Cherrypicker

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Cherrypicker

I've streamlined my daily 2nd chance posting to keep the essentials while minimizing blog space. Comments welcome.

Regards,
CP

Cherrypicker

sandybeachesgirl wrote:Obviously, I have not hung out here much. Thanks for the tip!

Details here.

Jack31081

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jack31081

Thanks CherryPicker. your work is much appreciated by all the designers. the more shirts that sell, the better

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

Figures... the one I really wanted and it sold out before I could get to the computer this morning. Great design!

justann

quality posts: 0 Private Messages justann

Congrats Jack! So glad to see this shirt on sale last night, although when I checked at about 1:20EST I freaked out because it said Sold Out... Part of me believed it because I think it is a very cool design... Then I started reading and found out it was just a glitch; whew! So I waited a bit and got mine. Interesting to me that of the three "runners up" shirts so far, I have bought two. I also liked Shan's Sawlitude artistically but it was just too sad a sentiment for me to wear... I think that the wootgods must have a taste in shirts more similar to mine than the voters do. My hope is they will do this Runners Up Week O' Shirts every 4 weeks to offer us the Best of the Rest.

Re: the similar shirt on threadless-- I like yours MUCH better Jack; much more graphically pleasing and balanced.

Here's my first try using my tablet and Inkscape.

Cherrypicker

SkekTek wrote:Figures... the one I really wanted and it sold out before I could get to the computer this morning. Great design!

You can get one. 2nd Chance.

Jack31081

justann wrote:Congrats Jack! So glad to see this shirt on sale last night, although when I checked at about 1:20EST I freaked out because it said Sold Out...

I checked the site at 1:09EST, and it said sold out....i was thinking, "no way can that happen", and then also found out there was a glitch in the system.

animegirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages animegirl
Cherrypicker wrote:I've streamlined my daily 2nd chance posting to keep the essentials while minimizing blog space. Comments welcome.

Regards,
CP

Thanks for posting the list! It is really helpful to find our fav shirts we missed. We love it.

JohnQ118

quality posts: 2 Private Messages JohnQ118
professore wrote:Too bad these can't be customized. I've had a kidney and pancreas transplant, so there's a lot missing here, and in the wrong place...

use scissors, and thread.

========================

danielandthelions wrote:In for three will soon be in for 6!

You'll need a second woot ID (and cc and email) to order more ...

========================

kjc5050 wrote:OK, after a few weeks of shirt.woot, I need to remove its bookmark. I'll stick with woot.com and wine.woot.com

That's all you need, just click the word woot! and you'll get back to shirt.woot.
c'ya when you return (and you will)

wOOt! 1st woot:20-AUG’05|43-w00ts|41-shirts|3-wine.w00t!Cheeses|11-Sellouts|2-Kids.w00t

JohnQ118

Cherrypicker wrote:I've streamlined my daily 2nd chance posting to keep the essentials while minimizing blog space. Comments welcome.

Regards,
CP

good job, I was thinking of suggesting that very change to you.
It gets better each week. Very useful.

wOOt! 1st woot:20-AUG’05|43-w00ts|41-shirts|3-wine.w00t!Cheeses|11-Sellouts|2-Kids.w00t

bluesunburn

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bluesunburn

My brother's an EMT and a train/subway nut, he'd *love* this shirt.

birge

quality posts: 0 Private Messages birge

I would've bought this if they'd had the class to make the large intestine the "brown line."

alrey

quality posts: 4 Private Messages alrey
davidrools wrote:It should have a Zener diode somewhere after the stomach to keep the poop from coming up the wrong way!

But... but... Zener Diodes allow current to flow in both directions if the reverse bias voltage is high enough. That's an uncomfortable thought.

enforcerman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages enforcerman

Got one! Just started med school...I'm sure my fellow med school buddies will get a kick out of this one!

Kayy911

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Kayy911
enforcerman wrote:Got one! Just started med school...I'm sure my fellow med school buddies will get a kick out of this one!

Or, YOU will get a kick from them.

woots:
Random Marvel Comics 2
Random Crap 3
Micro Remote Control Helicopter 1discuss
Miniature Express Train Set 1 Belkin Folio Kickstand Case for Zune 1 Random Crap 3
Shirt.Woot:Random Shirt Patriot WingsWhen Penguins Bribe Polar Bear Cassette Taps USA 2145 Ain't No Party Like A Boston Party Pumpkin and Ghost Avocado Man Perched Among Blossoms Cool Breeze Panda Polo Stereo From Above Reality Isn't For Everyone Too Hungry Cube One Word Problem Sea Chimp

jlange

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jlange

I hope they bring this shirt back. I'm doing my applications right now to go into general surgery....and I'm gonna need a good roadmap of the GI system.

I can just see it now..."hold on...I gotta look this up. Nurse, could you untie my sterile gown so I can take a quick look at my t-shirt please?"

:-D

shan24

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shan24
jlange wrote:I hope they bring this shirt back.

