far too late as the last random shirt sale has already been a while ago, but I'll try my luck anyway: I'm looking for any of these four shirts, and would pay a lot to anybody who is willing to sell them:

If anybody is interested, just send me a message.

Go to www.teetrde.org and do a search for the ones you want. There's many available. Perhaps you'll have some luck there.

alwaysfirefox

BlackDragon0480 wrote:Go to www.teetrde.org and do a search for the ones you want. There's many available. Perhaps you'll have some luck there.

Thanks, but I already checked if they have those shirts there...and they don't, so this here is my last option, or at least the only one I can think of.

j5

alwaysfirefox wrote:Thanks, but I already checked if they have those shirts there...and they don't, so this here is my last option, or at least the only one I can think of.

I have a spare ancestry, but it's a men's XL.
My non-spare is a L, but I've worn it 3-4 times.

move along

BlackDragon0480

alwaysfirefox wrote:Thanks, but I already checked if they have those shirts there...and they don't, so this here is my last option, or at least the only one I can think of.

Fresh Cake in WS is available as of this posting and Donut Panic is available in MM and ML (in fact two of each in my search). There's new shirts appearing all the time so make sure and check often. Just trying to help.

alwaysfirefox

BlackDragon0480 wrote:Fresh Cake in WS is available as of this posting and Donut Panic is available in MM and ML (in fact two of each in my search). There's new shirts appearing all the time so make sure and check often. Just trying to help.

Thanks, I already wrote all five of them 3 days ago, but apparently everybody is on vacation now, as they have not read my message until now. Anyway, thanks for trying to help, I'll keep checking.

aeris82

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aeris82

The only shirt I have for trade is this one, unworn, unwashed, in WL:

I'd trade for (nearly) anything, also in WL.

Send a PM or something!

alwaysfirefox

Would really like to help you out, that shirt is seriously ugly..the dodo looks like a vulture.. :D

You could try teetrade, there's already one in women's large available however. Other than that you could always try ebay.

There are far too many great shirts here, to be honestly I don't understand why woot doesn't offer an option to buy shirts with reckoned designs for a higher price.
Some designs are simply too good to be shelved forever - e.g. personally, I can think of at least 10 shirts for which I would pay at least double of their original price...

The four mentioned before are the ones I like the most, but I just saw this here, which is pretty funny too - if anybody has it in women's small, men's medium, or men's large, and is willing to sell it for a good price, just send me a pm:

apuster

quality posts: 3 Private Messages apuster

Hey guys, I have this shirt:

The is a Men's Large. I'm willing to trade this for almost anything. It's never worn. I'll trade for a Men's Medium as well

Ninja Edit: I'll trade for a lightly used/washed a few times as well Also, it doesn't have to be a woot shirt.

<3

ianrebel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ianrebel

Sorry, I have no shirts to trade at this time, I just started getting into the woot shirt phenomenon. How does this random woot shirt event go down. I noticed that there was a shirt of the day every day in july when I looked at the history so how do you know when it is a random shirt day? My friend told me that random woot shirt days happen once a month and the shirts are $5 per. I don't want to miss my first random woot shirt day.

genericsmith

quality posts: 15 Private Messages genericsmith
ianrebel wrote:Sorry, I have no shirts to trade at this time, I just started getting into the woot shirt phenomenon. How does this random woot shirt event go down. I noticed that there was a shirt of the day every day in july when I looked at the history so how do you know when it is a random shirt day? My friend told me that random woot shirt days happen once a month and the shirts are $5 per. I don't want to miss my first random woot shirt day.

The random shirt days are for the most part, random. They'll sometimes pop up on holidays and they've been used to fill a day when a shirt was pulled for using stolen material. Most of the time though it's just when they have a lot of shirts sitting around in the warehouse they want to sell quick.

They're 6.66 per shirt.

It looks like May 23rd was the last random shirt day... it's shows as a while shirt with a blurry question mark.

Munchy Attack If you can find the name of this artist & real song title I'll buy you a daily woot shirt (your choice what day)

Dystopia Dark Lager, Where the Wild Parties at?, B.A. Bearacus, and many more wanted in XXL(PLEASE!!!)
Edgar Allen Poe shall remained headlock'd until Nevermore is reckoned.

Narfcake

quality posts: 284 Private Messages Narfcake
genericsmith wrote:It looks like May 23rd was the last random shirt day... it's shows as a while shirt with a blurry question mark.

Actually, July 4 was the last random day.

The $5/per is only if you happen to have a $5 off $15+ coupon, usually obtained by purchasing 3 randoms. Even at the $19.98, it's still a very good price, considering a single AA 2001 or 2102 shirt (of which Woot shirts are printed on) retails for $18 each.

Remember ABT: Always Buy Three.

j5

genericsmith wrote:It looks like May 23rd was the last random shirt day... it's shows as a while shirt with a blurry question mark.

July 4th.

move along

msklzannie

quality posts: 4 Private Messages msklzannie
gunner305 wrote:I have a "1988 The Human Genome Project" woot shirt in Mens Medium

PM'd you.

