fossilgirl1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fossilgirl1

I never buy bunny shirts. Until now! Love it.

jrunnerrunnerj

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jrunnerrunnerj

Spiritgreen, you really annoy me. How can anyone resist this adorable bunny of yours? Look, I have some kickstarter projects going on so there is no money left at all... but your cute bunny just keeps up his carrot smile making me going insane if I would leave it behind. So thanks for taking whatever valuable I had left... ;)

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Spiritgreen wrote:That's right, I only used one ink color on each layer, they appear to blend together as you paint, but you've got to keep them separate so you can halftone them at the end. Just make sure you don't paint more than two colors (plus the brown of the shirt) in the same space.

I had more than six layers overall though. For instance it was useful to have several white layers for different parts of the bunny and another for white highlights on the carrots and the furniture. Various brown layers for the wood of the shelves, the table, the earth walls. That kind of thing.

It sounds more complicated than just using six layers altogether, but I feel it gives you more freedom to alter one element by itself until you're happy with it. This was pretty much the first time I've tried digital painting anything though, outside of Art Academy 3DS(!). :^)

Ok, that make sense. Thanks for explaining!

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen
jrunnerrunnerj wrote:Spiritgreen, you really annoy me. How can anyone resist this adorable bunny of yours? Look, I have some kickstarter projects going on so there is no money left at all... but your cute bunny just keeps up his carrot smile making me going insane if I would leave it behind. So thanks for taking whatever valuable I had left... ;)

Cool, what are you funding? I love me some kickstarter. I am glued to the Veronica Mars movie right now and a couple of game projects.

(thanks for picking up a shirt!)

--

Also thanks alliemda, FurryDaddy and fossilgirl. ^__^

@ThunderThighs, you're welcome!

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
Spiritgreen wrote:kickstarter... game projects.

*cough* *clears throat* *cough*

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 2m 10.552s
First Sucker: Avalonhills
Last Wooter to Woot: harsha514
Last Purchase: a minute ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 0% of Shirt Woots
Bottom 0% of all Woots
Woots Sold: 940

First day sales 940
First day posts 44

Spiritgreen

bluetuba wrote:*cough* *clears throat* *cough*

Ha! Yes, I'm in serious debt with Shroud of the Avatar, I'm also supporting Shovel Knight.

msokol1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages msokol1

I'm a children's librarian and this summer's reading club theme is "Dig Into Reading." This shirt is the perfect choice for promoting the culb in schools since the bunny is underground!

Spiritgreen

msokol1 wrote:I'm a children's librarian and this summer's reading club theme is "Dig Into Reading." This shirt is the perfect choice for promoting the culb in schools since the bunny is underground!

That -is- a good fit! :^)