maisie

quality posts: 3 Private Messages maisie

This blog entry is extremely offensive. Woot, you have crossed the line on this one.

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

maisie wrote:This blog entry is extremely offensive. Woot, you have crossed the line on this one.

Really? Like, no sarcasm? For realsies? REALLY?!

spudnik

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spudnik

Anyone know of someplace where I can still buy the Lincoln shirt?

alexmdc

quality posts: 8 Private Messages alexmdc
spudnik wrote:Anyone know of someplace where I can still buy the Lincoln shirt?

yeah its still for sale here:

http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=14293

thesamich

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thesamich

Doesn't overnight shipping mean overnight shipping. Cause I paid the extra 5 dollars and it says I should have gotten it on thursday, and its thursday with nothing shown up. I'm kinda new to woot so I probably missed something but I'd really like some help on understanding why nothings shown up today?

goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

thesamich wrote:Doesn't overnight shipping mean overnight shipping. Cause I paid the extra 5 dollars and it says I should have gotten it on thursday, and its thursday with nothing shown up. I'm kinda new to woot so I probably missed something but I'd really like some help on understanding why nothings shown up today?

The sales page does say "$5 to get it overnight (Monday)." It's possible that this was updated/changed, but it is there, right above the "I want one button."
Beyond the sales page overnight info line? As far as I understand it (I'm not staff, so please take my "understanding" lightly), if you purchase before noon central on the day of sale, you should get it overnight-overnight. If you purchase after noon central on the day of sale, you should get it the day after-overnight. And weekends just don't count, as it's only business days during which shipments are sent/received.
If you're really agitated and my response has not helped, then I suggest sending a polite query to service@woot.com (include your order number).

thesamich

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thesamich
goldenthorn wrote:(Monday)." It's possible that this was updated/changed, but it is there, right above the "I want one button."
Beyond the sales page overnight info line? As far as I understand it (I'm not staff, so please take my "understanding" lightly), if you purchase before noon central on the day of sale, you should get it overnight-overnight. If you purchase after noon central on the day of sale, you should get it the day after-overnight. And weekends just don't count, as it's only business days during which shipments are sent/received.
If you're really agitated and my response has not helped, then I suggest sending a polite query to service@woot.com (include your order number).

Ah just got it 10 minutes ago! And I had ordered it wednesday, so I was supposed to receive it today (which I now have it), It is just a little odd that it came so late in the day haha Love the shirt!

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
thesamich wrote:Ah just got it 10 minutes ago! And I had ordered it wednesday, so I was supposed to receive it today (which I now have it), It is just a little odd that it came so late in the day haha Love the shirt!

I've gotten tees from other sites that use UPS as late as 6pm, due to their use of UPS and not the USPS. It's always a bit annoying to have to check twice, but it happens.

I've never ordered a woot tee next-day because I simply never need a woot tee next-day, but I once had one sent to me thus, and it arrived in a fed-ex mailer at my back door. those shipping agencies can be tricky!

chokeychicken

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chokeychicken

this might take the thrown as my favorite woot shirt ever.

Qazpl4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Qazpl4
Welven wrote:Would be better if he were holding off elephants, but bears works too.

Ironic since Abe Lincoln was a republican!

spencexxx

quality posts: 2 Private Messages spencexxx

Congrats, this is the first shirt I have bought... Only other one I ever really considered is the Unicorn eating the rainbow.

atate2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages atate2
sophiecabra wrote:Those are black bears.

Guys. GUYS.

Those are BLACK BEARS.

So, you're saying black bears don't know their history? OK. Not surprising. Thanks for your completely sensationalistic and misinformed post. Good luck with all that.

Azurett

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Azurett

I'm so close to buying this shirt, but what holds me back is that it's on a gray shirt. Why does it have to be on a gray shirt

crabster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crabster

sweet
historical
action

gabrielmax

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gabrielmax

This is great. Naked at the Curb has a great song about Lincoln at myspace.com/nakedatthecurb it's humorous.

enjoystees

quality posts: 0 Private Messages enjoystees

Had to get one of these. This is just fantastic.

pigwalkarg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pigwalkarg

Is there any way, anywhere to purchase this shirt? I'm a dude, but I'll go as far as to offer sexual favors. I want this shirt baaaaaaad.

goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

pigwalkarg wrote:Is there any way, anywhere to purchase this shirt? I'm a dude, but I'll go as far as to offer sexual favors. I want this shirt baaaaaaad.

Nope, sorry, it is no longer for sale. But! You can try these options for obtaining the shirt.

Bagmud1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bagmud1

Then it was reckoned away... why do the good die so young?

hmerwin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hmerwin
Bagmud1 wrote:Then it was reckoned away... why do the good die so young?

Don't worry, there will be other shirts that you may adopt as your very own.