golga42

quality posts: 1 Private Messages golga42

Narfcake

quality posts: 280 Private Messages Narfcake

I thought about that ... then realized that with 8+ months of Woot shirts, I'd run out of wall space.

That's not to say that I shouldn't frame some of my shirts up, at least ... I have several autographed Animaniacs shirts still stuck in a ziploc bag.

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
golga42 wrote:now they're on my wall!

Nice.

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

That looks very nice!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

That is great! Did you post it on Shirt too? World of Shirt.Woot would be a great place. Not so many shirt people look over in in EBW.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

shaelyn

quality posts: 2 Private Messages shaelyn

oh wow, that's an awesome idea.

my mom suggested making a quilt out of mine...but I don't want to lose the shirts!

golga42

Narfcake wrote:I thought about that ... then realized that with 8+ months of Woot shirts, I'd run out of wall space.

That's not to say that I shouldn't frame some of my shirts up, at least ... I have several autographed Animaniacs shirts still stuck in a ziploc bag.

Yeah I think I'm going to have the same problem. I'm already thinking about expanding the grid to 3x3 (or even 4x4!)

freckledphoebe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages freckledphoebe

I just want to warn everyone to start checking your bank statements. Shirt.woot charged me twice after a recent purchase. Even though their own records show that I only purchased one shirt and I only received one shirt, my bank statement shows they charged me twice for it. It just might be the last time I purchase anything from shirt.woot.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

freckledphoebe wrote:I just want to warn everyone to start checking your bank statements. Shirt.woot charged me twice after a recent purchase. Even though their own records show that I only purchased one shirt and I only received one shirt, my bank statement shows they charged me twice for it. It just might be the last time I purchase anything from shirt.woot.

Write to service@woot.com and they will make it right.
I hope you told them so they can figure out what went wrong.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

rom

quality posts: 54 Private Messages rom
golga42 wrote:now they're on my wall!

genius! I've wanted to do this on shirts I've purchase just because of the artwork and not really to wear around

Any links for that type of frame?

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

This shirtcraft thread is my personal favorite thread EVER - I didn't read it again this morning but I think framing was also discussed there. You should check it out for even more ideas than just framing!

I'm just hanging out, really.

golga42

rom wrote:genius! I've wanted to do this on shirts I've purchase just because of the artwork and not really to wear around

Any links for that type of frame?

I picked up the frames at Micheal's. They were on sale for 5 bucks a pop. But you need to get some foamcore or cardboard to mount the shirts in the frame.