1%
0%
96%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Ansemx2

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Ansemx2

I see a cat, along with a dragon and some human form in the vapors. Who actually made this concoction?!

EdtheSpoonyBard

quality posts: 5 Private Messages EdtheSpoonyBard

Ever wonder what happens when you let NyQuil sit in a medicine cabinet too long? This shirt seems to be a definite possibility.

Popnfrsh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Popnfrsh

Loved this shirt, its perfect for October! I wonder what is cooking in that cauldron though.

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

Are there extra lines that weren't in the original? The bright lines going against the flames. Can't tell if they are supposed to be there or not but I don't remember them in the original.

Zennifair

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Zennifair

Ooh, I like this - I love the green on the black and the whole alchemy theme. Nice. Definitely in for one.

~Zenn

wootchawant

quality posts: 67 Private Messages wootchawant

from any sort of distance, this shirt will read as a neon splatter paint shirt a la sixth grade summer camp. how delightful.

so wootchawootchawootchawant?! you're so funny with that money that you flaunt...

marmls2m

quality posts: 2 Private Messages marmls2m
wootchawant wrote:yawn...i can't imagine anyone actually wearing this shirt.

i can. regardless of the fact that it print terribly, has a terrible awkward shape, and makes no sense. its shiny!!

buy, you puppets

theinvisible

quality posts: 0 Private Messages theinvisible

That pot's been sitting on the stove so long that whatever's in it has grown eyes...

dpbowl842

quality posts: 10 Private Messages dpbowl842

I fully expect to receive this shirt in my next batch of randoms.

Draug

quality posts: 69 Private Messages Draug

I don't understand this shirt's popularity. I can only hope that for those who buy it, it prints well for their sakes.

The enemy's gate is down.
Writers are people too! (Albeit strange ones.)
Save Poe! Reckon Nevermore! Or he'll be head-locked forevermore!

gizbot

quality posts: 3 Private Messages gizbot

So very close!

Were the object at the bottom a coffee cup instead of a cauldron, I would buy six!

Consider offering the same again as the summons of coffee....

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
tgentry wrote:Are there extra lines that weren't in the original? Can't tell if they are supposed to be there or not.

I thought the same thing, some of the lighter colored green horizontal lines swirling up? I guess they aren't major differences though.

Vote!

warhawksrock05

quality posts: 1 Private Messages warhawksrock05

The more I look at this shirt, the more it chaps my bottom side that it never got rejected. A glowy dragon thing being conjured by a witch that might possibly be in the cauldron herself does not spell cooking.

meh3884

quality posts: 25 Private Messages meh3884

the cat did this all by itself??

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

wootchawant

gizbot wrote:So very close!

Were the object at the bottom a coffee cup instead of a cauldron, I would buy six!

Consider offering the same again as the summons of coffee....

proportionally, that redesign would make the shirt depict either a VERY large cup o'joe or a panther rather than a kitty. me-OW...

so wootchawootchawootchawant?! you're so funny with that money that you flaunt...

Draug

quality posts: 69 Private Messages Draug
tgentry wrote:Are there extra lines that weren't in the original? The bright lines going against the flames. Can't tell if they are supposed to be there or not but I don't remember them in the original.

There are extra lines. I see them, too. The lighter green, almost horizontal ones.

Still looks like green spew, though.

The enemy's gate is down.
Writers are people too! (Albeit strange ones.)
Save Poe! Reckon Nevermore! Or he'll be head-locked forevermore!

MiNiCoNaN

quality posts: 2 Private Messages MiNiCoNaN

reminds me of the villain in sleeping beauty

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

jasneko wrote:I thought the same thing, some of the lighter colored green horizontal lines swirling up? I guess they aren't major differences though.

Yeah, not major, I was just wondering if it was intentional or some kind of accidental shifting of layers by woot or something.

ExoCorsair

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ExoCorsair

I like it, but I think it would be better off-center. Not sure.

Pass on yet another one here. :p

wootchawant

warhawksrock05 wrote:The more I look at this shirt, the more it chaps my bottom side that it never got rejected. A glowy dragon thing being conjured by a witch that might possibly be in the cauldron herself does not spell cooking.

