dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Josephus wrote:complete loons. what if they turn out to have some weird reaction when they kiss at the wedding? "ew, he put his tongue in my mouth. blech" "her teeth are all 'furry'. hurl!" "I'm, I'm allergic. Quick, the epi-pen!"

On the TV show, the sexual tension between the two was huge.

Sorry, still think that is just strange.

No sex before marriage has logical reasons behind it.
STD's. Kids before you are ready.
You can make a logical case for it.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

Schrobblehead

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead

four hour continuing education videos

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

Schrobblehead

this

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
Schrobblehead wrote:four hour continuing education videos

at least it wasn't a webinar. that would really suck.

Schrobblehead

no1 wrote:at least it wasn't a webinar. that would really suck.

Those are the worst...

...the only reason this wasn't one of those is because they called it "streaming video."

mwiseman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mwiseman

Anime.

//braces for tidal wave of anime geek wrath.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 554 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

mwiseman wrote:Anime.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

kenney9226

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kenney9226

A-Rod.

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

Migraines and the recovery after

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

Schrobblehead

My fear that every unidentifiable speck floating in my cereal could be a bug.

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

I hate that the anime geeks are so many. honestly, woot.shirt is dying an anime death even as we speak. er, write.

FenStar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar

Some of it is genuinely great. Some of it is good to pass the time. Some of it inhales sharply and creates suction.

Still single, can't imagine why.

mwiseman

Josephus wrote:I hate that the anime geeks are so many. honestly, woot.shirt is dying an anime death even as we speak. er, write.

Agreed. The worst part is, many of those entries are blatant rip-offs of Pokemon, etc.

FenStar wrote:Some of it is genuinely great. Some of it is good to pass the time. Some of it inhales sharply and creates suction.

True, but the whole bug-eyed, no nose, child-like sexuality thing is a bit disturbing to me.

no1

Schrobblehead wrote:My fear that every unidentifiable speck floating in my cereal could be a bug.

my fear that every unidentifiable speck floating in my cereal is a piece of dave bug.

raebee

quality posts: 21 Private Messages raebee

People that aren't handicapped that park in the handicapped spaces at the gym. I'm going to park right by the door so I don't have to walk cause I'd much rather do that inside on the treadmill for two hours Seriously!?

Where do you find a Roomba? At the Innba!

no1

Josephus wrote:I hate that the anime geeks are so many. honestly, woot.shirt is dying an anime death even as we speak. er, write.

it's so popular nobody goes there any more.

if the anime geeks are many, and if they stay, by what standard do you say shrwhoot is dying?

perhaps you just need to step up your game, dr. j. i know you can do it! become popular again! then we can all be joegeeks or whatever.

no1

mwiseman wrote:True, but the whole bug-eyed, no nose, child-like sexuality thing is a bit disturbing to me.

... you don't think i'm attractive?

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
Schrobblehead wrote:My fear that every unidentifiable speck floating in my cereal could be a bug.

It was... you ate it.

Josephus

no1 wrote:... you don't think i'm attractive?

as if.

Josephus

no1 wrote:it's so popular nobody goes there any more.

if the anime geeks are many, and if they stay, by what standard do you say shrwhoot is dying?

perhaps you just need to step up your game, dr. j. i know you can do it! become popular again! then we can all be joegeeks or whatever.

by the standard of anyone who doesn't want anime on their shirts. another few weeks like the last, what, 8? like the last 8 weeks or so, and there'll be nothing left that isn't that kind of stuff. the designers have proven that they're gonna go the way the wind blows, even a thin wind like the one blowing that kind of stuff, so that's what they'll all draw, and that's what they'll all praise and that's what they'll all vote for. Adder and I'll be these two voices calling, out, all alone, despising each other but with no-one else to encourage. It'll really sock.

Josephus

no1 wrote:my fear that every unidentifiable speck floating in my cereal is a piece of dave bug.

my fear that every unidentifiable piece of Dave Bug I see is actually cereal.

no1

Josephus wrote:by the standard of anyone who doesn't want anime on their shirts. another few weeks like the last, what, 8? like the last 8 weeks or so, and there'll be nothing left that isn't that kind of stuff. the designers have proven that they're gonna go the way the wind blows, even a thin wind like the one blowing that kind of stuff, so that's what they'll all draw, and that's what they'll all praise and that's what they'll all vote for. Adder and I'll be these two voices calling, out, all alone, despising each other but with no-one else to encourage. It'll really sock.

eventually buyers get tired of it and some other fad takes over. the way of the marketplace. even beanie babies fell by the wayside.

mwiseman

no1 wrote:even beanie babies fell by the wayside.

Really!? Ha, excellent! Time to put the collection up to the highest bidder. I'm so gonna be rich; just like they said ten years ago when I bought three of every one ever made.
Yeah.

