jerwil

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jerwil
Re: Alphabet Soup

Love how you added emotions without mouths. GMV

Solsburyhill

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Solsburyhill
Re: 23.22.7.12.8.25.24.22.21.12.4.7

Smart entry, and I like the color scheme.

jerwil

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jerwil
Re: Alphabet Hamlet

Awesome. I don't think it needs any more work, but I can't wait to see what else you come up with.

snarkygal

quality posts: 5 Private Messages snarkygal
Solsburyhill wrote:Omigosh, this is stunning. And really clever. But I don't see a vote button anywhere. Can somebody help me out?

You have to have bought something from any of the Woot sites to vote. regular woot, wine.woot, shirt.woot or sellout.woot.

Solsburyhill

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Solsburyhill
snarkygal wrote:You have to have bought something from any of the Woot sites to vote. regular woot, wine.woot, shirt.woot or sellout.woot.

Aha. I'm on it, thanks.

wooterer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wooterer
Re: Veldt jynx grimps waqf zho buck

pangram n. A sentence containing every letter of the alphabet, sometimes used for teaching writing or keyboard skills

The only known perfect pangram in English is: Veldt jynx grimps waqf zho buck (which means grassland wryneck causes charitable-land hybrid cattle buck to mount), and the words can all be found in large dictionaries, such as the Oxford English Dictionary (unabridged): veldt is open grassland in South Africa, a jynx is a wryneck bird, to grimp is to cause something or someone to mount, waqf is land given to a religious institution for charitable purposes in Islamic countries, a zho is a hybrid bovine animal bred from a yak bull and a common cow, and a buck is a male member of a species.[From Greek pan all + gramma a letter]

lowtoast

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lowtoast

Nice

wooterer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wooterer
Re: Veldt jynx grimps waqf zho buck

pangram n. A sentence containing every letter of the alphabet, sometimes used for teaching writing or keyboard skills. The most familiar example in English is the 37-letter typists' sentence: The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dogs.

The only known perfect pangram in English is: Veldt jynx grimps waqf zho buck (which means grassland wryneck causes charitable-land hybrid cattle buck to mount), and the words can all be found in large dictionaries, such as the Oxford English Dictionary (unabridged): veldt is open grassland in South Africa, a jynx is a wryneck bird, to grimp is to cause something or someone to mount, waqf is land given to a religious institution for charitable purposes in Islamic countries, a zho is a hybrid bovine animal bred from a yak bull and a common cow, and a buck is a male member of a species.[From Greek pan all + gramma a letter]

makselarts

quality posts: 0 Private Messages makselarts
Re: DUI Cheatsheet

funny

katiethemac

quality posts: 0 Private Messages katiethemac

Oh my god, fantastic. Absolutely amazing, this must have taken you FOREVER.

redghia69

quality posts: 1 Private Messages redghia69
Re: Muddled Whispers v.2

Wow Sokowa, that's beautiful! Might just have to frame it. I didn't know I was going to be "detaily inclined" until I saw them -- I'm really glad you posted those. Now I hope I get the chance to buy one!

katiethemac

quality posts: 0 Private Messages katiethemac
Re: Monkey Play

Oh TG, I gotta say you NEVER disappoint me. GMV! =]

makselarts

Re: The Fighting 26

Thanks Quiggly!

Please take a moment to see the detail pic at the bottom..they all have spears which didnt translate well in the top picture.

yeeter

quality posts: 1 Private Messages yeeter
Re: Shakespeare didn't have a typewriter

Love this. I am doing something similar, but different enough, I hope I'm not stepping on your toes. Well done!

VOTE!

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Zeusandhera wrote:For whatever reason, it kind of reminds me of when kids say, "One, Two, skip a few, Ninety-Nine, One Hundred" when they are asked to count to 100. I'm not even sure why it does...

