aausterm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aausterm

I am going to put my votes in for:
Chicago Skyline - I know quite a few people who have asked where they could get one of these and I would love a backup!
(W)Right Angle Neutrality

P.S. Love the idea

Snapster

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Snapster
uncle pennybags wrote:So the email to us users doesn't seem like it was sent quite right.

The personalising info isn't there, and worse yet, the code isn't present.

Is there a fix coming?

I really need to order this shirt, mine vanished off the face of the earth after CES one year.

Yes, I'm sure they are on this here to correct.

also, cross posting from the sore thumbs thread:

Snapster wrote:I'm not sure that they got the code emails sorted out yet, but for when they do: Classic shirt codes have been designed to be independent of your woot account - you may gift the code - they are all distinct. Do not post yours without intention that someone else use it up.

illuminator

quality posts: 0 Private Messages illuminator

illuminator

LonChaney wrote:Your links no work

Whops! Thanks for pointing that out, I fixed them

ringod30

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ringod30

Bring Back "A Cool Breeze" as a classic. This was the Brown shirt with the tree of Notes and the music staff. Mine has seen better days and I would like to purchase a few more.

ambergreen

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ambergreen
tiernane wrote:Seems like a natural first choice! I'm glad to see that the classic shirt is being presented in addition to the shirt of the day and glad to see the classics idea being implemented

I'd love to see "Death on a Pale White Unicorn" at some point.

Seconded.

ambergreen

HalfWheat wrote:How about going back in Woot history and reviving a respected artist's first shirt? I'd buy Tgentry's Dragontine's Day.

Ditto.

illuminator

I just checked the reckoning chart... might have to get some of those for my birthday... hmmmm...

ambergreen

ringod30 wrote:Bring Back "A Cool Breeze" as a classic. This was the Brown shirt with the tree of Notes and the music staff. Mine has seen better days and I would like to purchase a few more.

The colors on that one didn't work very well...I can only see the Black on the Brown if I hold it right up to my face...so, I think it would need a bit of a color fix.

kwilder

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kwilder
tiernane wrote:
I'd love to see "Death on a Pale White Unicorn" at some point.

ambergreen wrote:Seconded.

Absolutely thirded.

SpastasticNomadic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SpastasticNomadic

Excellent news.

My votes go up for:
Springatron
Apathy Monster
Avocado Man

I know there's more but I'm still loopy from the dentist.

ambergreen

My 2 cents, in order of happiness:

Fire Swallower (mine has holes I wear it so often)
Ain't No Party
Suburban Blitzkrieg
Death on a Pale White Unicorn

The Tim

quality posts: 31 Private Messages The Tim
The Tim wrote:Hah, well now I got the email, but it says "Hey, [USER NAME]! Remember all the fun you had buying [SHIRT NAME] from Shirt.Woot? Let's do it again some time. Like right now!"

And I bet you can guess what the code is. That doesn't seem quite right...

Update: Got my actual code.

AlexIAm

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AlexIAm

Putting in my 2 cents for Bats!

>insert funny quote here<

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon
paxetaurora wrote:Do you mean Nevermore? It's still regularly available. It's in the top 10 in the Reckoning, usually seems to hover around #6. Check the Reckoning and you'll find it.

Quoth the Raven was from the same derby but dropped off the list much more quickly. Personally, I think it was the better design.

SpastasticNomadic wrote:Excellent news.

My votes go up for:
Springatron
Apathy Monster
Avocado Man

I know there's more but I'm still loopy from the dentist.

I've seen Springatron requested a few times now. If it happens, I'd like it to be a remix. Mine is still in pretty good condition but I might be tempted by a funky new version...

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

drwolff79

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drwolff79

My vote is for the Madness of Miss Stereo. That is an awesome shirt that I would buy again for $20.

thatrobert

quality posts: 26 Private Messages thatrobert

Another vote for "Finding Technicolor" -- my only real regret...

paxetaurora

quality posts: 1 Private Messages paxetaurora

I stand corrected, eHalcyon!

hanselthelost

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hanselthelost

I nominate my dear friend the Yeticorn. Although he is not sure of his own existence i believe in him.

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon
hanselthelost wrote:I nominate my dear friend the Yeticorn. Although he is not sure of his own existence i believe in him.

What size do you want? I have one of those in Medium that I've neglected to post on TeeTrade. PM me to discuss...

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

trailtroll

quality posts: 2 Private Messages trailtroll

please o pleease .... Alice Painting Caterpillar I'll buy 2.

thank you

rglee129

quality posts: 27 Private Messages rglee129

Would the artists be able to tweak any old designs if they were picked? For example, if woot changes the shirt color but the shirt color was integrated into the design, could the artist change some of the colors to match?

BTW, awesome idea, woot!

Snapster

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Snapster
rglee129 wrote:Would the artists be able to tweak any old designs if they were picked? For example, if woot changes the shirt color but the shirt color was integrated into the design, could the artist change some of the colors to match?

