WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

You’re a person on the go, and you’ve got no time for dallying or sitting around wasting too much time. That’s why YOU need a shirt that shows everyone just how busy you are! You need a shirt in motion, a shirt that depicts action! A shirt with maybe an airplane or a rocket or something on it, if for no other reason than you like those kinds of things.

So we’ve put together a little something we call Shirts on the Move! It’s your one-stop shop for tees and long-sleeve shirts with some of our most moving (get it?) designs ever! Take a very brief moment out of your very busy day to grab the shirt you want, but do it soon! Just like you these designs are on the go, and they’ll be gone at 11:59pm (central) on Sunday, April 22nd!

Long-Sleeve Tee - $20
by Spiritgreen

Tee - $15
by Spiritgreen
by Stef McFeters
by Patchitect
by Rob Gould
by parrotworks
by Beefmoe64
by tgentry
by kstpaul

Nothing here "move" you HAW HAW? We'll be back next week with another special Shirt.Woot event - and you can always pedal, float, or hover over to the Reckoning page to see all of our available shirts.

Darquis

quality posts: 27 Private Messages Darquis

Ooh, I get the feeling this one will be very popular. Suburban Blitzkrieg has always been a favorite around woot.

Narfcake

quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake

Shirt starting sales:

Ancestry - 5175
Different Spokes - 940
Fly the Furry Skies - 1595
Ninja on a bicycle - 2701
people on the bus - 3021
Sub-lime - 2784
Suburban Blitzkrieg - 3198
Villainous Victorian Velociraptor - 7300

stingray69

quality posts: 4 Private Messages stingray69

I thought for a second I would be able to buy The Choice Was Not Hard when I got to the word swim but I guess that design doesn't depict the act of swimming. Sigh.

endangeredomega

quality posts: 37 Private Messages endangeredomega

Passed on Sub-lime the first time around and regretted it.

I'll regret it less during round 2. Anvil blanks = no thanks!

Draug

quality posts: 69 Private Messages Draug

It's too bad the ancestry/Tron design looks so small on the shirt

And I'm waiting for the steampunk theme week lol I'd like an opportunity to buy Steamworks Operatica, which I missed by a few weeks, I think, when I signed up for shirt.woot Or maybe a sci-fi theme, with JovobeniNoir :D

*end of shirt hopes and dreams remarks*

The enemy's gate is down.
Writers are people too! (Albeit strange ones.)
Save Poe! Reckon Nevermore! Or he'll be head-locked forevermore!

trekmiss

quality posts: 7 Private Messages trekmiss

I would have bought Villainous Victorian Velociraptor but unfortunately it's on Anvil. The side sales are losing their appeal. Sad to see awesome classic designs printed on lousy shirts.

Edited to correct weird iPhone autocorrected word.

bluejester

quality posts: 563 Private Messages bluejester
Darquis wrote:Ooh, I get the feeling this one will be very popular. Suburban Blitzkrieg has always been a favorite around woot.

Suburban Blitzkrieg is shirt aficionado's shirt in my opinion. It's not overtly humorous, nor cutesy, nor serious.

It has this odd humor and the right amount of "wait, what?" factor in it. It's the kind of shirt that makes you say, "That's kinda cool." Then feel deep regret that you didn't get it when you had the chance.

I have to wait until I get paid later this week, but I'll likely nab one because there is something inherently old-school woot style about it.

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

Well, according to the sizing chart just now, Suburban Blitzkrieg is being printed on AA for women. Which: huzzah and bought! I can only hope that they don't cut corners and use the proper-sized design template for the women's shirts--in addition to actually being AA. Fingers crossed!

ivanivanovich

quality posts: 24 Private Messages ivanivanovich

I thought hard about getting a Bunny vs. Penguin hoodie or two, but in the end none of the designs screamed "Buy me! Buy me!" quite loudly enough. I told myself, "Surely there will be more compelling hoodies next week."

(Note to self: Stop calling self "Shirley.")

But alas! There were no hoodies at all the next week! I consoled myself with the thought that woot had saved me money. (I can't buy woot tee shirts - I already have more than I can wear the rest of my life. (If I confine myself to wearing them as shirts, anyway.))

So nothing tempted me last week.

Nothing tempts me this week.

Woot is saving me so much money that soon I may be able to replace my jeans, shoes, and socks that all have holes in places that other people would prefer not to see.

