bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
j5 wrote:With pop culture and only marginally on topic?
It's the apocalypse! Run away!

Seriously, he's spent most of his time here bitterly complaining (funny coming from me, right?) about cute designs and pop culture references, why on earth would he like this one? This looks EXTREMELY similar in style and is a favorite topic of a submitter here that he despises.

Also, weren't the ninja turtles created by mutagenic slime created in a lab and not just radioactive waste?

tomspc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tomspc
j5 wrote:With pop culture and only marginally on topic?
It's the apocalypse! Run away!

I know but my grandson loved it so much....sigh...hoodwinked by a 3 yr-old lol

tomspc

bluetuba wrote:Seriously, he's spent most of his time here bitterly complaining (funny coming from me, right?) about cute designs and pop culture references, why on earth would he like this one? This looks EXTREMELY similar in style and is a favorite topic of a submitter here that he despises.

You are 100% correct. Don't worry, my momentary lack of judgement will not stop me from bitterly complaining in the future about pop-culture and the chosen one. :P

gladstonegander

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gladstonegander

My guess is that these are NOT the TMNT and they are instead four different turtles that stumbled across a drum of toxic waste in the sewer. One of the turtles thinks that the junk will mutate them into ninja crime-fighters... so he dumps the drum on everyone.

Then they all die.

Don't mess with toxic waste kiddies!

mmiller2012

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mmiller2012

What does the 4 mean in kids sizes?
Month or years. Thanks

integrar0064

quality posts: 1 Private Messages integrar0064

I'm gonna go with michelangelo pushing it over, donatello saying "uhhh" and trying to explain that scientifically that's a bad idea, and leonardo being the first to be poured on so he can go be all righteous and fight crime. The only one that doesn't fit so well is the hiding one being raph...i guess that could be donatello and raph could be "uhhh" guy.

In for one!

Also for those saying it's a rip off of the other design, I completely disagree. The other one is just an illustration of the turtles finding the ooze. This actually is a depiction of a very different story.

tomspc

mmiller2012 wrote:What does the 4 mean in kids sizes?
Month or years. Thanks

Size 4 is like a 4T or boys x-small

lotsofgoats

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lotsofgoats
bluetuba wrote:Seriously, he's spent most of his time here bitterly complaining (funny coming from me, right?) about cute designs and pop culture references...

Wait so I'm a second-hand version that's only arriving now? D:

At least I have a shirt.wootbro.

tjschaeffer

quality posts: 7 Private Messages tjschaeffer
bluetuba wrote:Also, weren't the ninja turtles created by mutagenic slime created in a lab and not just radioactive waste?

It depends on what you're reading/watching. The original uber-violent comic had them mutating due to radioactive waste (the same waste that created Daredevil... as someone else mentioned).

The cartoons and movies have taken the mutagenic ooze route, which is the one most everyone knows, because I doubt that anyone who was a fan of the comic would be able to stomach the cheesiness of the cartoon.

Hektikshok

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Hektikshok

I usually like Mr. Spens' stuff, but the "Trust me" turned me off. Could of done w/o that.

steelersluver

quality posts: 0 Private Messages steelersluver

I'm starting radiation therapy soon and this shirt will be perfect to wear to an appointment!

CasualSax

quality posts: 8 Private Messages CasualSax
DigitalFoobar wrote:If I had to guess who's who - I'd say Donatello is pushing the canister since he would likely understand whats in the canister, Michelangelo has no clue at what's going on as he watches with his mouth open, mumbling.. Uhhh..., Leonardo is just going with the flow, and Raphael is having a melt down in the corner over the entire scenario.

Donatello is the one cowering, because he's the one who understands whats going on. Michelangelo is the one pulling a prank by tipping over the canister. Leonardo is having second thoughts as the moral voice, and Rapheal is already in the can. Who's the fifth turtle? Bellini, who suffered through an awkward two head mutation and unfortunately died of radiation poisoning.

Splinter is pictured, but he's already such a ninja that you can't see him.

24 x woots (0 Bunnies Ogling Carrots )
23 x shirts (18 Random )
.5 x wine (split order)
5 x sellout (mandatory parentheses)
1 x kids (did I win yet?)

Spazkatt

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Spazkatt

When did Woot! start charging tax >:-( ?

midori4

quality posts: 2 Private Messages midori4
Spazkatt wrote:When did Woot! start charging tax >:-( ?

That's a state issue, blame it, not woot.

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 0m 29.993s
First Sucker: wootiewooterson
Last Wooter to Woot: ajlam55
Last Purchase: 2 minutes ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 0% of Shirt Woots
Bottom 0% of all Woots
Woots Sold: 3695

First day sales 3695
First day posts 53

deborah11565

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deborah11565

patrickspens....... WOW, I know you are proud, phenomenal sales ! This is a great shirt !

harantula

quality posts: 3 Private Messages harantula

just great

Spazkatt

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Spazkatt
midori4 wrote:That's a state issue, blame it, not woot.

Right you are, looks like as of Feb 1, 2013 AZ started requiring internet merchants to charge sales tax...boo AZ!

oklahomafire

quality posts: 3 Private Messages oklahomafire

Feb 8th.... still no shirts... Tracking says that they are not scheduled to be given to the local post office until the 11th. Takes 3 more days to get from Post Office to my home.. I'll be lucky to get them by the 14th..

