AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU

Everyone has adorable pets! This thread is all about posting pictures of them! I don't know if there's already a thread for this or not, but I did a search and it didn't seem very easy-to-get-to if there is. I'll even start. This is Tiger, my older cat:

Anyone else have adorable pets?

NellieTheCat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NellieTheCat

My owner bought me a woot so I can vote for all the neon angry mole-related derby entries!

And my picture is in my signature!

eyeslikesugar

quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar

My Hamster, Freddie Mercury:

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

Cotton and Cookie

Cletus

Kona

Booperelli

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Booperelli

Bumper

and Bandit

and Noodle

Murphy

Mr. Wrinkles, dog of my dreams

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Click on my sig line mice.
First one is Splinter, bought by my son, who went off to college and left him with me.
I became the second rat in his life.

Then, when he died, I got Gerold and Basil, who are the cheese pic.
They can be each others rat. I'm going to try to stay a bit removed since they only live about 2 years.

As for the dog who will never be...hubby is telling people who ask, that I'm getting a dog.
That is the most progress I've made with him in 30 years!

Also, son has been adopted by a cat. The cat seems to have belonged to the kids who rented the house last year. The must have just stuck him outside and moved.
There are a bunch of kids in the house, but son seems to have been the one the cat likes.
He claims he is bringing the cat home after graduation....I have to see if a outdoor cat can become a indoor cat, before I agree to this.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:
Also, son has been adopted by a cat. The cat seems to have belonged to the kids who rented the house last year. The must have just stuck him outside and moved.
There are a bunch of kids in the house, but son seems to have been the one the cat likes.
He claims he is bringing the cat home after graduation....I have to see if a outdoor cat can become a indoor cat, before I agree to this.

I'm sure he'll be glad to see gerold and basil.

Rowlf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Rowlf

this was clucky. she was delicious.

Webfoot08

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Webfoot08

Aja with her little sheepie toy.

AGrant311

quality posts: 4 Private Messages AGrant311

If you check the thread for shirt pictures, here's my two models. Wiley, of course, is the little white mystery dog; Hillary is the Yorkie. They're both rescue dogs. Hillary had been a breeder at a puppy mill and Wiley had been severely mistreated, adopted, and returned before I got him.
Adder, great idea on starting this thread. Thank you.

By agrant311, shot with KODAK DX6340 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA at 2008-08-30

faughtey

quality posts: 20 Private Messages faughtey

Staff

This is my new favorite thread
Bella is on the left, Baron is on the right.

Phoenix

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Unknown

KaylaJ

quality posts: 22 Private Messages KaylaJ

this is jasper. some of you have probably seen him since he's in the shirt thread somewhere wearing finkster. in this pic he's licking the anvil we got in a Banjo of Consternation

and booper, gotta love the cherry coke in the background!

JoeDeeDee

quality posts: 1 Private Messages JoeDeeDee

This is Lucky, whom we adopted from a rescue organization a couple of months ago.

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
Josephus wrote:
Kona

I approve this name.

Melbourne the bird:

FenStar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar

No1 we need Sampson censored again.

Still single, can't imagine why.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

FenStar wrote:No1 we need Sampson censored again.

Fen, animal's don't wear clothes. Their "parts" sometimes show.
GET OVER IT!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Pictures stolen from misfits thread...because it is easier

killingtime wrote:

dontwantaname wrote:Fine.
Rats.
family photo last year around Thanksgiving

younger splinter. one of the first woot shirts sore thumbs

Splinter in a tissue box on the windowsill.

Young Basil and Gerold

Young Basil

two rats in a hammock

how many ways can they fit?

Why can your pets eat my pets?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

Raining

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Raining
dontwantaname wrote:Fen, animal's don't wear clothes. Their "parts" sometimes show.
GET OVER IT!

That dog picture is crude and vulgar, and we should not have to look at it.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

gwp wrote:With a knick-knack, paddy whack,
Give a dog a bone

you forgot the R

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

gwp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gwp
Raining wrote:That dog picture is crude and vulgar, and we should not have to look at it.

Fixed

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

gwp wrote:Fixed

The world has gone insane. We can't even look at a picture of a dog just sitting there.

Hi gwp! How has the dog been? Not sure I've seen him since graduation.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
Raining wrote:That dog picture is crude and vulgar, and we should not have to look at it.

So don't.

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

gwp

dontwantaname wrote:The world has gone insane. We can't even look at a picture of a dog just sitting there.

Hi gwp! How has the dog been? Not sure I've seen him since graduation.

He's a good boy. (Mostly) He and the cats are best friends, especially Callie, his girlfriend. She sleeps next to his crate at night, and the first thing he does in the morning is to find her to say good morning. It's sticky sweet how cute they are together. He could swallow her in two gulps if he wanted to, but he's very, very gentle with her.