Hee hee, that's the idea. Even though it's the same amount of writing it takes up less space so it must be less. But the last letter has to be separate...because maybe they won't notice if the beginning and ending are okay. ^_~

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

DragonStarlight

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DragonStarlight

Bart Tare and Annie Laurie Starr. Bonnie and Clyde. Catherine Tramell and Nick Curran. Their love may be sick, twisted and feral, and society may look on in disdain... but sometimes you just can't keep two lovers apart. If you've ever had a desperate, aching love for another, even though it was unwholesome and wrong, this shirt is for you. If society crumbles as a result, so be it.

Or, you know... Q and U are cute together. Whatever.

makselarts

Re: A is for Alligator

Very cute..nice job!

makselarts

Re: Giraffeabet

too cute..nice job!

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Webfoot08 wrote:Eesh, everyone's a c-r-i-t-i-c these days! I think it's adorable and anyone working with kids who are just beginning to learn to write will have fun letting them untangle/figure out what goes where. I think it's fresh and original and will appeal to moms/teachers/those with young kids. So there!

Thanks for the support. No worries. People are bound to dislike it. I'm okay with that. ^_~

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

kwilder wrote:Ha, great link!

Someone posted it in one of the product threads so I thought I'd share. ^_^

Skyler8899

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Skyler8899

SydneyB

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SydneyB
Re: Now I Know My ABC's.

I love how the placement of the letters are the actual notes of the song! Brilliant!!

SydneyB

Re: Alphabet Soup

Tomato alphabet soup! Yummy! (and cute)

SydneyB

Re: Microsoft Tech Support

Cute concept, funny names, but we can only use each letter once.

enin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages enin

all 26 arranged in a tribal band

dark charcoal on cranberry

Izzman89

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Izzman89
DragonStarlight wrote:Bart Tare and Annie Laurie Starr. Bonnie and Clyde. Catherine Tramell and Nick Curran. Their love may be sick, twisted and feral, and society may look on in disdain... but sometimes you just can't keep two lovers apart. If you've ever had a desperate, aching love for another, even though it was unwholesome and wrong, this shirt is for you. If society crumbles as a result, so be it.

Or, you know... Q and U are cute together. Whatever.

I like placebo too... and this shirt's rad.

SydneyB

Heheheeeee

highgrassfarm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages highgrassfarm
Re: Penguins Know The Alphabet Too

Ladies and Gentlemen......I would like to present......The Penguins do the alphanet

arethusa668

quality posts: 0 Private Messages arethusa668
Re: HI

cute =)

littlejetties

quality posts: 0 Private Messages littlejetties
Re: Alpha Battle

Pretty Dope! Cho.

littlejetties

Re: 7 Still Isn't Full?

Why is 6 afraid of 7?

SydneyB

Re: The Way I see It

I think I see repeated letters? or do I need to see my eye doc? :D

jamescho84

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jamescho84

A steroids
B omberman
C ontra
D onkey Kong
E xciteBike
F rogger
G alaga
H alo
I ndiana Jones
J oust
K atamari
L uigi
M egaman
N inja Gaiden
O regon Trail
P itfall
Q uake 1
R ayman
S uperMario x
T etris
U ltimta
V irtua fighter
W arcraft
X Men /
Y oshi
Z elda [triforce]

chana

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chana
Re: From Alpha to Zany

I voted for you.

Iambusyeating

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iambusyeating

This will likely win.

m5rammy

quality posts: 4 Private Messages m5rammy
SkekTek wrote:Thanks for doing this! I love the alternate keyboard, and for one would be a definite purchaser of this.

ygmv! I have my home computer set like that.

littlejetties

Just a thought. You might want to change that "L" shaped tetris block. Could potentially be seen as a second letter L.

wootvan

quality posts: 63 Private Messages wootvan
Re: Elephabetq

John McCain wants this in red...nice execution.

pnkifyd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pnkifyd

Love the colors! and the design!

Re: Swirling and Twirling Brown

narkus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages narkus
Re: i like books

go go edgar!!!!!!!!!!