Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

Too bad we can't order in time to wear while checking out the Supermoon this Saturday. Oh Woot, so close to being timely.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
Mavyn wrote:Too bad we can't order in time to wear while checking out the Supermoon this Saturday. Oh Woot, so close to being timely.

You can VOTE, though, for the next hour! If you click on the link to my van Gogh moon below, you can vote for any derby designs you see! -I'm not suggesting you NOT look at other designs than mine, that's just an easy way to get to the derby!

goneferal

quality posts: 19 Private Messages goneferal

Anyone else notice that the totes have gone up fom $10 to $12? I was hoping it was an error, but it wasn't ever changed back down. Anyway, how many totes do I really need?

Narfcake

quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake

Closing sales for this event:

1. Force Equation Pullover Hoodie - Sold 39
2. Nobody's Perfect Pullover Hoodie - Sold 76
3. The Black Hole Pullover Hoodie - Sold 111
4. @–@ - Sold 261
5. Boba Fetch - Sold 233
6. Enterprising Use of Cats - Sold 82
7. Faster, Higher, Stronger, Aimier - Sold 72
8. How It Really Works - Sold 114
9. Mr. Spork - Sold 42
10. Nobody's Perfect - Sold 188
11. Poker Game - Sold 220
12. Pterodactyl With A Machine Gun - Sold 238
13. Pull Up, You Fools! Remix - Sold 92
14. Star trails remix - Sold 115
15. The Black Hole - Sold 194
16. Bantha-phant Tote - Sold 37
17. Boba Fetch Tote - Sold 66
18. Pull Up, You Fools! Tote - Sold 14
19. Bring Back Pluto Zip-Up Hoodie - Sold 75
20. Pterodactyl With A Machine Gun Zip-Up Hoodie - Sold 99
21. Star Trails Remix Zip-Up Hoodie - Sold 34

staffell

quality posts: 4 Private Messages staffell
Narfcake wrote:Closing sales for this event:

1. Force Equation Pullover Hoodie - Sold 39
2. Nobody's Perfect Pullover Hoodie - Sold 76
3. The Black Hole Pullover Hoodie - Sold 111
4. @–@ - Sold 261
5. Boba Fetch - Sold 233
6. Enterprising Use of Cats - Sold 82
7. Faster, Higher, Stronger, Aimier - Sold 72
8. How It Really Works - Sold 114
9. Mr. Spork - Sold 42
10. Nobody's Perfect - Sold 188
11. Poker Game - Sold 220
12. Pterodactyl With A Machine Gun - Sold 238
13. Pull Up, You Fools! Remix - Sold 92
14. Star trails remix - Sold 115
15. The Black Hole - Sold 194
16. Bantha-phant Tote - Sold 37
17. Boba Fetch Tote - Sold 66
18. Pull Up, You Fools! Tote - Sold 14
19. Bring Back Pluto Zip-Up Hoodie - Sold 75
20. Pterodactyl With A Machine Gun Zip-Up Hoodie - Sold 99
21. Star Trails Remix Zip-Up Hoodie - Sold 34

Whoo hoo! I won most sales! Not that that means anything at all.

No advertising, pls.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

Anyone else receive prints that looked a little off from this side-sale? Nobody's Perfect hoodie just looks poorly done; the red stars aren't solid, and the silver parts aren't quite even either. Black Hole hoodie looks like - I don't know how screen printing is done, so this might not be right terms - but almost like the screen didn't line up. The white is slightly skewed from its base. There's "bleeding" of colors into the lines around the planets/stars, and the bright yellow one has a crack in it. I'm not sure if it's bad enough to email service@woot: they've been so good to me that I hesitate to contact them (I didn't even complain about slightly ripped posters!). I really need to stop buying stuff from the side sales, though... Argh!

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

killerorca

quality posts: 4 Private Messages killerorca
neuropsychosocial wrote:Anyone else receive prints that looked a little off from this side-sale? Nobody's Perfect hoodie just looks poorly done; the red stars aren't solid, and the silver parts aren't quite even either. Black Hole hoodie looks like - I don't know how screen printing is done, so this might not be right terms - but almost like the screen didn't line up. The white is slightly skewed from its base. There's "bleeding" of colors into the lines around the planets/stars, and the bright yellow one has a crack in it. I'm not sure if it's bad enough to email service@woot: they've been so good to me that I hesitate to contact them (I didn't even complain about slightly ripped posters!). I really need to stop buying stuff from the side sales, though... Argh!

Poor side sale quality control strikes again. I believe that has been every side sale where there is an issue with an item or 2, I don't blame them for the posters, can't imagine those are easy to ship.