He's about 80 pounds now, and still lays in my lap to watch TV every night. Such a baby.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

gwp wrote:He's a good boy. (Mostly) He and the cats are best friends, especially Callie, his girlfriend. She sleeps next to his crate at night, and the first thing he does in the morning is to find her to say good morning. It's sticky sweet how cute they are together. He could swallow her in two gulps if he wanted to, but he's very, very gentle with her.

He's about 80 pounds now, and still lays in my lap to watch TV every night. Such a baby.

My son has been adopted by a cat. He claims he is bringing it home when he graduates.
I hope the rats survive!
There is a slight chance we will be a 4 furry pet family by next summer.
Or not.
Guess time will tell.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

AGrant311

quality posts: 4 Private Messages AGrant311

Okay, dogs have parts. They show in pictures sometimes. They also lick themselves, pee and poo in public with people watching. If you're the pervert and the first thing you check out are the dogs' parts, something is wrong with you. Probably 1/4 of the pictures on stuffonmymutt.com shows a doggie part (not on purpose). People don't complain there because as dog and cat owners, that's just a part of it. Grow up.
I just had to throw in my two cents to this.

JoeDeeDee

I looked at the pics twice, once myself and once with my daughter, and I didn't even notice any problem with his "parts."

gwp, please don't delete all the pics! They were cute!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

I believe what Fen was referring to is the little black box that KillingTime would always put over any dog whose picture showed his maleness. She couldn't stand it and would repost the picture with a black box over the offending part. It became a joke and we would often put the box on ourselves before posting. I even put one in my sig for her to use:

Some still do it for fun. Now what Rain was talking about, I have to no idea. So GWP and others, post your pictures in all their doggie maleness.

This is Maisy (orange/white) and Trixie (black/white). RIP Trixie.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

JoeDeeDee

AGrant311, thanks for the link to stuffonmymutt.com. The kids and I had a great time looking at the pics, especially the ones of Wiley and Hillary!

gwp

JoeDeeDee wrote:I looked at the pics twice, once myself and once with my daughter, and I didn't even notice any problem with his "parts."

gwp, please don't delete all the pics! They were cute!

OK.

JoeDeeDee

gwp wrote:OK.

Those are great pics!Thanks for posting them.

I remember the Tessa carving now...that was a great story!

Schrobblehead

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead

The Dude is trying to escape and Spongebob is trying to help. They are participating in No-pants Friday.

Duder underwater:

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

My chinchillas!!!

Baja ("ba-ha")

Should be getting another set of photos of them soon. They're in Michigan and I miss them. T_T;

Dusty, "GImme a goodie!"

"Run away! Hahahahah!"

Dusty's really smart and happens to dislike most people and cameras in particular.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

I wasn't aware that turtles could cooperate in an escape plan.
I wonder what else they can do?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

Schrobblehead

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead
dontwantaname wrote:I wasn't aware that turtles could cooperate in an escape plan.
I wonder what else they can do?

they can also stack:

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

Collinp6

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Collinp6
gwp wrote:He's a good boy. (Mostly) He and the cats are best friends, especially Callie, his girlfriend. She sleeps next to his crate at night, and the first thing he does in the morning is to find her to say good morning. It's sticky sweet how cute they are together. He could swallow her in two gulps if he wanted to, but he's very, very gentle with her.

You know, coincidentally, I had a cat named Callie. She stayed outside mostly tho, and she lived for quite a while too.

KaylaJ

quality posts: 22 Private Messages KaylaJ
JoeDeeDee wrote:AGrant311, thanks for the link to stuffonmymutt.com. The kids and I had a great time looking at the pics, especially the ones of Wiley and Hillary!

i check stuffonmycat.com every day myself. i've been contemplating throwing jasper on stuffonmymutt, but not sure what i could put on him that he would be OK with long enough for me to get a pic. plus he has those big brown eyes that look at you pathetically when you embarrass him, so i have frequent guilt trips

ps, love the chinchillas! always wanted one

zea3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3

Here is Trixie napping with her blankie on her favorite perch.

iris420

quality posts: 1 Private Messages iris420

I hope I can figure out how to do this right, cuz I love to show off my kitties!

EDIT: Sorry for the largeness of the pics. I tried to figure out how to resize them in photobucket, but I guess I didn't get it right. Can anyone tell me how to make these smaller? p.s. Enjoy my lovely cats!

Borg and Abbott (R.I.P.): They look a lot alike.

Iris: The little lady

Resin: Big and black

Zeppelin: R.I.P.

Carpe shirtem!

AttilaTheMom

quality posts: 5 Private Messages AttilaTheMom

My pound puppy Kassey. She's officially listed as a german shepard mix, but there's obviously some chow in there too, and we think some border collie.

Cymbaline as a kitten.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........ whatever.

killingtime

quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime

- SWEETIE -

- SPOOKY -