Please, though, don't start up a jeansshoessocks.woot. I won't be able to both overindulge on woot stuff and save up for a house with a couple of extra rooms just for the closet space!

fablefire

quality posts: 23 Private Messages fablefire

YOU BROUGHT BACK UH OH YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!

adamselby

quality posts: 2 Private Messages adamselby

No Portal shirts? Ah well, all the designs I wanted this week are Anvil.

grisca

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grisca
endangeredomega wrote:Passed on Sub-lime the first time around and regretted it.

I'll regret it less during round 2. Anvil blanks = no thanks!

Men's/Women's look to be made in the USA = AA

newnie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages newnie

THANK YOU WOOT GODS FOR BRINGING BACK SUBURBAN BLITZKRIEG ON AA!

/happy dance

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Gadzooks, my Victorian Tron design is back! I've always thought it was one of my most wearable shirts. Thanks Woot!

Draug wrote:It's too bad the ancestry/Tron design looks so small on the shirt

I think looks may be deceiving there. The printed design comes out about 13 inches wide.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
Spiritgreen wrote:I've always thought it was one of my most wearable shirts.

It is.
It has that "surfer shirt" look with a sneaky geek finish.
Unfortunately, this sale has put the kibosh on my teetrade deal.

move along

aethera21

quality posts: 1 Private Messages aethera21

Discovery is landing at Dulles tomorrow, to prep for entry into the museum here, and I find myself wishing I had one of the awesome Space Shuttle shirts that has been in recent derbies but hasn't printed. IF you felt like printing one of those, now would be the time, and this would be the place! Pretty please?

kevlar51

quality posts: 46 Private Messages kevlar51

Extremely happy to see Sub-lime on here. I've been trying to track down one of those for a long time.

chennai8

quality posts: 2 Private Messages chennai8

Suburban Blitzkrieg, you're mine.

neyfam2000 wrote:Woot!--going from "Deal-a-day" to "Site-a-day"

werdwerdus

quality posts: 14 Private Messages werdwerdus
ivanivanovich wrote:(I can't buy woot tee shirts - I already have more than I can wear the rest of my life. (If I confine myself to wearing them as shirts, anyway.))

Not For Use As Pants

Fujiko

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Fujiko
bluejester wrote:It has this odd humor and the right amount of "wait, what?" factor in it. It's the kind of shirt that makes you say, "That's kinda cool."

I'm quite fond of my copy of this shirt, and glad I'm getting a backup.

kalee11

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kalee11

No penguin on a vespa? I'm disappointed.

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo

Vile temptress shirt.woot! My willpower to resist a truly classic remix is waning.

In for two UH-OH, even though it is on Anvil.

*shakes a fistful of money at shirt.woot*

Ahem.

Now that I've regained my composure, please bring back BATS next week in a new sale. It should have been here this week.

BATS FLY, RIGHT???

cdrewlow

quality posts: 9 Private Messages cdrewlow

I just wanted to point out it's still snowing here in Minnesota, and a Villainous Victorian Velociraptor hoodie would have been nice.

rogue8402

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rogue8402

Wow... at 1am I totally read this as Shirts on the Move: Shirts That Fly, Swim, and Zoom into Your Chest! o.O

Slarti59

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Slarti59

AA Shirts!

Different Spokes - Men's and Women's
Fly the Furry Skies - Men's and Women's
Ninja on a bicycle - Men's and Women's
people on the bus - Men's and Women's
Sub-lime - Men's and Women's
Suburban Blitzkrieg - Men's, Women's, and Kids'

Slarti59

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Slarti59

Thinking of getting 'Suburban Blitzkrieg' and 'people on the bus'. If I get both I will own all three Derby #109 winners (none from before they were reckoned) and will have owned all three Derby #44 winners (one bought on day 1 and one random, but both traded away due to brightness of shirt color).

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba

Just love my VVV shirt, Suburban Blitzkrieg is a classic and a great idea, and UH-OH is pretty funny.

I have yet to purchase an Anvil, but I may have to get a Blitz before the week is out.

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
bluetuba wrote:I have yet to purchase an Anvil, but I may have to get a Blitz before the week is out.

Ohai it's on AA cranberry! Excellent...

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

I have "Ancestry" in WM on AA that I would be delighted to trade or sell if anyone is interested.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

spilzer

quality posts: 119 Private Messages spilzer

YAY the Velociraptor rides again!!!! Thanks, Woot! Now I just need to decide how many backups I should buy. It's one of my all time favorites so I want to have it for years to come.

genericsmith

quality posts: 15 Private Messages genericsmith

http://shirt.woot.com/blog/viewentry.aspx?id=3850

missed a perfect opportunity for a shirt that I really want... but was before my time / out of my budget

Any chance of a beach party / summer fun week? I'll even pick out the rest of the shirts if need be.