Total woot orders: 189
Bag o.f Crap: 12/25/2010, 1/25/2011, 6/15/2011, 11/9/2011, 12/25/2011, 3/22/3012, 4/26/2012

cdowie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cdowie

If anyone's looking to unload them I'm looking for a few shirts in a WL, WXL (or possibly even a MS or a WM)

- One Smart Cookie
- Rosie the Retrogamer
- Donut Panic

I'm new to this so I don't have anything to trade, but I do have paypal.

jasonhartman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jasonhartman
jasonhartman wrote:Here's my set of randoms:

Instruments of Ctrl MM Unworn/Unwashed- This one I kind of like, so I'd only be willing to trade if I get an offer that I really like

Teal woot ! shirt MM Unworn/Unwashed- I already have one of these from a previous set of randoms, so I will trade it for just about anything

And Head Shot MM Unworn/Unwashed- This one I will also trade for just about anything since I'm really not a fan of it

So PM me with any offers, preferably MM but I might accept some MS and even some ML offers.

In addition to these I also have a worn/washed MM of Ding Dong! The Witch is Dead EDIT: Traded

pricciar

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pricciar

Got this shirt after the last random and stuck it in my drawer thinking "Maybe someday I will put it on" But, everytime I take it out I just shake my head and put it back in. Don't think I'll wear it. Just not my sort of thing (as much as I love Ghostbusters.)

It's a men's 2X. Unworn, and unwashed. A little wrinkly from taking it in and out of the drawer.

If anyone is interested and has a men's 2x to trade back let me know.
Thanks!

t4stywh34t

quality posts: 1 Private Messages t4stywh34t

Dear Gentlewooters and wootettes:

I'm trying desperately hard to get rid of these two shirts. I know someone out there must like them. I would obviously prefer a trade, but if you don't want to trade, I'll even sell them - $4 shipped will get you these shirts. I don't even care about taking the loss on them at this point, I just want them out of my drawer! Space is precious!

Both are MM:

Corrupt File

Gingers!

If you're interested, find me on TeeTrade: http://www.teetrade.org/browse.php?&search_user=t4stywh34t

kelmar13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kelmar13

Mens 2X... will trade for just about anything else (really don't want a black shirt).

Panda bacon

BlackDragon0480

All WXL unworn/unwashed.

Reflections on Pi - GONE!!

http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=17682

Space Ship

http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=19923

6 Degrees of Delicious

http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=9960

Artmobile

http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=19213

Message me here or on teetrade with any offers - I am open mostly to WL, WXL, MS and MM sizes but will respond to everybody. Happy to trade or sell!

killerorca

quality posts: 4 Private Messages killerorca

Checkout updated post here

adamselby

quality posts: 2 Private Messages adamselby

All shirts are mens mediums. Interested in trade for same size, or straight sale. Shoot me a message if you have any shirts I may be interested in!

One Hot Summer Day

Edit: Sold/traded shirts removed.

KaylaJ

quality posts: 22 Private Messages KaylaJ

In MM

I also have :
Censor This MM
Let's Curdle MM
Exclamation Shirts MM
and many more! I'm also on Teetrade

Would really dig Pure Bread, aka Cat Loafs, but will look at anything WXL-ML

zosai

quality posts: 1 Private Messages zosai

Here's a bunch of unwashed, unworn ML shirts up for trade. PM me if you're interested!

Hugasaurus Rex

License and Registration

Cat's Menagerie

Sky Invader

also on teetrade.org, same name. thanks!

wm020111

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wm020111

Here's what I have to trade, all are unwashed & unworn (ML):

License & Registration

Hugasaurus Rex

All are for sale or for trade. I'm looking for ML's please.

Really really looking for CENSOR THIS but am open to other ML's.

...or anyone have a Green Exclamation Shirt in ML.

whirlygirly

quality posts: 2 Private Messages whirlygirly

I really, really want Rule No.1: Cardio in WL. Anyone out there have one? Please??

fredakat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fredakat

Does anybody have "Playful Foxes" in WXL, MS, or MM? I'm willing to pay for it. I'm so disappointed I missed out on it. I already checked teetrade.org and it's not available in the size I want. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

mtesta1985

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mtesta1985

Looking for in MXL or MXXL

Sissy Fight

Natural Instinct

Dinosaurs who are communist for some reason

I'm a Paleontology major, Kinda new to shirtwoot, trying to find some of the older Dinosaur shirts. Willing to pay (paypal) or trade. Also looked on Teetrade with no luck. Thanks

muscadinedouche

quality posts: 0 Private Messages muscadinedouche

New, unworn and unwashed. 3x for trade:

Drains!!!

and

If I only had a brain

amreli

I liked two, didn't like one, and still have a few from previously. Interested in WL, WXL, MS, and ML (or kids sizes). I have available:

Cheddar Power in WXL

Evil Bike is Evil in WXL

Humanity Gets Voted Off in WL

x=pb+j in MS

Mammoth Trees in WXL

Censor This! in K6