justynadorsz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages justynadorsz
[--1p`bil wrote:The tea should be "Tea, Earl Grey, hot". I would also like to have seen "Porkchop Sandwiches" :D

"Porkchop Sandwiches"? I can only image how many people would then complain about not geting the reference :p Unless it's much more popular that I think it is...

PocketBrain

quality posts: 44 Private Messages PocketBrain
jmjet wrote:Surprised no one's mentioned blue milk.. Maybe a little too obscure, though?

That was my first "missed it" instinct.
I got "Tea, Earl Grey, hot," but where is the substance almost, but not quite, completely unlike tea?

computermd82

quality posts: 31 Private Messages computermd82

Just wanted to say I love the promotion for a free Random.. but please don't send me "ASS" again.

V'Owl Birthday of Celebrations GIVEAWAY!!!!
"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."

manhandsha

quality posts: 33 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

computermd82 wrote:Just wanted to say I love the promotion for a free Random.. but please don't send me "ASS" again.

I LOVE "ASS". Maneater is a close second, but I really really love "ASS". Have you dropped by the Random Shirt Trade Center to see if someone else might like to have more ASS in their life?

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

sgaon

quality posts: 5 Private Messages sgaon
justynadorsz wrote:I understand you don't like the art but I just wanted to say that it wasn't like that. I am a fan of all those movies and games and I thought that those things were recognizable among other fans too. And even if someone doesn't know them all it doesn't really matter. It's sometimes fun when people try to guess what does your shirt refer to.

Just wanted to apologize. I was being overly skeptical, and I guess making assumptions that were unwarranted. It's nice to hear you're actually a fan of all of these, as am I in one way or another, now that I think about it (though I maintain that Pulp Fiction does seem the odd one out).
Also, the art is actually pretty nice.

tmanwaga

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tmanwaga
tensionhead wrote:i was hoping for some milksteak

Yeah Milksteak!! How'd that one slip through the cracks?

bowersz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bowersz

I'll be honest -- i ordered for the mystery shirt, i love a surprise ;)

Acke

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Acke
sidneyanne wrote:I know that Butterbeer is a Harry Potter drink, but I seriously do not get this one at all, even after reading the write up about it. I used to really enjoy seeing the Woot shirt every day, and have ordered quite a few, but lately they are so odd that I'm not even tempted. What's the fun in a shirt that no one understands?

it starts cool conversations?

-Al~

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to first woot: 5m 54.778s
First sucker:bob442
Last wooter to woot:nella23
Last purchase:12 hours ago

First day sales 55
First day posts 127

Okay, I see that these are the data from the reset point. But what is the total for the full days sales? And can you put the shirt back on sale? Please?

justynadorsz

sgaon wrote:Just wanted to apologize.

That's ok, thank you. Glad to hear you like it a little

I guess this design would be totally different if it was made based on all those comments here.

cutewitch772

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cutewitch772
TSDownes wrote:I got them wrong.

See now this is what I hate about this world. Your likes/dislikes get you shunned from so many people and groups. Then you find support and camaraderie in some like-minded geeks and their geek culture...only to find out that you're just not geek enough for the geeks!!!

Sigh

I did, too. Not because I haven't seen those things, but because those items are more associated with other things for me. Pizza, for example, said Nerdfighteria to me. Pizza John.

princessvalntino

quality posts: 0 Private Messages princessvalntino

I only got 3 of these :/

fourway

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fourway
justynadorsz wrote:That's ok, thank you. Glad to hear you like it a little

I guess this design would be totally different if it was made based on all those comments here.

I bought this one and while I might have changed a few things I still love it.
I doubt they'll ignore future subs from you.
And you could always win a derby.
Keep at it.

justynadorsz

fourway wrote:I bought this one and while I might have changed a few things I still love it.
I doubt they'll ignore future subs from you.
And you could always win a derby.
Keep at it.

Thank you fourway!
I really appreciate it

Cheatara45

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Cheatara45
sgaon wrote:I refuse to believe there is one single person who belongs to all of these fandoms. (Or that Pulp Fiction has a fandom.)

That's what I was thinking...especially on the pulp fiction thing.

Cheatara45

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Cheatara45
safyrejet wrote: I didn't know TMNT classified as a geek thing....

How would TMNT not classify as a geek thing? It is a comic book that has many spin offs which include everything from action figures to cartoons to live action movies to video games to pencil and paper rpgs. How is that not geeky?

Hartman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Hartman

I know this is way late, but did everybody get their random tee, I just noticed this, and couldn't remember what mine was, or if I actually got mine when I ordered this. I know crazy right. :D

blpadge2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blpadge2

What, no fish fingers and custard?

erinhooper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages erinhooper

Received Geek Food in WL in the last Random.

Looking to trade for Women's Medium or Large.

Anyone interested?