refriedbeans

quality posts: 0 Private Messages refriedbeans
kmf600 wrote:I just bought two and was blamed for the sell out. I think I'm semifamous. I guess until the next guy buys one.

True true except I bought two too.
Basking in my 15 bytes of fame.

Yo

dieselyo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dieselyo
refriedbeans wrote:True true except I bought two too.
Basking in my 15 bytes of fame.

I just bought 2 and now I am blamed for the sellout.... I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

kmf600

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kmf600

son of a

refriedbeans

dieselyo wrote:I just bought 2 and now I am blamed for the sellout.... I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

Wow, I think I only basked about 5 bytes of fame worth!

Yo

refriedbeans

The only problem I have now that I've ordered 2 shirts is i'm starting to see things. If only the shirts came in black or I didn't use cream in my coffee I might be ok.

Yo

kenney9226

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kenney9226

After I bought mine it said there were 6000 and I thought I was lucky. Now there are only 500. This is better than getting a B-O-C. But I don't really know since I have been out of luck on the bags of crap...

ribs beans anyway...

mrtomz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrtomz

Hey,

It's Sunday morning, and I just bought one despite the Sold out button. Simply click on the product ID (3618) - and it comes up with a new page where you can buy it for $15 with free shipping.

It's not too late to get in on the action!

trod1952

quality posts: 0 Private Messages trod1952
mrtomz wrote:Hey,

It's Sunday morning, and I just bought one despite the Sold out button. Simply click on the product ID (3618) - and it comes up with a new page where you can buy it for $15 with free shipping.

Same here! It is 10:20-ish on the east coast and I just bought a 2XL Cream shirt.

I am one happy Wooter!

I am a Woot lurker, I'm a woot lurker, watching woots go by... my, my, my...[CR]

smccarthy08

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smccarthy08

Are all future shirts going to be free shipping as well? I can't wait, Midnight tonight!

qwertyasd

quality posts: 13 Private Messages qwertyasd
smccarthy08 wrote:Are all future shirts going to be free shipping as well? I can't wait, Midnight tonight!

What’s the deal with shipping?
Slow shipping is on us, via FedEx SmartPost. That’s our ”$0 shipping” option. If you’re cheap and patient, just let SmartPost do its thing, and your shirt should be in your hand in 5-100 business days. If you’re wealthy and impatient, we’ll ship your order FedEx overnight for our normal $5 shipping cost. Orders in by noon will be shipped that day. Orders placed after noon will be shipped the next business day. Choose your option on shirt.woot, and the site will tell you when you can expect your shirt to arrive. Don’t blame us if you’re one of those people who don’t bother to read things.

lburch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lburch

just checking to see what my color my box is...

sknier

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sknier
lburch wrote:just checking to see what my color my box is...

Do the drapes match the carpet?

bobothn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bobothn
lburch wrote:just checking to see what my color my box is...

me to i am ether 24 or 25 damn me for continuously miscounting in the my account section

Total # of woots 69
Total $ blown on shipping $345
Total # of Items 143
Average Item Cost $9.47

mustardbased

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mustardbased

Nobody answered before. Any idea if woot will be willing to change my order from a M to an L? I've sent an e-mail to service@woot.com.

/such a moron

macsurety

quality posts: 0 Private Messages macsurety
sknier wrote:Do the drapes match the carpet?

Yes. It's a good thing.

macsurety

quality posts: 0 Private Messages macsurety
refriedbeans wrote:The only problem I have now that I've ordered 2 shirts is i'm starting to see things. If only the shirts came in black or I didn't use cream in my coffee I might be ok.

We all have Starbuck's Camo's for that urban warfare in which so many of us are engaged - clarification: M-F, 8 am to 6 pm cubeville/Dilbert world kind of warfare, where Starbuck's is omnipresent.

mpdwag

quality posts: 5 Private Messages mpdwag
mrtomz wrote:Hey,

Yep, 12:37 Central time on Sunday. I got one!

m2n

quality posts: 0 Private Messages m2n

I just went here and got the new shirt , really I did 12 hours after they sold out.
http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=3618

I have woot comfirmation under 60 seconds
only paid $15.00 with free shipping (slow mail) (unless you spend the extra $5 for overnight shipping)

I'm so very HAPPY!
you too can be HAPPY! like me. Just click and buy one NOW

Question? should I be tell everyone about this? cause one day when I want a t-shirt that I missed and chick here and they will all be sold out. Doh!
Forget you ever read this, O.K.

phsredsox22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phsredsox22

Turned down the woot, but came to my senses later. Had to Ebay it for more...I learned my lesson, when in doubt, Woot it!!

Some Day I will get a Bag O Crap...

Skidi

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Skidi
phsredsox22 wrote:Turned down the woot, but came to my senses later. Had to Ebay it for more...I learned my lesson, when in doubt, Woot it!!

Read the posts phsredsox22. They are still for sale here!

kmf600

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kmf600
qwertyasd wrote:What’s the deal with shipping?
Slow shipping is on us, via FedEx SmartPost. That’s our ”$0 shipping” option. If you’re cheap and patient, just let SmartPost do its thing, and your shirt should be in your hand in 5-100 business days. If you’re wealthy and impatient, we’ll ship your order FedEx overnight for our normal $5 shipping cost. Orders in by noon will be shipped that day. Orders placed after noon will be shipped the next business day. Choose your option on shirt.woot, and the site will tell you when you can expect your shirt to arrive. Don’t blame us if you’re one of those people who don’t bother to read things.

