6%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

mfpmax

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mfpmax

Mother of god...

...if I was an Adventure Time fan...I know I know...

danielvutran

quality posts: 16 Private Messages danielvutran

Holy Shibali I know a lot of people that would love this shirt. Too bad I'm not generous.

yes it's me lol

rom

quality posts: 54 Private Messages rom

Not into Adventure Time, but BTTF, oh no..

Quasiskunk

quality posts: 36 Private Messages Quasiskunk

Love the GameBoy flux capacitor!

Hate Adventure Time tho

Thirdbase9

quality posts: 86 Private Messages Thirdbase9

Didn't I read this tomorrow?

I don't know.

computermd82

quality posts: 31 Private Messages computermd82

I cannot resist a BTTF T-shirt, even if it is a mashup.

It is my density to buy this shirt!

V'Owl Birthday of Celebrations GIVEAWAY!!!!
"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."

lordbowen

quality posts: 211 Private Messages lordbowen

And now, Back to the Adventure!

theoneill555

quality posts: 56 Private Messages theoneill555

I have that Gameboy and in that color, too. Can I use it to make my car a time machine? Doesn't Youtube have directions for everything?

That's O'neill with two L's *holds up three fingers*

ugomona

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ugomona

Oh my glob! This design is totes algebraic. I love how BMO (Beemo) was used as the flux capacitor. Great Scott! Is it totally obvi that I am an Adventure Time fan?
Fan of BTTF, as well.
Awesome design!

justmejoseph

quality posts: 0 Private Messages justmejoseph

I love how people keep calling BMO a gameboy.. he wouldn't appreciate that :P

ugomona

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ugomona
justmejoseph wrote:I love how people keep calling BMO a gameboy.. he wouldn't appreciate that :P

No, he would totally BMO-chop 'em!

lulzzles

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lulzzles

Definitely the best design I've seen on woot for a while! AWESOME!

hookhams

quality posts: 4 Private Messages hookhams

I will bust out the old game boy now with this shirt...

lete

quality posts: 23 Private Messages lete

Should I be watching this show?

evilbeard

quality posts: 0 Private Messages evilbeard

Lete: Yes. At least once that is. Fun, funny, witty, and often deep it's definitely worth a look.

Not for everyone though. Some people find it really annoying. /shrug

frickinawesome

quality posts: 6 Private Messages frickinawesome

I'm pretty sure Jake's multi-poots have more than enough plutonium inside them to get that sucker up to 88 maths per hour.

A clever Adventure Time mash-up snags me every Time!

frickinawesome

quality posts: 6 Private Messages frickinawesome

ps- For anyone who hasn't seen Adventure Time, it basically makes you feel like you're eight years old again exploring new frontiers, but that eight year old contains your twisted Internet-addled adult brain.

silverling

quality posts: 0 Private Messages silverling

Am I the only one who saw the title and was actually hoping for a shirt that referenced a Wrinkle in Time? .__.

I mean... As much as I love Adventure Time and Back to the Future, I also hold that book in a special place as it was the only thing I'd read when I was younger... That and the Phantom Tollbooth.

sickenedmunky

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sickenedmunky

So, a more serious question, I've never bought a hoodie from here. Way more shirts than are necessary, but never a hoodie. For some reason I feel like this design would fit one better.

Anybody who can attest to the quality?

chainsol

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chainsol
silverling wrote:Am I the only one who saw the title and was actually hoping for a shirt that referenced a Wrinkle in Time? .__.

I was very much hoping. Ah well.

kinkajou1015

quality posts: 8 Private Messages kinkajou1015
sickenedmunky wrote:So, a more serious question, I've never bought a hoodie from here. Way more shirts than are necessary, but never a hoodie. For some reason I feel like this design would fit one better.

Anybody who can attest to the quality?

