Cherrypicker


quality posts: 4 Private Messages Cherrypicker

It's gonna be 'Fire Swallower' according to the link on WOOT. Just isn't up yet....

chippyswans


quality posts: 0 Private Messages chippyswans

wheres the new shirt?

rolfedaus


quality posts: 1 Private Messages rolfedaus

The Woot link says Fire Swallower.... but still GI track for me

Jack31081


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jack31081

To everyone that was disappointed in the quick sell-out of GI Metro, you can go ahead and buy it now (link in my sig)

pbutta67


quality posts: 0 Private Messages pbutta67

did anyone get theres yet?

My woots:
Random Crap 6 so far....
13 woots on woot.com
8 shirts on shirt.woot.com

justann


quality posts: 0 Private Messages justann
pbutta67 wrote:did anyone get theres yet?


Not yet. I just got my Duct Tape Man shirt. It looks great.

EDIT on Friday: GI Metro came in today's mail. It looks great, although the "blue line" is a bit darker turquoise than my computer screen showed. Still awesome though. : )


Here's my first try using my tablet and Inkscape.

pbutta67


quality posts: 0 Private Messages pbutta67
justann wrote:Not yet. I just got my Duct Tape Man shirt. It looks great.

EDIT on Friday: GI Metro came in today's mail. It looks great, although the "blue line" is a bit darker turquoise than my computer screen showed. Still awesome though. : )

mines gonna come tomorrow

My woots:
Random Crap 6 so far....
13 woots on woot.com
8 shirts on shirt.woot.com

CardinalGoldstein


quality posts: 0 Private Messages CardinalGoldstein

Would have got this one if it were a shade of yellow. Pass.

ayesquiddy


quality posts: 11 Private Messages ayesquiddy
pbutta67 wrote:mines gonna come tomorrow



My shipping tracking information is basically blank...is there a shafting in progress? Anybody else geting informative tracking status information that gives you the idea the thing is actually on its way?

pbutta67


quality posts: 0 Private Messages pbutta67
ayesquiddy wrote:My shipping tracking information is basically blank...is there a shafting in progress? Anybody else geting informative tracking status information that gives you the idea the thing is actually on its way?

it was because labor day i got mine! but then i found a spot on the back which ill have to talk to woot about

My woots:
Random Crap 6 so far....
13 woots on woot.com
8 shirts on shirt.woot.com

jlange


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jlange

Smart post is kinda cruddy. It seems that FedEx does part of the shipping, then transfers to the USPS. So it takes longer (of course). I bought my GI metro shirt last Thurs, and its Tues night. Now this wouldn't be too far fetched, but I live in Dallas. Woot is in Carrolton, which is sort of a suburb of the DFW region. A little sad on the SmartPost. Not liking the FedEx, because I'm excited about my new shirt!

Bulldozer36


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bulldozer36

Seriously, I live just north of Frisco and I still haven't gotten my shirt yet.

Jack31081


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jack31081
Bulldozer36 wrote:Seriously, I live just north of Frisco and I still haven't gotten my shirt yet.



If it makes you feel any better I haven't gotten mine either

/i think something's wrong with fedex...gotta email woot.

duckman11


quality posts: 0 Private Messages duckman11
Jack31081 wrote:If it makes you feel any better I haven't gotten mine either

/i think something's wrong with fedex...gotta email woot.



Still waiting on my order that was purchased on 8/30. Tracking info shows that it's STILL in Carrolton, TX. I've already sent an e-mail to woot but am waiting on a reply. At least this T-shirt's tracking number registers. My other purchase (on the next day) doesn't even come up. We shouldn't have to pay an additional $5 to get decent/reasonable shipping. This type of delay wouldn't even fly on Ebay let alone other major online shopping sites.

Bulldozer36


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bulldozer36
duckman11 wrote:Still waiting on my order that was purchased on 8/30. Tracking info shows that it's STILL in Carrolton, TX. I've already sent an e-mail to woot but am waiting on a reply. At least this T-shirt's tracking number registers. My other purchase (on the next day) doesn't even come up. We shouldn't have to pay an additional $5 to get decent/reasonable shipping. This type of delay wouldn't even fly on Ebay let alone other major online shopping sites.



My tracking number doesnt even show up. It says there are no parcels matching my tracking number. This is freaking rediculous.

jlange


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jlange

Mine just got to me yesterday 9/12 and I bought 9/6. Not too terrible, but the package did only have a few miles from Carrolton to Dallas. But the shirt is awesome, so it makes up a little for the wait.

samthebutcher


quality posts: 0 Private Messages samthebutcher
Jack31081 wrote:If it makes you feel any better I haven't gotten mine either

/i think something's wrong with fedex...gotta email woot.



I e-mailed them two days ago after my size Small shirt arrived. Unfortunately, I had ordered a Large. Still haven't heard anything.

Hi shirt.woot! plz fix k thx

Shirt looks great, though!

duckman11


quality posts: 0 Private Messages duckman11
samthebutcher wrote:I e-mailed them two days ago after my size Small shirt arrived. Unfortunately, I had ordered a Large. Still haven't heard anything.

Hi shirt.woot! plz fix k thx

Shirt looks great, though!



