+ Add a Comment

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

As promised, we can talk about whatever here. Derby stuff is always welcome too.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
superspryte wrote:As promised, we can talk about whatever here. Derby stuff is always welcome too.

*hugs spryte*

I'm here...

Patchitect

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Patchitect

I love talking about whatever.. whatever is one of my favorite topics.. its right up there with anything and stuff...

like..

whatever..

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo

Bookmarked. Cya.

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

JadenKale wrote:*hugs spryte*

I'm here...

I'm glad this is getting a positive reception. I expected a few smurf you spryte stop trying to suck up or something like that comments. I liked our community.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

hotcha42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hotcha42
JadenKale wrote:*hugs spryte*

I'm here...

*wave*

Patchitect

superspryte wrote:I'm glad this is getting a positive reception. I excepted a few smurf you spryte stop trying to suck up or something like that comments.

Smurf you Spryte.. stop trying to suck up.. and... whatever...

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Patchitect wrote:Smurf you Spryte.. stop trying to suck up.. and... whatever...

For a while bhodilee called my spyte on the wine.woot forums. She misspelled my name and we thought it was funny. Once I contributed something meaningful she stopped. ^_~

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

Yay, I don't have to pander to Rupert!

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1

Cool, shirt people in EBW.

Patchitect

PemberDucky wrote:Yay, I don't have to pander to Rupert!

Whose rupert?

JoeDeeDee

quality posts: 1 Private Messages JoeDeeDee
no1 wrote:Cool, shirt people in EBW.

I was thinking the same thing...

Patchitect

no1 wrote:Cool, shirt people in EBW.

Yeah - maybe we can drag some of you EBW folks kicking and screaming into the voting fray...

Somethign to be said for the most user involved aspect of the woot empire...

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

Patchitect wrote:Whose rupert?

Oh, Rupert Murdoch. Last night I lamented choosing between bowing out of the forums and using MySpace to chat with folks. And I really try to stay away from MySpace because I abhor Murdoch and his companies (which, I'm sure you know, dominate the social networking site).

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

eyeslikesugar

quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar

*sigh* maybe here we can get back to normal. I don't mind moving if we have one collective area, and posts don't get deleted, and I'm not afeaared of probation.

The MySpace group might not work on the weekdays so much, as some people cannot access it at work.

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

Patchitect

eyeslikesugar wrote:*sigh* maybe here we can get back to normal. I don't mind moving if we have one collective area, and posts don't get deleted, and I'm not afeaared of probation.

The MySpace group might not work on the weekdays so much, as some people cannot access it at work.

NOt a fan of the myspace boards.. would prefer live chat, but eitherway - i have to get back to work.. laters all

shan24

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shan24
Patchitect wrote:Yeah - maybe we can drag some of you EBW folks kicking and screaming into the voting fray...

Surely you're not going to beg for votes in EBW?! Say it isn't so! I kid, I kid.

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

eyeslikesugar wrote:*sigh* maybe here we can get back to normal. I don't mind moving if we have one collective area, and posts don't get deleted, and I'm not afeaared of probation.

The EBW forums are the least moderated, since they don't have to be on topic. The only things that get deleted (I think) are the other things that would normally get you probation, like threatening other users, etc.

*crosses fingers*

eyeslikesugar

Patchitect wrote:NOt a fan of the myspace boards.. would prefer live chat, but eitherway - i have to get back to work.. laters all

I do hate having to push "Yes I'm 18 and over" to access the boards again every time I post. We shall see. We shall see.

Kudos on doing a collective one thread for shirt.wooters. I hated just being pointed in the direction of EBW. I have no interest in trying to come up with new words for "whoopee" or counting. =/

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1

Ms. Sugar,
Just remember, here threads tend to get locked at around 100 pages, which they didn't do in the Derby threads.

eyeslikesugar

no1 wrote:Ms. Sugar,
Just remember, here threads tend to get locked at around 100 pages, which they didn't do in the Derby threads.

I know. But, Spryte seems to have created one for the derby theme week. Like the prior s.w boards. We never usually got past 70 (and that's generous) pages each week.

Edit: The highest I see at first glance was the create your own holiday @ 95 pages.

