goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

BHaselman wrote:Anyone know where I can get a blurry question mark shirt?

Seriously? Dude. Duuuude.

dreamyvelvet

quality posts: 10 Private Messages dreamyvelvet

I think the odds are pretty good that a few of us will get the Heavy Metal shirt. It reminded me of the pyramid sinkers I use to deep sea fish with. Except with hair. Sure to be a hit on the party boats next trip!

http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=20321

Ryokincaid

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Ryokincaid

After reading all the posts, I decided to bite the bullet and go in for three...and drat my luck, but my size is sold out I guess I shall have to wait for next time...and then not wait so long to jump on it.

craigthom

quality posts: 64 Private Messages craigthom
jrhodes976 wrote:My last 3 were disapointing, and I completely forgot to use my coupon.....but the temptation.....damnit all to hell! I'm in for 3.
I just hope this will be my lucky 3.

I forgot to use my coupon last month, so I wrote customer service, and they applied it for me.

jhelmcamp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jhelmcamp

Man, I was too late. My size is sold out. I hope there is another Random Shirt sale before the July coupon expires.

crktfrog

quality posts: 15 Private Messages crktfrog

dang. missed the women's large. i wonder if the MS will be ok. anyone have experience with that switch??

X7

krishachaos

quality posts: 1 Private Messages krishachaos
dreamyvelvet wrote:I think the odds are pretty good that a few of us will get the Heavy Metal shirt. It reminded me of the pyramid sinkers I use to deep sea fish with. Except with hair. Sure to be a hit on the party boats next trip!

http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=20321

I am really hoping that I don't end up with one of those... that was my least favorite of the shirts in a long time.

somaliachildren

quality posts: 0 Private Messages somaliachildren

There should be a daily T-shirt for Charity. With a severe famine in Africa, we could raise a lot of money and get people to think about the thousands of children in danger.

zombie7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zombie7

yup. going to pass on this one.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

goldenthorn wrote:Seriously? Dude. Duuuude.

Or perhaps you would prefer the bag edition?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

sethbxc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sethbxc

Ran out of stock? For shame.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

sethbxc wrote:Ran out of stock? For shame.

Didn't buy earlier? For shame.

Randoms sell off excess stock once shirts are reckoned. It's not an endless supply. Sorry.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

dominanefret

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dominanefret

I'm new and it is my first experience with random, but I figured it would be a shame not to go for three. Hopefully it will be three super awesome fantastic shirts.

I am excited to see what I get!

toxicxchocobo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages toxicxchocobo

First time I did a Random shirt purchase was for two. Got one I wanted above all else: @-@. Been hooked on Randoms ever since.
Went in for three without even a second thought.

Playful Foxes & World 1-1 Building would be pretty frikkin sweet though. Just a shame there's zero chance for Verona's Apothecary, but I have no doubt whatever 3 I get will be worth every cent.

Hell, $6.66 for a shirt is a steal regardless.

logicalcupcake

quality posts: 5 Private Messages logicalcupcake

Went in for only one 'cos I'm just that much of a party pooper. Eh, broke, what can ya do?

kittybongo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kittybongo
toxicxchocobo wrote:Playful Foxes & World 1-1 Building would be pretty frikkin sweet though. Just a shame there's zero chance for Verona's Apothecary, but I have no doubt whatever 3 I get will be worth every cent.

Hell, $6.66 for a shirt is a steal regardless.

I'm hoping one of my three will be Playful Foxes as well. And maybe a Minor Modifications. I'll keep my fingers crossed that the woot gods smile upon me.

todaresq

quality posts: 77 Private Messages todaresq
ThunderThighs wrote:Or perhaps you would prefer the bag edition?

Ah... but ThunderThighs, the BagForCrap tote has a finely detailed ?... while the Random Shirt Shirt is quite a bit fuzzy ?.

toastedsheep

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toastedsheep

Since they ran out of the size I wanted a long time ago, I find it hard to justify the purchase. I'll wait for the next batch of randoms. I was also dreading I would wind up with Heavy Metal. *shiver*

sogwennn

quality posts: 4 Private Messages sogwennn

Got three this time! Last time I got two, liked one and will give the other (zombie cupcakes) to my cousin. Looking forward to my randoms.

harmony harmony oh love

sogwennn

quality posts: 4 Private Messages sogwennn
kittybongo wrote:I'm hoping one of my three will be Playful Foxes as well. And maybe a Minor Modifications. I'll keep my fingers crossed that the woot gods smile upon me.

I reeeeally want Minor Modifications as well. >.<

harmony harmony oh love

blk909

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blk909
laurainjuly wrote:

I have been safe ordering a men's medium but does anybody think a women's large or xl would work?

My 94 year old mother weighs 103#. And she only has one small boob; Women's medium was too small for her!

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 162 Private Messages DianaSprinkle

My randoms from last time that I'm still looking to trade.

All shirts are Woman's Medium and I am looking for Woman's medium. =D

If you like any of these please private message me with what you have and I'll let you know if you have something I want. Also I'm totally willing to sell the shirts as well. Just let me know.

xdespitetheevidencex

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xdespitetheevidencex

The last time I bought something from shirt.woot was wayyy back in 2007 (WHERE HAVE I BEEN?!?)

