chumpmagic

quality posts: 9 Private Messages chumpmagic
Re: Disco is Dead

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments and support. I am glad to see this "classic" design is getting some good attention This idea is really old- it came from one of my early sketch books. Reworked it of course.

chumpmagic

SnowQueenVT wrote:So gross again!! But I love it!

Thank you very much! I am glad you like this design.

I was actually assuming that this one would do the best out of my 4 designs this week, when in fact it is doing the worst... shows what I know about this community

JRWorkshop

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JRWorkshop

Awesome!!!

JRWorkshop

Hell yeah! +1

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 562 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

graphicgeoff wrote:I'm new here, Love this design... how do I vote? I don't see a vote button! Is there something wrong with me?

Welcome. You just need to make a purchase on any Woot site (except Deals): Woot, Wine.Woot. Shirt.Woot, Sellout.Woot, or Kids.Woot.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

chumpmagic

Re: Unending Hunger for Human Flesh

Thanks everyone. I really like this one too. I am a big fan of t-shirt design that look like some just slapped a sticker on your chest. Nothing too fancy... just a cool silly character to wear with pride I pretty sure I would be owning this design if it wasn't way before my time

side thought: I should really make some stickers of this guy It's kind of already set-up for it. Just put a vector path around the outer stroke and good to go.

JRWorkshop

Awesome vector pack work!!!!

ignorant

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ignorant

l2zombie nub

bonkers4disney

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bonkers4disney
ramyb wrote:saved

+1 Husband is a scientist, he TOTALLY loves this one!

tomsman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tomsman
Re: If I Only Had a Brain

oh my flippin'... this. shirt. must. print. MUST!

Looking for MXLs Alien Sonogram, Tin: Old Skool, Puppet Checkup and Flesh Wound from Teefury; A Wicked Mess, F5 Refreshes You, and Sissy Fight. PM or teetrade (tomsman)for trade or sell.

alis0ntalb0t

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alis0ntalb0t
chumpmagic wrote:From the small image, I thought this was a RamyB and PatrickSpens Collab. I would actually be curious to see that.

I thought it was RamyB, too. Funny since I couldn't tell RamyB's actual design was his this week.

Great job JLEGOS!

chumpmagic

Re: Zombie Snail: Food and Shelter

Wow. Thank you all! I greatly value all of your support, and I am very please that you all are enjoying my artwork. Thanks again! It means a lot to me

JRWorkshop

great idea chump!!!

JRWorkshop

\m/

alis0ntalb0t

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alis0ntalb0t

Soooooooooooooooo gross!

JRWorkshop

Crazy detail guys, amazing!

trillenium

quality posts: 0 Private Messages trillenium

I absolutely love this shirt! I hope it makes it to top three, I'll totally buy it.

grypes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grypes
BootsBoots wrote:It's too bad there's no text this week. It'd be great if you could put the "In Case of Undead, Break Glass" on there.

Great idea and well executed with the subtle colors!

I agree on the text. When it fails here I'll sell it on Redbubble with the text. :-)

grypes

utterdamnnonsense wrote:I'd be scared to wear this shirt in case of undead. What if people tried to break my chest open?

ohhh good point... or a skeleton wearing armor may think your chest contained THE BOOK!

JRWorkshop

Awesome work guys!!!

grypes

Re: Ninja Pirate Robot Zombie

damn... you're a genius.

grypes

JRWorkshop

your artwork is flawless. +1

truffleshuffle

quality posts: 4 Private Messages truffleshuffle
Re: Rule No.1: Cardio

This is from Zombieland right? I love that movie! Great reference;)

truffleshuffle

Re: Zombie Crush (ver 2)

I love morbid cuteness so much! haha. Very well done

truffleshuffle

Re: Zombie Lord

Wow! Amazing illustration!!

ochopika

quality posts: 26 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

lindseyscott10 wrote:http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1414/5123848137_62b5d5515a.jpg

:///

That linked me to a photo that was unavailable. Was it a design similar to mine? If so, I would not be surprised as the concept is pretty simple and familiar.

I went with this idea knowing that it was possibly done before, or at least similar to an existing idea. This is because I've observed that some of the most popular concepts on this site are those that are based on popular ideas.

It makes sense that people would want to purchase items based on familiar cultural references, but creating designs like these means taking the risk that it has already been done.

I did search for existing similar designs before submitting this one. I didn't find any so I went with it. If there is one, then oops.

If the image you linked me was not a similar design, then I just got to practice my forum- ranting skills and I thank you for that.

truffleshuffle

Re: Disco is Dead

I really like what you ended up doing with the re-worked color scheme on this, and the background turned out great too. I think it still really works without the text. Nicely done Chump!

ochopika

Staff

Re: Zombie Love

Hmm.. this one is getting fewer votes than my Sirius GPP frog design from last derby. Not like I expected an instant win or anything, but is there something serious that I should fix here?

Just curious, I know it might just not fly in the context of this derby, but maybe I accidentally spelled "ass" with the characters or something?

truffleshuffle

Re: Ninja Pirate Robot Zombie

This is such a simple, wearable design. I really love it. Plus I can cover all the bases with my friend's interests so I'll get compliments from EVERYONE. Yesssss.

truffleshuffle

Re: braaaainbows!

My first idea for this derby was a zombie unicorn! You did it so well though that I'm glad I went with something else. This is a great shirt

ochopika

Staff

ochopika wrote:Hmm.. this one is getting fewer votes than my Sirius GPP frog design from last derby. Not like I expected an instant win or anything, but is there something serious that I should fix here?

Just curious, I know it might just not fly in the context of this derby, but maybe I accidentally spelled "ass" with the characters or something?

*note the word changer thing made part of that post make no sense, but you get the idea.*

truffleshuffle

Re: Trapped

Awesome illustration as always guys. I knew you wouldn't disappoint in a zombie derby;)

truffleshuffle

chumpmagic wrote:

side thought: I should really make some stickers of this guy It's kind of already set-up for it. Just put a vector path around the outer stroke and good to go.

Yes! Totally do a sticker!! This is super bizarre and random and semi-disturbing in a way that I can really get behind. As others have said, probably my favorite of yours this week!

truffleshuffle

Hahahahaha. This is so clever!! I actually laughed out loud, haha.

truffleshuffle

Wow!! You were suuuuuper busy this week! How did you pump out so many brilliant ideas so fast? haha. Anyway, keepin' my fingers crossed that this one will print!

megsck

quality posts: 6 Private Messages megsck
chumpmagic wrote:

please do!

truffleshuffle

Re: Stay Down!

The shading/lighting on this is so well-executed and the facial expressions are perfect. You guys make a great team!

truffleshuffle

Re: Brains are Peasant Food

I always love your stuff and this is no exception. Very nice GMV!

aylapuella

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aylapuella
thumperchick wrote:I love the idea you're working with here. But I gotta say - her proportions are off, which would be okay if he was off too - but he's in proportion and her torso is way outta whack. It's keeping me from really feeling the design.

Thanks for the comment. The gun was way off, too, I think. Have to work on that next time.