goatboy8me

quality posts: 1 Private Messages goatboy8me

Hey Woots

How's about one week taking the money and just have a drawing for people that have let's say made at least one woot purchase in their lifetime.

I for one lack the time and talent to manipulate photos and think just giving away money to loyal customers would be a nice jesture.

C'mon Woot give me a chance to win some money or something for just being a customer that has inflated credit card bills each month.
Pleeeeease

kpk021

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kpk021

The title caught me, but a drawing isn't a fun contest. I'm all for trying out a different type of contest if it involves a challenge though.

lukeduff

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lukeduff

HAY WOOT GUYS CAN I HAVE FREE MONEY? KTHX BYE!

BC4L!

obob

quality posts: 6 Private Messages obob

yeah, right - give away money randomly, with purchase required to "join"

I suspect that would violate laws in more than just a couple of states.

lukeduff's 'suggestion' (give some to those who ask nicely) would probably be much safer for woot, from a legal standpoint. Still probably not very good business sense, but the principle that it doesn't hurt much to ask probably applies.

what, Me, sig?

jondough

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jondough

I agree a new contest..anything ..so everyone can play not just the select few..plus its geting BORING seeing same ole same ole...got a new website..need a new contest

obob

quality posts: 6 Private Messages obob

Maybe like something from the "games to play while waiting for the next woot" thread.

Perhaps woot should distribute a few games/puzzles/pass-times?
(other than the classic lame see-who-can-post-lucky garbage)

what, Me, sig?

faughtey

quality posts: 21 Private Messages faughtey

Staff

I think a haiku contest would be fun! Smile

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Unknown

I woot thr4 I am

quality posts: 0 Private Messages I woot thr4 I am

How about Master of Your Domain contest?

goatboy8me

quality posts: 1 Private Messages goatboy8me
 obob wrote:
yeah, right - give away money randomly, with purchase required to "join"

I suspect that would violate laws in more than just a couple of states.

lukeduff's 'suggestion' (give some to those who ask nicely) would probably be much safer for woot, from a legal standpoint. Still probably not very good business sense, but the principle that it doesn't hurt much to ask probably applies.

I started the thread really to see how many agree a change is wanted and to get some creative jucies flowing on how Woot could reach a greater number of the population with their givaways.

Of course there will be some that disagree but those will be the ones that win all the time and have the time to manipulate pictures

kenuf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kenuf
 goatboy8me wrote:

I started the thread really to see how many agree a change is wanted and to get some creative jucies flowing on how Woot could reach a greater number of the population with their givaways.

Of course there will be some that disagree but those will be the ones that win all the time and have the time to manipulate pictures

i disagree and i never win, but I see what you're saying, you want woot to give you money and not have to do anything for it...genius

kenuf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kenuf

_