Jason Toon

quality posts: 19 Private Messages Jason Toon

Here’s some news that will make some of you gleeful and others of you groan: only a week left until Valentine’s Day! Unlike the jack-booted thugs of the Greeting Card Association, we understand that opinions about this contentious quasi-holiday differ widely. That’s why we’re offering today’s pro- and anti-VD shirts (unfortunate acronym, that), so both sides can be heard in this crucial debate. We predict that the anti-love forces will win by a ratio of at least 4:1.

We’ve also created a set of original, ultra-cute valentines (a detail of which can be seen at right above) so you can celebrate the occasion in fine Woot style. But it’s no skin off our nose if you don’t – in fact, we’ll help you out with an original set of anti-valentines, featuring your favorite generic non-copyright-infringing superheroes proclaiming a message of heartbreak and rejection (shown in the detail at left above). Both sets are exclusive to Woot, and both are certain to make this the best or worst Valentine’s Day ever! Follow these links for easily-printed PDFs of each set:

Just open the PDFs, print, cut on the dotted line, and spread the love/hate! And please, from all of us at Woot: have a happy or sad Valentine’s Day, as you prefer.

newtotexas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages newtotexas
Jason Toon wrote:

so will the green "mon petite cho" print be visible on the bottom of the shirt? are they for sale? i would be intereted in the green one, mon petite cho
tell me how to order

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
newtotexas wrote:so will the green "mon petite cho" print be visible on the bottom of the shirt? are they for sale? i would be intereted in the green one, mon petite cho
tell me how to order

These are printable valentines. like, to send to people. You print them on your printer and send them.

But I agree, I'd totally buy a "mon petit chou" shirt.

newtotexas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages newtotexas
AdderXYU wrote:These are printable valentines. like, to send to people. You print them on your printer and send them.

But I agree, I'd totally buy a "mon petit chou" shirt.

THANKS! yes and now i want that shirt! c'mom woot, make a mon petite chou tee with the green icon!!!!

fablefire

quality posts: 24 Private Messages fablefire

No pirate orange? Aww...

gr0m17

quality posts: 2 Private Messages gr0m17

swoooooooooooon.

these are stupid adorable Thanks woot!

amach06

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amach06

Can someone tell me what the french valentine says. *giggles* tee-hees!.

Well there is always next year....

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
amach06 wrote:Can someone tell me what the french valentine says. *giggles* tee-hees!.

It's a term of endearment...similar to our "sweetheart".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

ProfHotpants

quality posts: 49 Private Messages ProfHotpants

"Mon petit chou" is a French term of endearment, literally translating to "my little cabbage." I'm really glad you like him!

LazerSPE

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LazerSPE

It's things like this that make me woot everyday. Thanks for lowering my productivity at work woot! No seriously, thanks.

"Pirates ARRRRR Cool"

Shirt.woots
6 and counting

djayenzyme

quality posts: 0 Private Messages djayenzyme

Would totally be in for a Mon Petit Chou.

thatrobert

quality posts: 29 Private Messages thatrobert

Love 'em. Why are the free valentines so much better than the valentine shirts for sale?

houseofpearl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages houseofpearl

Yipee! thanks Woot.

"Get on your bikes and RIDE!" Freddie Mercury

lilacjive

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lilacjive

I love the cute ones and wish they were on a shirt!

I'm going to print them out and give them to everyone at work, since they all think my woot obsession is funny.

allgoodshirts

quality posts: 0 Private Messages allgoodshirts

Too bad these weren't chosen for the shirts instead of the hearts...maybe next V-day.

sboctor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sboctor

I also would want to buy "mon petit chou"t-shirt!

AllyRX7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AllyRX7

[annoying nitpicker]

The cup of tea valentine is misspelled ... "your'e"....

[/annoying nitpicker]

But I'm with the rest...j'adore the "Mon Petit Chou". And I put "I Love You, Cupcake" in my son's lunch today - it was a big hit!

eyeslikesugar

quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar
AllyRX7 wrote:[annoying nitpicker]

The cup of tea valentine is misspelled ... "your'e"....

[/annoying nitpicker]

It was fixed this morning.

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

AllyRX7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AllyRX7
eyeslikesugar wrote:It was fixed this morning.

That's me...day late, dollar short...thanks!

clinhpham

quality posts: 0 Private Messages clinhpham

I want the cabbage and tea in t-shirts!!! Plz plz plz! =D

Toys4Tommy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Toys4Tommy
clinhpham wrote:I want the cabbage and tea in t-shirts!!! Plz plz plz! =D

Me, too!

(I am, unfortunately, going to be out of town on V-Day, but I'm going to leave these scattered around the house for her to find.)

edventure

quality posts: 4 Private Messages edventure

Why can't I see the valentines shirts? All I see is the "cartons of death" orange juice shirt.

jppoisl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jppoisl

These are fantastical! Love both sets! Thanks woot

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
edventure wrote:Why can't I see the valentines shirts? All I see is the "cartons of death" orange juice shirt.

Try here:
http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=4673

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

ellison

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ellison

I agree. these would have been great tshirts

rg0600

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rg0600

If you want one of these on a t-shirt, you could go to one of the several online custom t-shirt companies, like cafepress.com, and have the image printed on a template t-shirt and shipped to you.

(You would need to crop the image in the pdf first)

derekfilley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages derekfilley
ProfHotpants wrote:"Mon petit chou" is a French term of endearment, literally translating to "my little cabbage." I'm really glad you like him!

A woot(!) staffer knowledgeable in the ways of the frog...? mais oui!

Check out my blog:Here!

momotaro37

quality posts: 0 Private Messages momotaro37

Looks like the artist that rendered the "Sweet" cards is a Natalie Dee fan. Very cute!