I have several Woot! Hoodies, and they are great. I'm personally a fan of the zip hoodies, but both zip and pull over are made with a thick material, the inside is fluffy soft, and the outside is, well the best way to describe it, feels like sweatshirt fabric, but that's not a bad thing. I love the hoodies and they do very well keeping you warm when a coat would be too much insulation, but just a tshirt would be suicide.

sickenedmunky

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sickenedmunky
kinkajou1015 wrote:I have several Woot! Hoodies, and they are great. I'm personally a fan of the zip hoodies, but both zip and pull over are made with a thick material, the inside is fluffy soft, and the outside is, well the best way to describe it, feels like sweatshirt fabric, but that's not a bad thing. I love the hoodies and they do very well keeping you warm when a coat would be too much insulation, but just a tshirt would be suicide.

Super-informative post sir, thanks. Any thoughts on the print quality as compared to their shirts? I've always found printed hoodies have a harder time "sticking around" compared to tees.

walterwaw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages walterwaw

Write up would be funny if Woot sold the shirt 5 days in a row, but we all know it will never make it past 2.

TXAG96

quality posts: 5 Private Messages TXAG96

Am I the only person living under a rock that was trying to figure out why Michael J. Fox is wearing glasses on this shirt?

PocketBrain

quality posts: 44 Private Messages PocketBrain
walterwaw wrote:Write up would be funny if Woot sold the shirt 5 days in a row, but we all know it will never make it past 2.

Actually, woot will have it available for at least another week as a bystander.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 210 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Adventure in Time!

Very nicely done, Nick! Captures the fun of both series in a cool looking shirt.

krissta

quality posts: 3 Private Messages krissta

Mathematical!

thekillerbigmac

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thekillerbigmac

Did anybody else notice Finn is wear the Glasses of Nerdicon?

thekillerbigmac

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thekillerbigmac
lete wrote:Should I be watching this show?

Yes... Very yes...

rugrats2001

quality posts: 14 Private Messages rugrats2001

Shouldn't there be a "4:20" reference somewhere?

itoaseik

quality posts: 2 Private Messages itoaseik

I have come from the future, to warn of an impending Dr. Who shirt next week.

I suppose pop-culture mashups may not be any worse than the past overload of cute shirts, but I hope this doesn't turn into teefury.woot. I like Adventure Time, but if I wanted a shirt about two things that have no connection to each other, there's already a site for that.

Regardless, I can't possibly buy a shirt without instructions on when I should or should not wear it.

/end complaint

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

frickinawesome wrote:ps- For anyone who hasn't seen Adventure Time, it basically makes you feel like you're eight years old again exploring new frontiers, but that eight year old contains your twisted Internet-addled adult brain.

Well said. I particularly like how they slowly and subtly have worked in a fascinating backstory. I'm glad I gave it a shot after poo-pooing it the first season it was on.

thatonechik

quality posts: 4 Private Messages thatonechik
silverling wrote:Am I the only one who saw the title and was actually hoping for a shirt that referenced a Wrinkle in Time? .__.

I agree. I saw the name and hoped for a tesseract, some huge glasses, a winged centaur type beast, and a big, ugly brain.

Alas.

toxicvoid13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toxicvoid13

Complete disappointment. This it the absolutely worst shirt idea they have to date. I don't like it at all!

kinkajou1015

quality posts: 8 Private Messages kinkajou1015
sickenedmunky wrote:Super-informative post sir, thanks. Any thoughts on the print quality as compared to their shirts? I've always found printed hoodies have a harder time "sticking around" compared to tees.

To me I think the print quality matches that of the tees, it does not seem to be inferior in any way.

jonwhoa

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jonwhoa

What happened to Finn's beautiful, flowing hair?

Video Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRlxhS8t_2k

nblottie

quality posts: 11 Private Messages nblottie
jonwhoa wrote:What happened to Finn's beautiful, flowing hair?

Video Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRlxhS8t_2k

Watch the end of that ep and imagine this shirt takes place sometime after that when his hair has grown back.

Lithonius

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Lithonius
toxicvoid13 wrote:Complete disappointment. This it the absolutely worst shirt idea they have to date. I don't like it at all!

What the cabbage, toxicvoid13?

This shirt is yoga balls huge!

Scrooge0

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Scrooge0

ALGEBRAIC! GREAT SCOTT! MATHMATICAL! 1.21 GIGAWATTS!!! OH MY GLOB!