PixelPants

quality posts: 74 Private Messages PixelPants

Stared at the Reckoning long enough for this image to appear before my eyes so I felt compelled to post it. Hope tjost doesn't mind me mashing up three of his designs as a tribute.
At some point I think there was an old competition or forum for this sort of thing.

thegambler311

quality posts: 1 Private Messages thegambler311
PixelPants wrote:

Stared at the Reckoning long enough for this image to appear before my eyes so I felt compelled to post it. Hope tjost doesn't mind me mashing up three of his designs as a tribute.
At some point I think there was an old competition or forum for this sort of thing.

No need to be concerned. Your design is now parody.

Narfcake

quality posts: 361 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

PixelPants wrote:

Haha, good one. Thanks for cheering up my morning!

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and American Apparel (AA) options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

tjost

quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost

I'm really freaked out by that slice of fuzzy blue cake on the plate o_O

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
tjost wrote:I'm really freaked out by that slice of fuzzy blue cake on the plate o_O

Me too.

I'm just hanging out, really.

kevlar51

quality posts: 54 Private Messages kevlar51

PixelPants, you should submit this to TeeFury

xazothia

quality posts: 54 Private Messages xazothia
PixelPants wrote:
Stared at the Reckoning long enough for this image to appear before my eyes so I felt compelled to post it.

this is brilliant.

bluejester

quality posts: 602 Private Messages bluejester
tjost wrote:I'm really freaked out by that slice of fuzzy blue cake on the plate o_O

The truth is revealed! Cookie Monster is actually a cake monster!