Narfcake

quality posts: 293 Private Messages Narfcake
RandomLynx wrote:I'm gonna assume it wasn't printed on Threadless, because wouldn't that have disqualified it here?

If it printed there, then they would've retained the rights and it wouldn't be printed anywhere else, period.

javadrinker

quality posts: 5 Private Messages javadrinker

Really Woot, are you now simply making shirts targeting user ID's? Well carp, I'm in.

And the path to drunken poverty continues... Java's Stash at CT

• Wine.woots: um, lost count.
  • Other woots: um, lost count too. I might have a problem.

lucky1988

quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988

Belated Congrats Walmazan! Super character!

Narfcake

Debut day: 1849, all on imported Anvil blanks.

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Last wooter to woot: ladddm

Only stat ending on head of comment page

SELLOUT TIME:Saturday, March 31, 2012, 12:00:01 AM Central Time
WOOTER TO BLAME FOR SELLOUT:wyldgecko
ITEM QUANTITY:1849
ORDER PACE:0m 46.723s
WOOT WAGE:$3,750.41 (revenue per hour)

Per java full stat on perm page

Last wooter to woot: soozne
Last purchase time: Saturday, March 31, 2012, 12:03:45 AM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 46.771s
Woot wage: $3,740.48
Woots sold: 1852

Chrome is being a pita
First day sales 1849

leprechaungirl

quality posts: 2 Private Messages leprechaungirl

Dang! I didn't get a chance to look at the site yesterday so I missed it! :D However I would like to take this opportunity to gloat *clears throat* I totally called this! Did I not say Walmazan would get this one? I totally did! Thank you Walmazan for the awesome design! (and for proving me right)
I actually LOVED quite a few of the designs this derby but I think we all know Walmazan is the king of anthropomorphic food. All of my very rude "I told u so's" having been said, I'd like to congratulate Walmazan on his win. Bigger than Freshcake.

tabaddon

quality posts: 9 Private Messages tabaddon
Narfcake wrote:Space, time, convenience ... folks have their reasons.

I line dry, not just to prevent shrinkage and additional wear (dryer lint are the fibers of your clothes abrading off), but also because of the zero energy cost aspect.

High-five, same here. Hardly anything gets machine dried. (*Occasionally* I'll put things in for about 5 minutes with no heat to soften up and get lint off. That happens about once a week.)

Anyway, my point was just that when people complain that their shirts shrink, it's very likely it's not the shirt's or manufacturer's fault. Same with damage to printing or transfers. Heat's the enemy of a lot of things.

Be quicker of mind than of tongue.
Opinions are not advice, nor directives.
The world is not limited by your limited experience.
I'm not better than anyone else, and neither are you.

rogue8402

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rogue8402

I got mine today! It looks great!

hailegst

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hailegst

Question: What do I do if Woot sent me this awesome Morning Sidekick shirt in a regular (men's) Medium, but I ordered a Women's Medium?

Answer: ???

Narfcake

hailegst wrote:Question: What do I do if Woot sent me this awesome Morning Sidekick shirt in a regular (men's) Medium, but I ordered a Women's Medium?

Answer: ???

Short answer: email service@woot.com with your order number and pics.

Longer answer: the new imported Anvil blanks they're using are sized very differently from the old AA blanks. If the tag is dark blue, it's men's. If it's light blue, it's women's.

itoshi

quality posts: 1 Private Messages itoshi
Narfcake wrote:Short answer: email service@woot.com with your order number and pics.

Longer answer: the new imported Anvil blanks they're using are sized very differently from the old AA blanks. If the tag is dark blue, it's men's. If it's light blue, it's women's.

Thanks for the info on tag colors! I came here with the same concern thinking the same thing. The fit is so bad ... it... it is real bad.

thermopylion

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thermopylion

Well, a friend has seen mine and wants to order them as the uniform for his cafe (currently under construction).

bounty42

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42
thermopylion wrote:Well, a friend has seen mine and wants to order them as the uniform for his cafe (currently under construction).

Contact the artist directly, saddly the shirt is no longer for sale.

Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."