Theoic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Theoic

DAMN!! The one time i decide to sleep there's a shirt that I NEED!! I'm 5 min from where he gave that speech!!

Kadail

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kadail

I personally feel this shirt is amazing. I've bought about 16 shirts now from woot, 2 were mediums though and don't really fit. I've got to say this shirt will probably be my favorite. My first grass green shirt though, does anyone have a picture of what it looks like in real life?

nkardos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nkardos
Falmarri wrote:Maybe if Lincoln wasn't such a terrible president.

While i respect your opinion I disagree with it for the most part. He did a lot to help toward the reunification of the north and south. That is until he was shot. Hell of a lot more than I can say for his predecessor. The fact that Johnson wasn't successfully impeached is beyond my comprehension. He went behind everyone's back and let the confederate states back in the union under their terms, not the unions. He sold them out.

IWootAll

quality posts: 0 Private Messages IWootAll

I am new to woot. What time are new items usually posted?

sozoones

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sozoones
IWootAll wrote:I am new to woot. What time are new items usually posted?

Midnight central (texas) time.

antilogic81

quality posts: 0 Private Messages antilogic81

I refuse to buy a t-shirt of one the few presidents who instigated marshal law just because some states exercised their constitutional right to secede. Sorry, but this guy was an sassy chimpanzee who put fellow countrymen in federal prison when they questioned his actions against states who wanted to secede. You either agreed or your were a spy to be hanged.

Course history puts him as such a hero...but lets remember who won that war.
More americans died in that war under his reign of dictatorship than any other president...sure we made progress but was the cost worth it? I think not.
But it makes me wonder how our American history will write up Bush.

WonderWooter

quality posts: 6 Private Messages WonderWooter
AdderXYU wrote:. I'm sure many Southerners get aroused at the thought of a whole country where they could still beat black people with hickory switches for not obeying them.

We southerners actually get much more aroused at the thought of yankees that think they know something about the South because they watched a Roots mini-series on TV, learning that they don't know squat about what they are talking about.

I am from the South (deep south), as white as they come, and my grandmother is married to a black guy. Get off your "I'm the most unpredjudice person in the world kick" and realize that the North does not have a monopoly on the "good" people, and the South isn't the breeding ground for all the "bad" people. There is a mixture of personalities whereever you go. I know of at least one jackass that was born in your hometown.

btw, we have sweet tea too, not that pathetic raspberry stuff

Don't be sexist. Broads hate that.

smithsonia

quality posts: 2 Private Messages smithsonia
Kadail wrote:I personally feel this shirt is amazing. I've bought about 16 shirts now from woot, 2 were mediums though and don't really fit. I've got to say this shirt will probably be my favorite. My first grass green shirt though, does anyone have a picture of what it looks like in real life?

I'm too lazy to link the site, but if you just google american apparel and look at their t-shirts, you can see an example of this color. PS-- double check your own measurements-- AA runs hella small. I myself am about 5'8", about 145 and a 32C, and I need to wear a woman's large. Ouch. ^_^

/on an off-note, I just received my Kawaii shirt today and I am LOVING it. yeah!!!

DougAdams

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DougAdams

Why doesn't it say how many votes it got?

akerbs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages akerbs
SailorButterfly wrote:>:-(

This thread is really ticking me off, but I don't really feel like starting a flame war by pointing out why. I will say it's bad enough I just about considering never coming back to Woot...

I agree. Where are the mods when you need them? Most of this thread needs to be deleted.

carl669

quality posts: 27 Private Messages carl669
WonderWooter wrote:btw, we have sweet tea too, not that pathetic raspberry stuff

man...i live in seattle and would kill to find a place that has good sweet tea. i've tried making it myself, but it never tastes like the stuff i get when i travel to the south.

Wife: Do you really need all this junk?
Me: At least I don't ask you if it makes me look fat.
--------------------------------------

jmps2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmps2
imitati0n wrote:I've never bought a woot shirt...

How do these run size-wise?

go to americanappareal.com and look at their sizing chart to figure out what size you need. Usually youu need a size larger then what you actually usually wear.

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
carl669 wrote:man...i live in seattle and would kill to find a place that has good sweet tea. i've tried making it myself, but it never tastes like the stuff i get when i travel to the south.

I make my own. The secret? 2 cups of sugar.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

Finulanu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Finulanu

I really like the green, but the design isn't my style.

Kenman345

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kenman345

anyone know what the link is for this shirt to be sold now? I really want this shirt

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Kenman345 wrote:anyone know what the link is for this shirt to be sold now? I really want this shirt

I'll give you the link but I want you to do me a quick favor. When you click on the link look at the stats just above the I Want One! button. Above the link for the forum (discuss this product), there's a couple stats about the shirt. See the hyperlinked numbers? There's your link. Every shirt will have that and it links to the next day sales. Of course it won't work on the first day but you get the point. In the future when you see a shirt you like but it's sold out please bookmark that page so you don't have to ask in the forums. Your other option is to check the first comment in the forum; there's usually a sad rat post that links to it as well.

All that being said, click here.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

dselig

quality posts: 12 Private Messages dselig

does anybody else get this message when trying to track the shirt? all i did was click the link woot provided for me

Sorry, no parcels matched your tracking numbers. Please verify the entered tracking numbers and customer id are correct.

i have no clue what to write here anymore....

eidee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eidee
dselig wrote:does anybody else get this message when trying to track the shirt? all i did was click the link woot provided for me

Sorry, no parcels matched your tracking numbers. Please verify the entered tracking numbers and customer id are correct.

I also get this. What gives?

plashricrem

quality posts: 0 Private Messages plashricrem

Got my shirt today, Green isn't a great color on me, but the shirt itself is great. It's really easy to see from afar that it's Lincoln, which is something that I didn't initially expect.

manlac9

quality posts: 0 Private Messages manlac9
eidee wrote:I also get this. What gives?

