zikzak

quality posts: 22 Private Messages zikzak
boxarox wrote:Yay! I've always wanted a rectum in the front!

There are some awful disorders that actually make that happen that you kind of don't want to know about.

JohnQ118

quality posts: 2 Private Messages JohnQ118
Jack31081 wrote::cue ...

Way to Go Jack!
Congrats!

wOOt! 1st woot:20-AUG’05|43-w00ts|41-shirts|3-wine.w00t!Cheeses|11-Sellouts|2-Kids.w00t

tapps

quality posts: 8 Private Messages tapps

oooh.. this is just priceless. :-) i first thought of buying it for my girlfriend... but i may end up stealing it :-P

theteabegreen

quality posts: 3 Private Messages theteabegreen

This shirt is sexy! I'm gonna attract ALL the guys when I wear this one out! =P

schadenfreude52

quality posts: 0 Private Messages schadenfreude52

Perfect gift for my brother who is in his final year of medical school.

It's really fitting considering he's going for GI.

Long live woot!

Shirt.Woot Launch Tee x1
GI Metro Tee x1
Miniature Express Train Set x1
Random Crap x3 (61" TV Inside!!)
Treacherous Waters Tee x1
Able Planet Nc500SC Noise Canceling Headphones x1

derekfilley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages derekfilley

I like how the preview cuts out a certain blue line terminus... Congrats Jack!

Check out my blog:Here!

recess238

quality posts: 0 Private Messages recess238

Whats up with the newfound woot censorship?

jimbo564

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jimbo564

I was hoping this was coming up tonight, I got mine.

professore

quality posts: 3 Private Messages professore

Too bad these can't be customized. I've had a kidney and pancreas transplant, so there's a lot missing here, and in the wrong place...

*not a real professor...

professore

quality posts: 3 Private Messages professore
TehCaspia wrote:I'm going to have to cross out the gallbladder... :P

I feel ya. I've got issues, as well. More additions, no removals.

*not a real professor...

derwin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages derwin

That's the one I've been waiting for! I'm in...

alanak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alanak

I agree. This shirt is terrible in white. Pretty much any shirt is terrible in white, but this one especially so.

JL514

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JL514

Like it. Surprised the large intestine isn't labeled 'colon' which is much more frequently used these days.

schadenfreude52

quality posts: 0 Private Messages schadenfreude52
JL514 wrote:Like it. Surprised the large intestine isn't labeled 'colon' which is much more frequently used these days.

The colon is a part of the large intestine--not the large intestine itself

Shirt.Woot Launch Tee x1
GI Metro Tee x1
Miniature Express Train Set x1
Random Crap x3 (61" TV Inside!!)
Treacherous Waters Tee x1
Able Planet Nc500SC Noise Canceling Headphones x1

JMuskovitz

quality posts: 6 Private Messages JMuskovitz

I am so psyched this showed up tonight! I was seriously bummed this didn't win the derby, but I consoled myself with a Topo shirt so I didn't feel too bad. But I grabbed three of these tonight. Woot!

Vudell

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Vudell
alanak wrote:I agree. This shirt is terrible in white. Pretty much any shirt is terrible in white, but this one especially so.

dye is available at all craft stores.

/just sayin

keithandthegirl.com is how I found out about woot. and tons of other great tings

Celena

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Celena

I bought one for my 10 yo son and one for my husband. when the 10 yo grows out of it, I can inherit it. epic lulz!.
HE can also go to the 5th grade, knowing he has RECTUM on his shirt. wee.
Moms... the source of therapy everywhere!

animegirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages animegirl
theteabegreen wrote:This shirt is sexy! I'm gonna attract ALL the guys when I wear this one out! =P

Wear this shirt to the next club car wash.

AlaskanSoccer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AlaskanSoccer

I loved this shirt during the maps derby. Im definantly in for one.

Jack31081

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jack31081
JohnQ118 wrote:Way to Go Jack!
Congrats!

derekfilley wrote:I like how the preview cuts out a certain blue line terminus... Congrats Jack!

thanks guys. to everyone who likes it, you're a bit wrong in the head, but I love you nonetheless to everyone who hates it, well, there's hope for you yet.

now buy buy buy! that 25 minute blip in the system this morning got me out to a slow start.

hk94

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hk94

OK, I am happy now. Thank you woot, for honoring Jack with a print in a situation where he may have otherwise won if people weren't trying to force a tie.

kjc5050

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kjc5050

OK, after a few weeks of shirt.woot, I need to remove its bookmark. I've had enough. I'll stick with woot.com and wine.woot.com

Kevin J Connolly

hk94

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hk94
kjc5050 wrote:OK, after a few weeks of shirt.woot, I need to remove its bookmark. I've had enough. I'll stick with woot.com and wine.woot.com

I'll never understand why people feel the need to post on a forum that they aren't coming back. The shirt just sold out, so obviously woot is doing something right. If you don't like it, don't buy it. I don't get why that concept is so fleeting for some.