AGREED. perhaps the kitty is supposed to represent iron chef cat cora?

billratio

quality posts: 1 Private Messages billratio

Green fire? Now i've seen everything!

Check out the Farting in the USA song parody and others!
http://www.youtube.com/user/thepetersonbros

wootchawant

warhawksrock05 wrote:The more I look at this shirt, the more it chaps my bottom side that it never got rejected. A glowy dragon thing being conjured by a witch that might possibly be in the cauldron herself does not spell cooking.

and one more comment on this topic--does anyone ever "tattle" on ramyb for such blatant off-topic submissions? this seems to happen on a regular basis...

warhawksrock05

quality posts: 1 Private Messages warhawksrock05
wootchawant wrote:AGREED. perhaps the kitty is supposed to represent iron chef cat cora?

Would that make the witch Alton Brown?

wootchawant

warhawksrock05 wrote:Would that make the witch Alton Brown?

no, i think it would have to be the chairman--alton isn't really allowed into the inner rings of kitchen stadium. >=b

or perhaps it's jeffrey steingarten? that seems appropriate...

hookemhorns212

quality posts: 2 Private Messages hookemhorns212

Wow on Friday a kid vomited noodles. Today ramyb vomited. What an interesting pattern for the cooking derby winners...

KaylaJ

quality posts: 22 Private Messages KaylaJ

i think its funny how ramby & seik are basically the same person according to woot when they post past wins

Zennifair

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Zennifair

Lol, I read this after I already bought one -

"Wear this shirt: if you have that bumper sticker that says MY OTHER CAR IS A BROOM."

I have a bumper sticker that says MY OTHER CAR IS FLOO POWDER. Close enough.

^_^

~Zenn

semirose

quality posts: 2 Private Messages semirose

Oh boo, stayed up in hopes that I'd be buying the shirt I'd been waiting for since Thursday. That was a waste of time that could have been spent sleeping. I can only guess that people wanted a Halloween type shirt since it's October because that certainly didn't win on originality.

wootchawant

hookemhorns212 wrote:Wow on Friday a kid vomited noodles. Today ramyb vomited. What an interesting pattern for the cooking derby winners...

sadly, ramyb's vomiting is a truly consistent pattern for derby "winners" here...

yerfdog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yerfdog

Duh. Harry Potter 3? It's Lord Voldemort... err He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Wooted.

goneferal

quality posts: 18 Private Messages goneferal

I knew there had to be cuteness in here somewhere, and there it is, the little kitty with the glowing green eyes.

planeshifter2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages planeshifter2
mrwednesday wrote:13 more votes and we could have had a good design from a good designer instead of this rehashed garbage.......

I think what you meant to say, assuming that you do not think you are somehow special, which you are not, that you know more about art than others, which you do not, or that your opinion somehow matters more than that of others, which it does not, is that if the shirt that you wanted to print got 13 more votes, it would have printed instead of the shirt you didn't want to print. ^_^

FYI, I too wanted Spite to print, although I would have preferred it print instead of the first two shirts that printed from this derby, which I did not like so much.

semirose

quality posts: 2 Private Messages semirose
yerfdog wrote:Duh. Harry Potter 3? It's Lord Voldemort... err He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Wooted.

Oh of course! And whose hand was sacrificed for this?

Muntoe

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Muntoe

This is a sign that ramyb the cat is going to summon an evil sekiyoku dragon lady thing to kill us all if we don't succumb to his designs! I will never give in to this evil ramyb concoction!

Muntoe

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Muntoe
KaylaJ wrote:i think its funny how ramby & seik are basically the same person according to woot when they post past wins

Wow, never noticed that LOL

jannieb

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jannieb

LOVE LOVE LOVE this shirt. Definitly in for one!! GREAT JOB!!

capedcrusader514

quality posts: 1 Private Messages capedcrusader514

sorry, just a little disappointed in the woot voting community.

Softimage

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Softimage

awesome shirt love the colors fits perfect.

IndependentVik

quality posts: 11 Private Messages IndependentVik
capedcrusader514 wrote:sorry, just a little disappointed in the woot voting community.

Almost nothing the voters do shocks me anymore.