You can get one at this link tomorrow: Second Chance

jlange

shan24 wrote:You can get one at this link tomorrow: Second Chance

Thanks, I had just been looking for the 2nd chance links. Lucky for me, I won't get too lost, now that I can get this shirt tomorrow :-)

shan24

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shan24
jlange wrote:Thanks, I had just been looking for the 2nd chance links. Lucky for me, I won't get too lost, now that I can get this shirt tomorrow :-)

No problem...if you want the rest of the links, Cherrypicker has been nice enough to provide a list here

Cherrypicker

jlange wrote:I hope they bring this shirt back. I'm doing my applications right now to go into general surgery....and I'm gonna need a good roadmap of the GI system.

I can just see it now..."hold on...I gotta look this up. Nurse, could you untie my sterile gown so I can take a quick look at my t-shirt please?"

:-D

...or, get several, put 'em in the autoclave, then have the scrub nurses each wear one as their sterile scrubs. A semi-conscious patient being wheeled into the OR should LOVE that....

ruesifus

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ruesifus
eudorrra wrote:dont know how i feel about having "rectum" on me

Rectum? Durn neer killed 'em!

jlange

Cherrypicker wrote:...or, get several, put 'em in the autoclave, then have the scrub nurses each wear one as their sterile scrubs. A semi-conscious patient being wheeled into the OR should LOVE that....

lulz. Good idea. I wonder how well woot-shirts go through high pressure steam...

Too bad that the medications that most of the patients gets are slight retrograde amnestic agents....patients may be awake when getting to the OR, but they usually don't remember a thing about it!

scooterMX

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scooterMX

What would be really cool is if they printed more than three of each shirt, so they don't sell out in the first ten minutes.

I dunno, just an idea...

rossruns

quality posts: 2 Private Messages rossruns

I notice this sold out faster than Breakfast Topo did when it was for sale originally....yet another reason I think it should have won.

JoeDeeDee

quality posts: 1 Private Messages JoeDeeDee
justann wrote:Interesting to me that of the three "runners up" shirts so far, I have bought two. ... I think that the wootgods must have a taste in shirts more similar to mine than the voters do. My hope is they will do this Runners Up Week O' Shirts every 4 weeks to offer us the Best of the Rest.

Same here...I've also bought two this week. I like that they are picking out some of the runners up to sell and also hope they do it on a regular basis.

Jack31081

JoeDeeDee wrote:Same here...I've also bought two this week. I like that they are picking out some of the runners up to sell and also hope they do it on a regular basis.

someone mentioned this to me, and i thought it was a good idea.

if they do it once every four weeks, then from monday to thursday of that week, they can pick 'losers' from the previous four derbies.

dmx10101

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dmx10101
scooterMX wrote:What would be really cool is if they printed more than three of each shirt, so they don't sell out in the first ten minutes.

I dunno, just an idea...

uh they had 750 of them..thats quite a few.

rossruns

quality posts: 2 Private Messages rossruns
Jack31081 wrote:someone mentioned this to me, and i thought it was a good idea.

if they do it once every four weeks, then from monday to thursday of that week, they can pick 'losers' from the previous four derbies.

They're going to be selling shirts on the weekends now. 1st place derby gets Friday, and 2nd/3rd place get the weekend. So you'll get the runners up regularly, not just once every four weeks.

Does mean now I don't have ANY nights off to get a good night sleep when there's 1 of 3 shirts I want on a weekend, though.

JohnQ118

rossruns wrote:
Does mean now I don't have ANY nights off to get a good night sleep when there's ...

You Have to check WOOT! Every Night

I am looking forward for a great many days of anticipatory anticipation to receve my GIM via SmartPost. "shoulda bot TWO"

unoriginalalex

quality posts: 0 Private Messages unoriginalalex

no new shirt?

umyeahstaci

quality posts: 0 Private Messages umyeahstaci
unoriginalalex wrote:no new shirt?

yeah, what's up with that.

smurfsrppl2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smurfsrppl2

Yeah whats the deal?

atticsalt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages atticsalt

i guess not...

Fritzthakat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Fritzthakat

wootoff i think they are too busy

Kayy911

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Kayy911
umyeahstaci wrote:yeah, what's up with that.

Just stay here and keep clicking refresh there is no woot off, just stay here.

woots:
Random Marvel Comics 2
Random Crap 3
Micro Remote Control Helicopter 1discuss
Miniature Express Train Set 1 Belkin Folio Kickstand Case for Zune 1 Random Crap 3
Shirt.Woot:Random Shirt Patriot WingsWhen Penguins Bribe Polar Bear Cassette Taps USA 2145 Ain't No Party Like A Boston Party Pumpkin and Ghost Avocado Man Perched Among Blossoms Cool Breeze Panda Polo Stereo From Above Reality Isn't For Everyone Too Hungry Cube One Word Problem Sea Chimp

jimbrady

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jimbrady

Thursday's shirt being delivered via smartPost, apparently.

requiem960

quality posts: 1 Private Messages requiem960

I guess there is no new shirt because of the Woot Off.

soulpopped

quality posts: 0 Private Messages soulpopped

on woot, it says there's a new shirt (FireSwallower) but it's not up...

suckblat

quality posts: 2 Private Messages suckblat

Must be because of the wootoff.

sntothemax

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sntothemax

so a wootoff means no shirt?

I first sucker-ed 3 times. Oh yeah.