AGrant311

quality posts: 4 Private Messages AGrant311

37 minutes to count down. What are we to expect?
And I'm about to go to bed... Getting up at 5am kicks my heinie. So I'll check in the morning first thing and hope it's not sold out if it's something I want.
If it's good, I should say somebody call me. Jaden? Jakey? EHal? 2th? Boots? Any takers?

2thFairy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages 2thFairy
AGrant311 wrote:37 minutes to count down. What are we to expect?
And I'm about to go to bed... Getting up at 5am kicks my heinie. So I'll check in the morning first thing and hope it's not sold out if it's something I want.
If it's good, I should say somebody call me. Jaden? Jakey? EHal? 2th? Boots? Any takers?

Sorry, AGrant.. I'm off to bed too. 5 am for me as well. (yawn)

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
AGrant311 wrote:37 minutes to count down. What are we to expect?

based on past EC weeks, we should expect the following:

~At least one popular and rarely printed designer will get printed with a "huh" selection, as opposed to their best work.

~One EC will be something incredibly questionable but decently salable (70s, snowman, pixel thriller...)

~There is every reason to believe we'll see a print from someone who never has before. There is no reason to believe that person will be anyone anyone expected.

~The odds are not in Resist's favor, based on past do-overs.

~Also based on past do-overs, the odds are also not in favor of anyone who has printed often in the last few months.

Darquis

quality posts: 27 Private Messages Darquis

Well poopy, I really wanted resist.

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon

I'm hoping for one of the first three I mention here. Or all three! But I doubt they'd EC tgentry twice, despite how good he is.

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

Darquis

quality posts: 27 Private Messages Darquis
eHalcyon wrote:I'm hoping for one of the first three I mention here. Or all three! But I doubt they'd EC tgentry twice, despite how good he is.

You should hope for the Revelations one then - Big Words got pulled due to the Threadless variation

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon
Darquis wrote:You should hope for the Revelations one then - Big Words got pulled due to the Threadless variation

Arg, really? Well, I can still hope that Threadless will print that one.

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)