Josephus

no1 wrote:eventually buyers get tired of it and some other fad takes over. the way of the marketplace. even beanie babies fell by the wayside.

how many years did it take? 10?

no1

Josephus wrote:how many years did it take? 10?

the collectible bb craze was probably only a few years... mabe the late 90s? call it 5. that's the longest, and just puts an upper bound on a fad length. the cute manga-style shirt fad could be a lot shorter.

Schrobblehead

SkekTek wrote:It was... you ate it.

It has happened before. I can never eat Raisin Bran ever again.

FenStar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
mwiseman wrote:Really!? Ha, excellent! Time to put the collection up to the highest bidder. I'm so gonna be rich; just like they said ten years ago when I bought three of every one ever made.
Yeah.

Hmm... that is funny, even before they became big in the SE, a toy shop owner said they were cheaply made and would fall apart because of the stuff they used even if they were sealed in a vacuum and wouldn't be worth anything as collectors items.

Still single, can't imagine why.

mwiseman

FenStar wrote:...a toy shop owner said they were cheaply made and would fall apart because of the stuff they used even if they were sealed in a vacuum and wouldn't be worth anything as collectors items.

As he steered you towards your first pack of Pokémon cards.

Schrobblehead

that this was ever printed. At least it wasn't an anthropomorphic guitar.

arcsus

quality posts: 4 Private Messages arcsus
Schrobblehead wrote:It has happened before. I can never eat Raisin Bran ever again.

You too? Same here: Kellogg's Raisin Bran. I was eight years old. A little-bity inch worm. I found it floating in the milk on top of a bran flake as if it were captaining it's own tiny yacht. "Ahoy there little worm". I was scarred for life. Mom wrote the company. They reply with an apology and a $.50 coupon for more Raisin Bran. Jerks.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

arcsus wrote:You too? Same here: Kellogg's Raisin Bran. I was eight years old. A little-bity inch worm. I found it floating in the milk on top of a bran flake as if it were captaining it's own tiny yacht. "Ahoy there little worm". I was scarred for life. Mom wrote the company. They reply with an apology and a $.50 coupon for more Raisin Bran. Jerks.

I'll probably never eat Raisin Bran again after reading this.

What I will do, however, is continue buying Raisin Bran to see if I can amass a fleet of Branflake Worm Pirates to do my bidding.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

arcsus

quality posts: 4 Private Messages arcsus
PemberDucky wrote:I'll probably never eat Raisin Bran again after reading this.

What I will do, however, is continue buying Raisin Bran to see if I can amass a fleet of Branflake Worm Pirates to do my bidding.

But what do you do after the little pirate pupas turn into adult beetles or moths or whatever...you could have a full fledged mutiny on your hands!

PemberDucky

Staff

arcsus wrote:But what do you do after the little pirate pupas turn into adult beetles or moths or whatever...you could have a full fledged mutiny on your hands!

Ew, hadn't thought of that. Better stock up on Raid.

lplady

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady

The postage stamps that are so wide they cover part of the bar code on the billing envelopes, why?

evanescanceforever19

quality posts: 0 Private Messages evanescanceforever19

I kind of like anime actually! It's not one of those things that I'd watch all the time, but some of the content is pretty good. Although yes, alot of it is Pokemon rip-offs, take Digimon for example. But Naruto is pretty good, although if those clueless artists for these shows don't get a clue and make the girls breast NOT bigger than their heads, I'm going to flip my lid!
That's what I hate, clueless game/anime artists

-I love being his Sunshine!

no1

evanescanceforever19 wrote:I kind of like anime actually! It's not one of those things that I'd watch all the time, but some of the content is pretty good. Although yes, alot of it is Pokemon rip-offs, take Digimon for example. But Naruto is pretty good, although if those clueless artists for these shows don't get a clue and make the girls breast NOT bigger than their heads, I'm going to flip my lid!
That's what I hate, clueless game/anime artists

heyyoGTO!

quality posts: 0 Private Messages heyyoGTO!

EDIT: Win---^

Ya know, I really haven't had Raisin Bran in a while, that's gotta be one of my top 5 cereals. Even after reading about the worm. Has anyone tried cinnamon on Honey Nut Cherrios? It's pretty good, and I believe it helps lower cholesterol.

I hate people who derail threads.

PemberDucky

Staff

-Having friends ask me questions about comma placement.
-Not being able to charge these friends $50 every time they ask me about comma placement, even though the document in question COULD MAKE OR BREAK THEIR CAREERS.
-Making less money than my friends who never bothered to learn where to put commas.

SkekTek

PemberDucky wrote:-Having friends ask me questions about comma placement.
-Not being able to charge these friends $50 every time they ask me about comma placement, even though the document in question COULD MAKE OR BREAK THEIR CAREERS.
-Making less money than my friends who never bothered to learn where to put commas.

Comma comma comma comma comma chameleon...

SkekTek