campolady

quality posts: 0 Private Messages campolady

So, I buy a lot of woot shirts. A lot. I am tiny, every one I know is tiny. In the past month I have bought about $100 worth of shirt.woot stuff for me, my kids, or my friends. I recently received my first Anvil shirt and well, it is absolutely awful. I'm sorry woot, I am a bean pole, and no I don't guess I dare to have a curve or two. The new smalls are way bigger than the AA mediums and fit like garbage. I am 5'1" 108lbs and no longer a purchaser of woot shirts.
Just a question, why ditch the small shirts? why not just add extra larges in women's sizes?

~The bean eating bean pole who is a normal, healthy chick with a proportioned curve or two.

Shaebee27

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Shaebee27

I think the old shirts are very hard to wear. I am not stick thin, but i'm also not overweight. I have breasts, which required buying a WXL shirt. but I am only 4'11 inches tall, so my shirts from Woot are awkward.

thewronggrape

quality posts: 48 Private Messages thewronggrape

I got uniCone recently and it's quite disappointing.

With the AA shirts, I ordered WS usually, but have also ordered all the other sizes depending on the size of the print and the fit I wanted.

I'm 5'0" and 100lbs, but most of that is muscle and people always assume I'm taller or weigh more than I actually do, so in other words, I'm not scrawny.

That being said, I does boggle me how women with "more than a handful" can fit the AA shirts comfortably. They're a nice, flattering fit on me, even the WXL, but they aren't exactly cut to accomodate boobies.

On the Anvil blanks, uniCone is much, much larger than the AA WS, has these slight, shoulder "poofs" and I don't like the obvious flare from the waist to the hem. I know it's supposed to accomodate hips bit even if I had the hips to fit these, I feel like the proportions are wrong and it's just too bell like. I'll try to post pics when I get home and I'm hoping that a washing will make it fit better. I'd hate to give up my Woot Shirt habit.

elankat

quality posts: 7 Private Messages elankat
Shaebee27 wrote:I think the old shirts are very hard to wear. I am not stick thin, but i'm also not overweight. I have breasts, which required buying a WXL shirt. but I am only 4'11 inches tall, so my shirts from Woot are awkward.

AA blanks are awkward if you have some boobage, but I don't think the new blanks are a good solution either. The Anvil blanks seem to be equally (or more) awkward, but in a different way.

myopicpsyche

quality posts: 0 Private Messages myopicpsyche

This topic has been beaten to death over and over again in both the original thread on switching to anvil and the one on ladies' sizes. (But don't get me wrong, I'm in your same camp. Can't buy woot shirts until they offer a size that doesn't fit like a tent.) Unfortunately, we're all stuck in the position of waiting for an official response from woot- we've been complaining, they say they're listening, but they're not saying anything.

At this point I feel like I'm locked in an echo chamber- hearing the same (very reasonable) complaints over and over, with no response.

bravowooter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bravowooter

Please consider looking and signing the petition to have woot switch back.