WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

We’re always on the look out for the cutting edge in t-shirts and t-shirt printing. Glow in the dark? Metallic ink? That’s all child’s play compared to what we’re cooking up. Here’s an exclusive peek inside the high security Shirt.Woot testing labs…

Remember that urban legend that hover ink was real but the government thought it was too dangerous for kids and so they like totally suppressed it except for that one movie where they let them use it and it was so awesome but then they locked it back up? Well we’re here to tell you once and for all: it’s real and we’ve got it.

We’re also currently product testing AA’s new lineup of four armed children tees. If your child has four arms, please contact us immediately.

Our printing guys have been missing for several days after unloading the new stealth tees. Incidents of depantsings at Woot warehouse, while already at a rate most businesses would find alarming, have increased tenfold.

These tees from China were supposed to make the people around you disappear. They worked, but only partially, and only one square at a time. Buy American!

Back when Twilight was all the rage we looked into tees that would make you invisible in a mirror. Unfortunately they also contained toxic chemicals that caused skin to glitter in sunlight, which totally ruined the vampire thing we were going for.

rglee129

quality posts: 28 Private Messages rglee129

Funny stuff. My fave was the 4-armed bandit.

Of course, I was naively excited about what exactly hover ink was until I followed the link...

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation

Hahahaha Invisible in the Mirror would be excellent, but only if they also gave you rock hard abs you could show to random people in bathrooms.

#CREEPY

dustirose

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dustirose
bassanimation wrote:Hahahaha Invisible in the Mirror would be excellent, but only if they also gave you rock hard abs you could show to random people in bathrooms.

#CREEPY

HAHAHAHAHa... nice.