mick66

quality posts: 5 Private Messages mick66

Steve Holt!

mywootstreet

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mywootstreet
tinabina316 wrote:Oh my. I just noticed that the Fünke Chicken is true to his never nude nature.

Yeah, we saw his little blue shorts too, but not before I had clicked the big 'BUY' button--which I did immediately. Love these Arrested Development shirts (recalling the "leave a note" one we bought a while back). But this "chicken dance" design really beats all! Great stuff!

Vicki S. Fuller

cobaltcupcake

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cobaltcupcake

I'm a hop on! And I haven't made huge mistake.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

Funny, just this morning I was listening to this:

Coincidence?

I think so!

move along

MathUhhhSaurus

quality posts: 58 Private Messages MathUhhhSaurus

Yeesssss!

Examine Bindle of Carrots.
What Bindle of Carrots?

monicarichards

quality posts: 0 Private Messages monicarichards
kmashaney wrote:Are the women's shirts those 'baby doll' tees?

Yes, and they run VERY small and shrink smaller.

davemays123

quality posts: 7 Private Messages davemays123
monicarichards wrote:Yes, and they run VERY small and shrink smaller.

Have you purchased a women's shirt since the change last year? Because, while the old American Apparel women's tees ran rather small, by all accounts I've read the new Anvil tees are HUGE and similar in size to the men's tees except shorter and more bell-shaped. Some women who wore XL in AA are wearing M in anvil.

PixelPants

quality posts: 68 Private Messages PixelPants

Awesome design for a great show Walmazan. I hope woot release the shirt in a cut-off form.

horselady57

quality posts: 1 Private Messages horselady57
time2testit wrote:Best show ever! And thanks to Shirt Woot for mentioning the Cornballer in the write up! We need a shirt that features the Cornballer too!

I loved seeing that in the writeup, and told my husband the same thing, there needs to be a Cornballer infomercial-like shirt!

I went back and forth about buying this shirt several times, but I just kept laughing whenever I looked at it.. so even though I have too many t-shirts right now (and just received too random tee woots I bought for my husband last week) I couldn't pass up this shirt. Even though a lot of people won't get the shirt, I will laugh whenever I wear it ;)

strawberryicee

quality posts: 12 Private Messages strawberryicee

wirdou

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wirdou

Congrats Wences!!!

iwantit3090

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iwantit3090

I love the design, but don't wear shirts like this. Does anybody know if it's possible to buy a print or poster of the design?

walmazan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages walmazan
iwantit3090 wrote:I love the design, but don't wear shirts like this. Does anybody know if it's possible to buy a print or poster of the design?

My advice, buy as a tee and framed it, it's perfect for that and you will have a nice screen print!

iwantit3090

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iwantit3090
walmazan wrote:My advice, buy as a tee and framed it, it's perfect for that and you will have a nice screen print!

That would look really fantastic. Great idea!

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 0m 22.110s
First Sucker: baybei
Last Wooter to Woot: srbumblebeeman
Last Purchase: a minute ago

First day sales 2404
First day posts 53

srbumblebeeman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages srbumblebeeman

Take some roosters, throw in some bananas and pun. Baby, you got a shirt going!

Was able to purchase at 11:59. Close one!

darcerin

quality posts: 2 Private Messages darcerin

Sadly, I don't think that I ever got past episode 1 of this show, not because I disliked it, but the fact that my extended family is about as dysfunctional as the arrested development one. I may or may not ever get around to seeing the rest. Good shirt though. I got most of the references and who the chickens were. :-)

jenastaire

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jenastaire
walmazan wrote:Has anyone in this family ever actually seen a chicken?

I -never- buy shirts like this -- small graphics, obscure references, but the second I saw this, I laughed so hard, I couldn't help but grab it. Well done! :-)

Hempseed

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Hempseed

Please offer this as a poster! Or do I have to buy the shirt and frame it?

pflieger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pflieger
tinabina316 wrote:Oh my. I just noticed that the Fünke Chicken is true to his never nude nature.

Now I really have to buy it.

I just got it in the mail today - I never even noticed the Tobias chicken. Honestly, I glanced at the design and clicked buy without any hesitation.

This shirt is brilliant! And for those that say it's not, I've got a little dance I'd like to perform in your presence.

morifi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages morifi

I feel like I just have to point this out. Chickens are the type of animal, hens are the girls, roosters are the guys. Now that that is settled you quacks (pun), cluck away.