I HATE "SMARTPOST"!!!

lewjr1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lewjr1
oklahomafire wrote:Feb 8th.... still no shirts... Tracking says that they are not scheduled to be given to the local post office until the 11th. Takes 3 more days to get from Post Office to my home.. I'll be lucky to get them by the 14th..

I HATE "SMARTPOST"!!!

just got message that my order was cancelled. So pissed, i really wanted this shirt. Money refunded to paypal

lewjr1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lewjr1

Why would Woot! cancel my order if the item is still available?

anrina

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anrina
bickri wrote:How did a straight rip-off win?!?! No wonder I haven't bought a woot shirt in forever! Hope DeadFrog gets a cut at least...

Ah! That was the design I thought of instantly. I actually thought it was a second in a series or something. :/

clashed

quality posts: 0 Private Messages clashed

PLEASE HELP!

I've been dying to buy this shirt for a week now! Every time I try to though, it processes it, but then declines and tells me to try again later. Why does this keep happening? I'm using my own VISA card.

nokomys

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nokomys

Make this a hoodie & I will so buy it!

kjsmason2010

quality posts: 10 Private Messages kjsmason2010
clashed wrote:PLEASE HELP!

I've been dying to buy this shirt for a week now! Every time I try to though, it processes it, but then declines and tells me to try again later. Why does this keep happening? I'm using my own VISA card.

I had this problem when I got my new visa this year. Are you shipping to the billing address? That causes problems sometimes. All you have to do is call in and they can help you out.

I just received my shirt in the mail today and I LOVE IT more in person...The colors look great and the design is wonderful. Thanks woot for helping me stay unique at this drab university.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

kjsmason2010 wrote:I had this problem when I got my new visa this year. Are you shipping to the billing address? That causes problems sometimes. All you have to do is call in and they can help you out.

I just received my shirt in the mail today and I LOVE IT more in person...The colors look great and the design is wonderful. Thanks woot for helping me stay unique at this drab university.

That's a good tip.
As always, if anybody ever runs into difficulty ordering from us, just pop into the forums or email Support@Woot.com and we'll make sure you are able to spend your hard-earned dollars here.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

Torvik

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Torvik

I don't know if this is real or not, but I think it might be!

WARNING! This is REAL! If you stop reading this at any time a tragedy will befall on you or your family members! Keep reading until the very end to be in safety! This is very importance!

There was once a boy named Derrrick who liked dragons much, and he had dragon posters all over his bedroom. Then, one night he thought he saw something flying outside of his bedroom, so he entered the bedroom of his parents and said to his parents, "Parents, I am afraid off a beast that is outside my window with wings." His parents were bad parents, and so they said, "We don't care about you, Derrrick! Go back to your sleep room and don't make us bothered again!" So Derrrick did just that! He never made them bothered again because when they checked on him in the morning, they found that he was gone eaten by a dragon.

"Oh no!" Said Derrrick's mother, because she had always secrecy loved him a lot because he was her only son and she was a great mom. For morning, she decided to spent the night in his room, and she also got eaten by a dragon also! The next night his father slept in his room because he was sad too now because his wife had been died by a dragon, and he got dragon eaten too.

Now, every week on the days of the time the dragon ate Derrrick's family, the dragon comes back to eat another family. This ISN'T FAKE! If you don't repost this into the comments section of any Woot sale in the next ten minutes it'll be your family that gets the eaten by a dragon!

legendn314

quality posts: 0 Private Messages legendn314
DigitalFoobar wrote:If I had to guess who's who - I'd say Donatello is pushing the canister since he would likely understand whats in the canister, Michelangelo has no clue at what's going on as he watches with his mouth open, mumbling.. Uhhh..., Leonardo is just going with the flow, and Raphael is having a melt down in the corner over the entire scenario.

No I think you have it mixed up. Mike is the one pushing the vat over because he has no concept of the outcome. Don is the one objecting saying that this probably isn't the best idea. Leo, being the fearless leader decides to look the sludge in its proverbial "eye", while Raph puts his hands to his head because he knows Mike is at it again. TURTLE POWER!

beanbugz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beanbugz

So... women can't be more than XL? Must be run by Abercombie.

dyip32

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dyip32

I'm thoroughly enjoying mine

great t-shirt design and creativity

cantyanna

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cantyanna

Oh please put this on a jersey zip up hoodie so I may wear it more than one day a week! (I thought about buying more but people would think it was the same one and imagine a smell from it!)

Thank you!

doom77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages doom77

REALLY REALLY WANT ANOTHER OFFER OF SWEATSHIRT / ZIP UP HOODIE OF THIS!!! (>.<)

alivingchaos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alivingchaos

Can we please get the Trust Me! design in a sweatshirt? We got my fiance the shirt, and she loves it so much, she would like a sweatshirt of it. Anyone know if this is doable?

JenToTheT

quality posts: 1 Private Messages JenToTheT

Oh no! All the turtles will see these shirts being worn and think it's cool to swim in toxic sludge!!

Turtles: Just say no to toxic sludge.

xiehoun

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xiehoun

Don't waste your money on this shirt.
After one wash the color faded. I was really happy with the design but the quality lacks. Wish I knew this before I bought 2 more shirts from Woot