Smartpost=you will never get it

warm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages warm

Hey, you can go to eBay and buy shirts that people haven't even received yet for less than it cost them to buy it! Now THAT is a steal!

er, I mean, DEAL.

Woot doesn't paper or scissors.

crashemt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crashemt
m2n wrote:I just went here and got the new shirt , really I did 12 hours after they sold out.
http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=3618

I have woot comfirmation under 60 seconds
only paid $15.00 with free shipping (slow mail) (unless you spend the extra $5 for overnight shipping)

I'm so very HAPPY!
you too can be HAPPY! like me. Just click and buy one NOW

Question? should I be tell everyone about this? cause one day when I want a t-shirt that I missed and chick here and they will all be sold out. Doh!
Forget you ever read this, O.K.

Many thanks. Missed the end because of work. So very grateful you found this and shared!

bdecker202

quality posts: 19 Private Messages bdecker202
MonkeyJJ wrote:how did you order a red one? I looked around but never found that option.

yes, i'm dumbfounded by this as well...

how did you choose a red one?!!?

joelheflin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joelheflin

I bought a shirt off ebay for $16 but just ordered one off the shirt.woot site for $15!!!

So what's up with the secret way of still getting shirts even though they are "sold out"???

Joel Patrick Heflin

vpoet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vpoet
joelheflin wrote:I bought a shirt off ebay for $16

You're the reasons the terrorists win.

Millions of eyes and billions of dollars in technology were trained on them, yet nobody was watching when they died.
--CECIL ADAMS

joelheflin

vpoet wrote:You're the reasons the terrorists win.

LOL, it's nice to know I'm supporting terrorists!

I was feeling really bad so I took a nap during the woot off (I know that is a cardinal sin) so when I thought I had missed the shirt and became obsessed and bought one off ebay. I didn't wanna do it, but I didn't wanna miss out. Now that they are still selling them I bought the second one for my wife.

Joel Patrick Heflin

vpoet

joelheflin wrote:LOL, it's nice to know I'm supporting terrorists!

I was feeling really bad so I took a nap during the woot off (I know that is a cardinal sin) so when I thought I had missed the shirt and became obsessed and bought one off ebay. I didn't wanna do it, but I didn't wanna miss out. Now that they are still selling them I bought the second one for my wife.

You're forgiven; thanks for buying from woot the second time, as you stated.

I love you, buddy.

Millions of eyes and billions of dollars in technology were trained on them, yet nobody was watching when they died.
--CECIL ADAMS

joelheflin

vpoet wrote:You're forgiven; thanks for buying from woot the second time, as you stated.

I love you, buddy.

Man, I'm totally feeling the love around here! LOVE YOU TOO!!!

See, WOOT really does bring the world together!

Joel Patrick Heflin

clcreek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages clcreek
bigfatcowxv wrote:First time I got the site to load....and it's already sold out. Oh well.

Click on the 3618 in the description above the sold out and you can still buy one. Only I am dumbfounded how one person claims to have gotten a red one.

lroux

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lroux

Whoo-woot! Got one via the "Secret Method".

My 33rd Wooterific Krappy Item

tomaew

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tomaew

Some videos of the shirts coming off the press a few minutes ago
http://youtube.com/watch?v=MdU1h0fjZ6U
http://youtube.com/watch?v=1CvmnK4G7M8

vpoet

tomaew wrote:Some videos of the shirts coming off the press a few minutes ago

Hey, Tom! Quick question: Will there be any differentiation between the first 500 and the others? Just curious.

--CECIL ADAMS

tomaew

vpoet wrote:Hey, Tom! Quick question: Will there be any differentiation between the first 500 and the others? Just curious.

all order #'s will be unique. shirts will be as lovingly unique and special as robotically assisted silk screened shirts can be. I personally guarantee that i will touch every shirt made until we are so busy that i can hire someone else to touch all the shirts.

vpoet

You guys are awesome.

//offtowork

--CECIL ADAMS

bdecker202

quality posts: 19 Private Messages bdecker202

Tom,

YOU ROCK!!

-Ben

ralphycarlton

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ralphycarlton
MHBoston wrote:I highly recommend reading the faq. The "what is woot" is specific to shirt.woot and tells how to order different sizes in one order. But you are still limited to 3 per order and can only order once in a day

Also, all you guys posting shirt designs should read the faq too. You'll want to save those posts for The Derby where your design might be voted to be sold on shirt.woot.

Thanks, MHBoston. I've now read the FAQ. The weekly contest sounds fun. I'll have to try the size thing. The limit of 3 must not have worked with the woot monkey shirts or I went around the limit somehow in my ignorance. Maybe Woot said "if he wants to pay an extra 5 bucks a shirt ... let him buy as many as he wants" :-)

I'm not a big T-shirt person, but I will buy a well designed shirt, so let's go!

[color=grey]Life is just too short to spend it whining.
Woots to date: 38 + 1 Barbie Vac (pink)
First box of chorizo on Nov 17, 2006
Second box of chorizo on Jan 31, 2007
Third box of chorizo on Mar 23, 2007
Fourth box of chorizo on October 25, 2007.[/color]

dmx10101

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dmx10101

ribs stuff. I can't wait till mine come.

tomaew

TAYLORT5 wrote:Woot Is so sneeky, I even ORDERED a red colored one...who would have known.

thats how this shirt appeared. kudos to you TAYLOR5.

dmx10101

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dmx10101
tomaew wrote:thats how this shirt appeared. kudos to you TAYLOR5.

hmm..lucky, I can't figure out how to order a red one.