traquy

quality posts: 54 Private Messages traquy

Just jumping in here to ask for the link to the random shirt exchange site. I got 2 randoms I'd like to see if I can exchange. Thank you and you may now return to your regularly scheduled thread.

manhandsha

quality posts: 41 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

traquy wrote:Just jumping in here to ask for the link to the random shirt exchange site. I got 2 randoms I'd like to see if I can exchange. Thank you and you may now return to your regularly scheduled thread.

Random Shirt Trade Center

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

sjaynedesign

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sjaynedesign

I'm so glad this design won! Have to get this one...It's too beautiful to pass up. Love it!

Krisis86

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Krisis86

WHY is it sold out in hoodie adult sizes?! My life is over. I have no more reason to live. Goodbye cruel world. I hate you all.

comma

quality posts: 12 Private Messages comma

Only ONE wolf? And where's the moon?

phoenix4159

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phoenix4159

I'm really hoping they put this one on a zip hoodie at some point. I think this is one of the most beautiful designs I've seen on woot, and I'm thrilled that We the Wooters were clever enough to shower it with the votes it deserved! ;-)

phoenix4159

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phoenix4159
Krisis86 wrote:WHY is it sold out in hoodie adult sizes?! My life is over. I have no more reason to live. Goodbye cruel world. I hate you all.

If you go to the bottom you'll see regular sizes. For some reason they put men's sizes and women's sizes grayed out instead of just listing the actual sizes available. Weird.

omarfeliciano

quality posts: 36 Private Messages omarfeliciano

Once again, thanks to everyone that voted and bought it. I love all the nice comments ;) you guys are awesome!

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to first woot: 4m 13.005s
First sucker:ZeldaDD
Last wooter to woot:rjkgt
Last purchase:2 minutes ago

First day sales 1322
First day posts 47

mrbarister

quality posts: 31 Private Messages mrbarister

I'm a little upset with Omar to be frank. I'm a recovering t-shirt addict, and I was doing very well, but this one was just too masculine and cool to pass up. I made it one day without buying it, and it cost me $3.00 dollars more. Excellent design, I just don't know how I'm going to break it to my therapist that I fell off the wagon...

dewitch333

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dewitch333

BEAUTIFUL image
Sure wish they offered long sleeved T's - it is COLD here today

The moon is my silver
The sun is my gold

zaidwise

quality posts: 3 Private Messages zaidwise

Great design. I really like the use and play of colors. I just wish I could still get it in a sweater.

omarfeliciano

zaidwise wrote:Great design. I really like the use and play of colors. I just wish I could still get it in a sweater.

I know, I think the Hoodie was available just on debut day.

@mrbarister - You scared me for a second there ;) Hope you can recover (until my next print, lol)

caramelarrow

quality posts: 14 Private Messages caramelarrow
omarfeliciano wrote:I know, I think the Hoodie was available just on debut day.

I just got my hoodie and it is gorgeous!! Thanks again, omarfeliciano, for a great design.

07/11/14

omarfeliciano

caramelarrow wrote:I just got my hoodie and it is gorgeous!! Thanks again, omarfeliciano, for a great design.

That's awesome! Post a picture

I'm still waiting for mine. It takes longer to arrive here...

vidiea

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vidiea

Loved this the moment I saw it! Really really love the design but holding out with fingers crossed for more hoodies. For some reason I just think the design would be 10x more awesome on a hoodie, I wish I'd been quick enough to get one. @@

monstrodinessa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages monstrodinessa

I'm sad I can't buy this in a pull-over hoodie =[