I also get this... let's be clear, Smartpost vacuums a lot and often things like this happen. Does anyone have a tracking number that works?

8 s.w, 2 so.w, 0 w.w, 12 *.w (Just need a few more to be better than you...)

dselig

manlac9 wrote:I also get this... let's be clear, Smartpost vacuums a lot and often things like this happen. Does anyone have a tracking number that works?

its fixed
idk how, but its fixed

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

eidee wrote:I also get this. What gives?

It usually takes a few days before your tracking number works. Give it time.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

nesler

quality posts: 3 Private Messages nesler

Could someone post a photo of this shirt, pretty please?

bolinskyman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bolinskyman
dselig wrote:does anybody else get this message when trying to track the shirt? all i did was click the link woot provided for me

I got this message and it just began it's slow process down to Connecticut. It got shipped out 4 days after I ordered it.

milltech

quality posts: 0 Private Messages milltech
nesler wrote:Could someone post a photo of this shirt, pretty please?

I got my shirt today and it looks great! Everybody loves it!

bardolator

quality posts: 3 Private Messages bardolator
eatyourkix wrote:who here has seen a shirt.woot in the wild other than their own? it's like magic

I'm a teacher, and last week one of my students came in wearing a Woot Launch "pope hat" shirt. He was probably as amazed I knew what woot was as I was amazed that HE knew what it was!

Kadail

I am in LOVE with this shirt. I love history and even though supposedly Lincoln wasn't the best guy around, the shirt is still bad ass regardless. Here I am wearing my new FAVORITE shirt!!!

travisoneill

quality posts: 0 Private Messages travisoneill

Is there any way to get one of these shirts now? I know they sell some of the shirts after the initial selling, but Im not very familiar with Shirt.Woot!

travisoneill

quality posts: 0 Private Messages travisoneill
travisoneill wrote:Is there any way to get one of these shirts now? I know they sell some of the shirts after the initial selling, but Im not very familiar with Shirt.Woot!

I apologize, I just saw a previous post stating about the link above the comments area. I was not aware of this...please excuse my stupidity.

dselig

got it today!

Shigwarm

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Shigwarm

Yeah! My shirt came! Wonderful!

GTAcrimelord

quality posts: 2 Private Messages GTAcrimelord
Kadail wrote:I am in LOVE with this shirt. I love history and even though supposedly Lincoln wasn't the best guy around, the shirt is still bad ass regardless. Here I am wearing my new FAVORITE shirt!!!

What is the size of your shirt? Large?

Day of Glory: 1/31/07 3:22pm cst
Random Brick of Carbonite (x3)

Kadail

GTAcrimelord wrote:What is the size of your shirt? Large?

Yeah it's a large size dead weasels. I wash and dry mine on medium temperature to shrink it up. Medium is too small, large is too big, but after two washes and drying at medium temp I can get large shirts to fit pretty nicely. They fit me a bit tighter after a few more washes.

manlac9

quality posts: 0 Private Messages manlac9

Come on! I'm hoping that I get mine Monday...

tracking:

April 12, 2008 11:04 AM Shipment Accepted LIL COLLEGE TOWN, NY *
April 12, 2008 9:29 AM DC/EVS Arrive LIL COLLEGE TOWN,NY
April 11, 2008 11:00 PM Sortation Center Departure POTTSTOWN, PA
April 11, 2008 9:00 PM Electronic Shipping Info Received LIL COLLEGE TOWN, NY *
April 11, 2008 8:24 PM USPS Electronically Notified LIL COLLEGE TOWN,NY
April 11, 2008 12:50 PM Sortation Center Arrival POTTSTOWN, PA
April 11, 2008 8:31 AM Sortation Center Departure MARTINSBURG, WV
April 9, 2008 2:46 PM Sortation Center Arrival MARTINSBURG, WV
April 8, 2008 10:08 AM Sortation Center Departure DALLAS, TX
April 7, 2008 2:00 PM Sortation Center Arrival DALLAS, TX
April 7, 2008 1:00 PM Pickup CARROLLTON, TX

8 s.w, 2 so.w, 0 w.w, 12 *.w (Just need a few more to be better than you...)

Prezkot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Prezkot

I can't lie... this shirt is amazing. It's interesting, yet seems cool enough to show off to club kids at all-night raves wearing bright 80s-inspired shirts from Urban Outfitters for $28.

And then I found out I'm driving thru Springfield, Illinois next Friday... I'm totally gonna wear this and visit the Lincoln Presidential Library/Museum!

Woot.Shirt.Purchases:
+ Lime In The Coconut
+ 2 Random Shirts (Five Bucks Coffee, Cassette Taps)
+ Gettysburg Address

CheeseEagle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CheeseEagle

WonderWooter said: btw, we have sweet tea too, not that pathetic raspberry stuff

Yeah sweet tea is the Manos, the Hands of Fate...so damn good...
Now I can be a redneck like you...

Paintbait

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Paintbait

Go Lincoln!

ericthecurdog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ericthecurdog
Paintbait wrote:Go Lincoln!

I think he already did.

pm73256

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pm73256

hey i ordered this shirt on the 6th and the tracking has it still in carrolton tx. it has been there about 4 days now. should i be worried?

Shigwarm

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Shigwarm
pm73256 wrote:hey i ordered this shirt on the 6th and the tracking has it still in carrolton tx. it has been there about 4 days now. should i be worried?

If you had it shipped via smartpost it could take a while to arrive.
I'm still waiting for a shirt I ordered on April 24th (shipped smartpost). Mine is stuck in the depths of Denver, Colorado.