Munchy Attack If you can find the name of this artist & real song title I'll buy you a daily woot shirt (your choice what day)

Dystopia Dark Lager, Where the Wild Parties at?, B.A. Bearacus, and many more wanted in XXL(PLEASE!!!)
Edgar Allen Poe shall remained headlock'd until Nevermore is reckoned.

bugzmama

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bugzmama
bluejester wrote:Suburban Blitzkrieg is shirt aficionado's shirt in my opinion. It's not overtly humorous, nor cutesy, nor serious.

It has this odd humor and the right amount of "wait, what?" factor in it. It's the kind of shirt that makes you say, "That's kinda cool." Then feel deep regret that you didn't get it when you had the chance.

bluejester, thank you for spelling that out. No other design has ever come close. When I signed on and learned I had missed this one by mere weeks... gloom, despair and agony on me. Eventually, ebay came to the rescue. But now, I can do it right. Three for me! Thank you, Woot and tgentry!

p4tner

quality posts: 0 Private Messages p4tner

Day five and no shipping notice...please advise.

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

p4tner wrote:Day five and no shipping notice...please advise.

Hey there! Side Sale items don't ship (I don't think they even get printed 'til the final order tally is in) 'til the sale is over. The typical woot five-business-days-to-shipping-time doesn't apply. If I remember correctly, woot's policy is along the lines of "shipment by five business days after day of sale, not including the day of sale." So you can look at it as the Side Sale's week of sale counting as one day of sale, so five business days 'til shipment would start counting on Monday.

Every other Side Sale has had the earliest shipment date (generally a week after the Side Sale is over) noted in its write-up. It's odd that it isn't in this one.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
goldenthorn wrote:
Every other Side Sale has had the earliest shipment date (generally a week after the Side Sale is over) noted in its write-up. It's odd that it isn't in this one.

The page for each individual shirt has this notice on it, in one of those bright orange boxes: "Just so you know, these designs will start racing out to your loving arms on Wednesday, April 25th!"

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

heyjoie

quality posts: 8 Private Messages heyjoie
goldenthorn wrote:Well, according to the sizing chart just now, Suburban Blitzkrieg is being printed on AA for women. Which: huzzah and bought! I can only hope that they don't cut corners and use the proper-sized design template for the women's shirts--in addition to actually being AA. Fingers crossed!

Fingers crossed for me as well. This will be the first side sale shirt I've bought, and unfortunately probably the last Woot shirt I'll be able to buy as they make the transition to Anvil.

Narfcake

quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake

Closing sales numbers:

1. Ancestry Long-Sleeve - Sold 28
2. Ninja on a bicycle Long-Sleeve - Sold 20
3. Villainous Victorian Velociraptor Long-Sleeve - Sold 53
4. Ancestry - Sold 90
5. Different Spokes - Sold 20
6. Fly the Furry Skies - Sold 54
7. Ninja on a bicycle - Sold 88
8. people on the bus - Sold 118
9. Sub-lime - Sold 84
10. Suburban Blitzkrieg - Sold 200
11. Uh-Oh Remix - Sold 171
12. Villainous Victorian Velociraptor - Sold 293

newnie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages newnie
Narfcake wrote:Closing sales numbers:

1. Ancestry Long-Sleeve - Sold 28
2. Ninja on a bicycle Long-Sleeve - Sold 20
3. Villainous Victorian Velociraptor Long-Sleeve - Sold 53
4. Ancestry - Sold 90
5. Different Spokes - Sold 20
6. Fly the Furry Skies - Sold 54
7. Ninja on a bicycle - Sold 88
8. people on the bus - Sold 118
9. Sub-lime - Sold 84
10. Suburban Blitzkrieg - Sold 200
11. Uh-Oh Remix - Sold 171
12. Villainous Victorian Velociraptor - Sold 293

I would have bought Ninja on a bicycle if it wasn't titled on the shirt. I almost bought it for my husband cause I like him in red, but he also didn't like that it was titled. Sorry little guy!

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo

My UH-OH shirts arrived today, and (surprisingly) were printed on AA. I had ordered a K10 and MXL. The print and color are perfect, and my son loves his. Excellent!