Granted, they deleted a lot of pages.. like I said, we shall see =)

JoeDeeDee

quality posts: 1 Private Messages JoeDeeDee
Patchitect wrote:Yeah - maybe we can drag some of you EBW folks kicking and screaming into the voting fray...

Many already do plenty of voting over there, just not a lot of talking.

krapposelli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
eyeslikesugar wrote:I have no interest in trying to come up with new words for "whoopee" or counting. =/

Then might I point you to the Yammer thread - AZGman shares your same sentiments on those topics. Hope he doesn't get all grumpy on me for inviting people to his thread.

Welcome to EBW, shirt peoples.

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

krapposelli wrote:Then might I point you to the Yammer thread - AZGman shares your same sentiments on those topics. Hope he doesn't get all grumpy on me for inviting people to his thread.

I feel like we're foreigners immigrating... Yesh. ^_~

JadenKale

PemberDucky wrote:Oh, Rupert Murdoch. Last night I lamented choosing between bowing out of the forums and using MySpace to chat with folks. And I really try to stay away from MySpace because I abhor Murdoch and his companies (which, I'm sure you know, dominate the social networking site).

not a fan of myspace.... to the point I coded it so it looks prettier (and I found out last night I have to recode my profile page because it's all messed up now with the new modifications they have done)

JadenKale

superspryte wrote:I feel like we're foreigners immigrating... Yesh. ^_~

Oliphaunts, Mordor, and Gandalf! Citizenship week! O.O

artulo

krapposelli wrote:Then might I point you to the Yammer thread - AZGman shares your same sentiments on those topics. Hope he doesn't get all grumpy on me for inviting people to his thread.

Can I set up my tablet here? Thanks. Oh, and watch out for the raccoons. They bite. Kiwi, not so much.

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

JadenKale wrote:not a fan of myspace.... to the point I coded it so it looks prettier (and I found out last night I have to recode my profile page because it's all messed up now with the new modifications they have done)

Ditto.

JadenKale

artulo wrote:Can I set up my tablet here? Thanks. Oh, and watch out for the raccoons. They bite. Kiwi, not so much.

O MG !!!! You said that, and I have a great design idea!! thank god I get to leave work in 20 mins... I take the cat to the vet and get to be home a hell of a lot earlier than normal.

artulo

JadenKale wrote:O MG !!!! You said that, and I have a great design idea!! thank god I get to leave work in 20 mins... I take the cat to the vet and get to be home a hell of a lot earlier than normal.

Glad I was able to help...now if only someone would return the favor. Ugh...I've only got one idea, and it's borderline parody.

I'm sure if it got printed, though, it'd sell out in a few hours

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Hee hee, I made a horrible unfunny text picture and nobody wanted to comment on it in the other forum. That amuses me. Now I need to come up with something quality.

eyeslikesugar

superspryte wrote:Hee hee, I made a horrible unfunny text picture and nobody wanted to comment on it in the other forum. That amuses me. Now I need to come up with something quality.

The politics one?

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

eyeslikesugar wrote:The politics one?

Yeah. It was the first thing that came to mind when they said quitting. I hate politics.

JadenKale

artulo wrote:Glad I was able to help...now if only someone would return the favor. Ugh...I've only got one idea, and it's borderline parody.

I'm sure if it got printed, though, it'd sell out in a few hours

well I got an idea of a beaver with an unfinished dam

eyeslikesugar

superspryte wrote:Yeah. It was the first thing that came to mind when they said quitting. I hate politics.

It's pretty good, but I dunno if the wooters will go for it.. the style is not too unique, so it would have to be uber clever like Chairman Meow but the drawing is awesome.. You draw better than I do. =3

openspace

quality posts: 0 Private Messages openspace

But that one Brokeback Mountain guy couldn't quit the other.

I guess there'll be none of that this week.

eyeslikesugar

openspace wrote:But that one Brokeback Mountain guy couldn't quit the other.

Hahahaha! That might be a good line to incorporate in somehow XD

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

JadenKale wrote:well I got an idea of a beaver with an unfinished dam

That sounds amazing.

JadenKale

openspace wrote:But that one Brokeback Mountain guy couldn't quit the other.

you mean Heath Ledger? He didn't die from drug OD... they were looking now at pneumonia

JadenKale

superspryte wrote:That sounds amazing.

I hope it is once I start working on it