JCBarry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JCBarry

I agree. Further, the chances of eventually seeing something you DO like goes up dramatically considering it is something new EVERYDAY!

kultgirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kultgirl

Can we revise for losing the galbladder, gastric bypass and some pancreas missing? Sounds like a good idea for a cafe press shirt...

sloppybunny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sloppybunny

professore wrote:I feel ya. I've got issues, as well. More additions, no removals.

Additions?! Wow... some Woot!er should design a "build your own digestive tract" shirt. I wish I could've bought this shirt just so I could wear it with the appendix crossed out. Or maybe cut out and sewn back together! A bit more true to life I suppose...

sloppybunny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sloppybunny

professore wrote:I feel ya. I've got issues, as well. More additions, no removals.

Additions?! Wow... some Woot!er should design a "build your own digestive tract" shirt. I wish I could've bought this shirt just so I could wear it with the appendix crossed out. Or maybe cut out and sewn back together! A bit more true to life I suppose...

mcondon3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mcondon3

Damn near killed em!

jzlosman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jzlosman
kjc5050 wrote:OK, after a few weeks of shirt.woot, I need to remove its bookmark. I've had enough. I'll stick with woot.com and wine.woot.com

Oh no! You can't go!!!! If you leave, shirt.Woot will crumble and be ruined for ever....oh won't you please stay, pretty please.

oh wait, nobody cares.

jhorton

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jhorton

This is a great design, amazed it didn't win the derby! If only it weren't on white

Ah, it was up against Breakfast Topo? Stiff competition...

Jack31081

hk94 wrote:I'll never understand why people feel the need to post on a forum that they aren't coming back. The shirt just sold out, so obviously woot is doing something right. If you don't like it, don't buy it. I don't get why that concept is so fleeting for some.

Seriously. After some five weeks, I own two shirts from shirt.woot. That's a pretty small number, but I'll keep checking each morning, because sooner or later, there'll be another shirt I have to buy

sandybeachesgirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sandybeachesgirl

Teaching my 6yo son the basics of the GI tract this week. This would have been a perfect visual aid. Sorry I missed it.

Jack31081

sandybeachesgirl wrote:Teaching my 6yo son the basics of the GI tract this week. This would have been a perfect visual aid. Sorry I missed it.

No worries, it'll be on sale again tomorrow, wink wink, nudge nudge.

acwonders

quality posts: 0 Private Messages acwonders

Oh my. Woot, I never ever beg but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make this shirt again!!! I really want one

Jack31081

acwonders wrote:Oh my. Woot, I never ever beg but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make this shirt again!!! I really want one

As mentioned in the second post in this thread, all woot shirts are available after the first day, for $15 instead of $10. There are links there to all of them, but I'll have a link to mine in my sig, so bookmark and order tomorrow

JuggoPop

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JuggoPop
winedorado wrote:I think I've seen this shirt for sale elsewhere? Can anyone confirm?

JohnQ118 wrote:YES> you have not.

You're probably thinking of the submission over at threadless.
http://www.threadless.com/submission/128193/My_Metro

or this one that they actually printed:
http://www.threadless.com/product/103/Follow_It

- Brian

danielandthelions

quality posts: 0 Private Messages danielandthelions
Jack31081 wrote:No worries, it'll be on sale again tomorrow, wink wink, nudge nudge.

In for three will soon be in for 6!

(Why do I have so many doctor friends!? ... Oh, yeah. Free season tickets to stuff I can't afford. )

Jack31081

danielandthelions wrote:In for three will soon be in for 6!

(Why do I have so many doctor friends!? ... Oh, yeah. Free season tickets to stuff I can't afford. )

if doctors are good for anything, it's healing you and sending you to sporting events

unoriginalalex

quality posts: 0 Private Messages unoriginalalex

hmm, this shirt is pretty neat. not sure i'll pay the 15 for one though.

sandybeachesgirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sandybeachesgirl
Jack31081 wrote:No worries, it'll be on sale again tomorrow, wink wink, nudge nudge.

Obviously, I have not hung out here much. Thanks for the tip!