I was very happy with the 2 shirts I bought (Cool Breeze and Zombie Season) although at the time, I weighed a lot more and was trying to kid myself by wearing a women's Medium. Sadly these shirts dissapeared after awhile; I don't know if I brought them to the Salvation Army or if they dissapeared to the back of my closet. I'm sure now they would fit, so perhaps a bit of digging around is in order!

I bought 3 shirts this time, all men's Large. I work 3rd shift so I was able to buy them shortly after I got the daily email. I think the ML will fit well enough, and since I work in Logistics it's better off to wear a looser fit clothing anyway. And if they happen to be too big, I can just use them for pajama shirts.

This is my first time buying during a random sale, so here is wishing to at least one interesting shirt!

iamthecandyman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iamthecandyman

So I saw this random shirt thing and wanted to get in on it, but took too long to make a decision, and now I don't see the random shirt page anymore. My understanding of Woot is that there's a sale that changes every day, but this one says "Ongoing Sale" in the first post. Am I incorrect in interpreting this as more than one day of sale? The permalink leads me to the main Shirt.Woot page, which makes me think that either the link is bad or that the sale doesn't actually go on past one day. Help?

heyitsdex

quality posts: 0 Private Messages heyitsdex

I'd better not get another Woot ! shirt...for 3 straight randoms I got 2 pinks and one green.

heyitsdex

quality posts: 0 Private Messages heyitsdex
iamthecandyman wrote:So I saw this random shirt thing and wanted to get in on it, but took too long to make a decision, and now I don't see the random shirt page anymore. My understanding of Woot is that there's a sale that changes every day, but this one says "Ongoing Sale" in the first post. Am I incorrect in interpreting this as more than one day of sale? The permalink leads me to the main Shirt.Woot page, which makes me think that either the link is bad or that the sale doesn't actually go on past one day. Help?

Sales are only for that day, they change at midnight CST. They happen usually once a month or every other month.

iamthecandyman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iamthecandyman

A shame. I'll have to be quicker next time. Thanks!

glaesz28

quality posts: 0 Private Messages glaesz28

Thanks for nothing woot. No 2xl's were available when I went to buy earlier... I wanted to celebrate going down a size too... lol. Oh well, next time.

acdawg

quality posts: 28 Private Messages acdawg

Just got my random shirts... All 3XL.

Red Summer Skies

Ro-boss

Playful Foxes

I'm not really fond of any of these, so PM me for possible trades.

curli76

quality posts: 18 Private Messages curli76

My shirts:

Ro-Boss (see above)

I love robots, but prefer the benevolent kind. Still a cool shirt.

Red Summer Skies (see above)

I loved this when it printed but thought it was more of a kid's shirt. Still gonna wear it, though. It's a great design.

Reflections on Pi (look it up; I'm lazy.)

Not much different from a million other pi-related shirts I've come across. I work in a math-related field, though and I've never actually had a shirt like this so it's a keeper too.

I was actually sorta hoping for a sugar skull but overall I'm cool with my picks.

capsfanbryce

quality posts: 4 Private Messages capsfanbryce
craigthom wrote:I forgot to use my coupon last month, so I wrote customer service, and they applied it for me.

Really? I wrote to customer service because I had a coupon that I hadn't used in time and they didn't apply it for me, said to just buy 3 now and they'd probably give out another $5 off coupon.

mrsruvi

quality posts: 7 Private Messages mrsruvi

wow those are some speedy randoms you got there. did you guys do overnight shipping? i got mine in two days last time and i didnt pay for fast shipping...

Xeyark

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Xeyark

Got my 3 in just now.

2XL

2XL

XL

BlackDragon0480

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BlackDragon0480

Just got mine! All WXL...

Cheddar Power (KEEPER)

http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=19797

Reflections on Pi (Up for trade)

http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=17682

Space Ship (Up for trade)

http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=19923

The two will be up on teetrade by tomorrow and Cheddar Power will be on ME tomorrow. One out of three isn't too bad.

Also still have for trade (unworn/unwashed):

6 Degrees of Delicious

http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=9960

Artmobile

http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=19213

Message me here or on teetrade with any offers - I am open mostly to WL, WXL, MS and MM sizes but will respond to everybody.

kittybongo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kittybongo
Xeyark wrote:Got my 3 in just now.

I love Odd Bear Out! I'll be super happy if I get it or Playful Foxes. :D

enriquec

quality posts: 0 Private Messages enriquec

[quote postid="4606473" user="Xeyark"]Got my 3 in just now.

2XL

2XL

Oh wow,I got those two as well!(in the same size too!)

dwbig

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dwbig

I got my 3 Random 2XL Woot! Shirts today
I love two of them only like the other

Here's what I got

1: Pie(rate) Chart

2: Sugar Skull
this one is up for trade

3: All Bark, No Bite

stephhatfield

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stephhatfield

Got my shirts today!

Keeping Black and White and Red All Over

Willing to trade:
Shelf Life - MM
Red Summer Skies - MM

Message me if you have anything you want to trade!

Steph

rachael

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rachael

#1 Odd Bear out

#2 Determined

#3 has red/blue dragon on left side of shirt(grey) (can't seem to find it, I think I remember seeing it awhile ago)

Narfcake

quality posts: 293 Private Messages Narfcake
rachael wrote:
#3 has red/blue dragon on left side of shirt(grey) (can't seem to find it, I think I remember seeing it awhile ago)

Fire Maker, Rain Bringer