BTW, awesome idea, woot!

I'm fairly certain that will be possible, though (my guess here) shirt designs with the shirt color in play / well integrated into the design might be generally less likely to be seen as remix candidates. (let me restate that's a guess and very likely an over-generalization - feel free to recommend a change directly via email or publicly here)

also - I would definitely want to credit the shirt.woot community with sparking the ideas that went into this - I'm not sure if any of the specific features here are woot's construct alone.

parilous

quality posts: 1 Private Messages parilous
ColinBlair wrote:If Finding Technicolor gets reprinted I am buying multiple backups.

Yes... definitely need a "Finding Technicolor".

ycsing

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ycsing

Please, please bring back Zombie Hunting. It's not so much about me...it's about my friends who tried to steal my shirt. Shirt.Woot, I would hold YOU responsible for me having to kick buddies to the curb because they couldn't get their t-shirt on. Just saying. :-)

mrwednesday

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mrwednesday

Candy Corn Cannibalism is about the only one I can come up with right now that I'd buy immediately. I regret not buying it when I had the chance. Same colors please.

And since it's come up. I found Finding Technicolor to be very disappointing once I got it. Same with To the Top in the Style of Da Vinci. I really don't like how that one looks on the shirt.

rglee129

quality posts: 27 Private Messages rglee129
Snapster wrote:I'm fairly certain that will be possible, though (my guess here) shirt designs with the shirt color in play / well integrated into the design might be generally less likely to be seen as remix candidates. (let me restate that's a guess and very likely an over-generalization - feel free to recommend a change directly via email or publicly here)

I think that could easily be a shirt by shirt decision, and nothing an email or two and 10 minuted in Photoshop couldn't solve.

Would the artists know ahead of time if their shirt is going to be reprinted?

flower753

quality posts: 2 Private Messages flower753
mrwednesday wrote:
And since it's come up. I found Finding Technicolor to be very disappointing once I got it. Same with To the Top in the Style of Da Vinci. I really don't like how that one looks on the shirt.

Personally I love my Finding Technicolor. It always gets compliments when I wear it too!

LonChaney

quality posts: 1 Private Messages LonChaney
ycsing wrote:Please, please bring back Zombie Hunting. It's not so much about me...it's about my friends who tried to steal my shirt. Shirt.Woot, I would hold YOU responsible for me having to kick buddies to the curb because they couldn't get their t-shirt on. Just saying. :-)

Yes, yes, we must have the zombie hunting. Also, I didn't see it mentioned above and certainly I think it needs to be somewhere in this thread. I am, of course talking about Undead Whispers.

geekfactor12

quality posts: 11 Private Messages geekfactor12
rglee129 wrote:Would the artists know ahead of time if their shirt is going to be reprinted?

Yes, there's a new contract because of the $3 per shirt payment of the new system.

omnitarian

quality posts: 15 Private Messages omnitarian

BATS!

AdderXYU wrote:Bats

JadenKale wrote:Bats!

geekfactor12 wrote:
Bats!

artulo wrote:Bats!

flower753 wrote:
Bats!

AlexIAm wrote:Bats!

I'd love to score that shirt. It is absurdist perfection.

Icemank91

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Icemank91

shutts67

quality posts: 17 Private Messages shutts67
LonChaney wrote:Yes, yes, we must have the zombie hunting. Also, I didn't see it mentioned above and certainly I think it needs to be somewhere in this thread. I am, of course talking about Undead Whispers.

What size do you need?

and @everyone: Will these shirts be part of the randoms, limited to a certain number of prints, or will woot wait til the end of sales to print the exact number making them true classics?

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Katznhund

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Katznhund
paxetaurora wrote:Do you mean Nevermore? It's still regularly available. It's in the top 10 in the Reckoning, usually seems to hover around #6. Check the Reckoning and you'll find it.

Nope Quoth the Raven was a different shirt from the same derby. I like it much better that Nevermore.

Doh, I see this has already been covered. I'm such a bad internet user.

bearysoft

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bearysoft

My mother is the "Coupon Queen" and I would dearly love to get her this shirt...
I Love Coupons

darquis2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages darquis2

I know which one shirt should rise from the dead!

THREE CHEERS FOR BROCCOLI!

(oh god they're gonna kill me)

geekfactor12

quality posts: 11 Private Messages geekfactor12
darquis2 wrote:I know which one shirt should rise from the dead!

I've got the torches, who has the pitchforks? >:D

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
darquis2 wrote:I know which one shirt should rise from the dead!

Next thing you know, someone's gonna shout out for SKATE TOWN.

yankeebird

quality posts: 7 Private Messages yankeebird
Icemank91 wrote:

I have that in a WXL on Teetrade. I see 18 others on there as well. For some reason, I don't suspect there's much demand for a reprint right now.