tracieb1015

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tracieb1015
lucky1988 wrote:Thanks for the support and kind words everyone! Here's a favorite scene of mine from TBBT.

This is my ring tone. I love Soft Kitty but it is even more awesome sung in rounds.

battra92

quality posts: 4 Private Messages battra92
shmythe wrote:I just find that people seem to think that geeks should love Big Bang because there are geeks on it, but I obviously feel differently.

I work IT. People regularly ask if I'm more like Sheldon or Leonard or whomever. I politely tell them that I don't play D&D, World of Warcraft or any of the basic "geek" stuff that the writers googled about.

I never cared a fig for superheroes but I loved Carl Barks's works. I think Star Trek and Star Wars are boring but love Mystery Science Theater. We all have our likes and dislikes.

Which brings me to my main point. Why are there no MST3K reference shirts on Woot. It's one fandom that has never been explored to my knowledge!

shmythe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shmythe
battra92 wrote:Which brings me to my main point. Why are there no MST3K reference shirts on Woot. It's one fandom that has never been explored to my knowledge!

I would LOVE some MST3K shirts!

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 0m 41.332s
First Sucker: baybei
Last Wooter to Woot: DragonXman
Last Purchase: a minute ago

First day sales 2460
First day posts 42

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 209 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Great first day, one of the bigger ones this year! This will be #1 next week. ^__^

zzredwing

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zzredwing

Is it wrong for a guy to have an urge to wear this shirt...?