For those that have received their shirts, are they coming shipped in a box or in a bag? I just want to know what to look out for. Thanks!

samthebutcher


quality posts: 0 Private Messages samthebutcher
duckman11 wrote:For those that have received their shirts, are they coming shipped in a box or in a bag? I just want to know what to look out for. Thanks!



Bag.

Ponbiki


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Ponbiki
duckman11 wrote:Still waiting on my order that was purchased on 8/30. Tracking info shows that it's STILL in Carrolton, TX. I've already sent an e-mail to woot but am waiting on a reply. At least this T-shirt's tracking number registers. My other purchase (on the next day) doesn't even come up. We shouldn't have to pay an additional $5 to get decent/reasonable shipping. This type of delay wouldn't even fly on Ebay let alone other major online shopping sites.



Same thing here too, no info for my tracking #, ordered 08/30. Not sure if it's even coming.

Jack31081


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jack31081
Ponbiki wrote:Same thing here too, no info for my tracking #, ordered 08/30. Not sure if it's even coming.



I'm in the same boat, and it's MY shirt

i've spoken to joel. there's a backup apparently, and they're waiting for more to arrive so they can ship them out. at least, that's the word on the street.

brewinphan


quality posts: 0 Private Messages brewinphan

Boooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! I ordered on 8/31 and after 2 e-mails to customer service, finally find out that they're on backorder. Any idea when they might ship? No. That's pretty crappy service.



Jack31081 wrote:I'm in the same boat, and it's MY shirt

i've spoken to joel. there's a backup apparently, and they're waiting for more to arrive so they can ship them out. at least, that's the word on the street.

pykeman


quality posts: 0 Private Messages pykeman

Bummer I just found this shirt and medium is sold out.

If I did get it, the wife pointed out, I'd have to close the large intestine line (scratch out with sharpie) and detour to the rectum after a surgery in my 20's.

:-)

Genetics sux, but I blame my parents... Now I know that we needed some chlorine in our gene "pool".

gfisher12


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gfisher12

I got a tracking number but came up as invalid. Been waiting 3 weeks. Customer service told me that the shirts are back-ordered. Pretty weird when I got a tracking number when no shirts were available. No reply from Customer Service since.

darthwarden


quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthwarden

I ordered 2 on 9/4; got a tracking number right away;
as of 9/22 still no shirts--woot, what's up?

darthwarden


quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthwarden
darthwarden wrote:I ordered 2 on 9/4; got a tracking number right away;
as of 9/22 still no shirts--woot, what's up?



OK, I did check tracking, it's on the way-- YAY

StarCreator


quality posts: 0 Private Messages StarCreator

Lucky. I'm still waiting for my tracking number to become valid.

Nussy


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Nussy
pykeman wrote:Bummer I just found this shirt and medium is sold out.

If I did get it, the wife pointed out, I'd have to close the large intestine line (scratch out with sharpie) and detour to the rectum after a surgery in my 20's.

:-)

Genetics sux, but I blame my parents... Now I know that we needed some chlorine in our gene "pool".



epic lulz! I just ordered this shirt and thought along similar lines. But instead, my Small Intestine line would have some severe turbulence.

jeffelms


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeffelms
darthwarden wrote:OK, I did check tracking, it's on the way-- YAY

I ordered on 8/30 and my tracking number is still not valid.

StarCreator


quality posts: 0 Private Messages StarCreator

My shirts arrived today, even though my tracking number is still invalid. I had ordered it with SmartPost shipping, but received it via FedEx Express shipping.

ImPrettyHungry


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ImPrettyHungry

My friend got this shirt and i asked him where he got it and he told me abou this site. i love it. i want this shirt.

Jack31081


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jack31081
ImPrettyHungry wrote:My friend got this shirt and i asked him where he got it and he told me abou this site. i love it. i want this shirt.



You can buy it, just check the second post in the I AM NOT AN ESKIMO! of this thread (by CherryPicker). It has a link to the 'buy' page

jeffelms


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeffelms
StarCreator wrote:My shirts arrived today, even though my tracking number is still invalid. I had ordered it with SmartPost shipping, but received it via FedEx Express shipping.


Still no shirt for me. :-(
What's going on woot?

samthebutcher


quality posts: 0 Private Messages samthebutcher

Just got this e-mail from woot support:

"Good News!!!!!

We were finally able to get the “GI Metro” shirts reprinted. They are being shipped out today. The tracking number you were sent will be update in the next day or two. Thank you for your patience and we hope you enjoy your shirt."

Hope this applies to everyone else as well.

Thanks, woot!

Jack31081


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jack31081
samthebutcher wrote:Just got this e-mail from woot support:

"Good News!!!!!

We were finally able to get the “GI Metro” shirts reprinted. They are being shipped out today. The tracking number you were sent will be update in the next day or two. Thank you for your patience and we hope you enjoy your shirt."

Hope this applies to everyone else as well.

Thanks, woot!



well, it's about time. I'd like to get a similar email, considering i shot them an email about this issue just a few days ago.

bthayer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bthayer
samthebutcher wrote:Just got this e-mail from woot support:

"Good News!!!!!

We were finally able to get the “GI Metro” shirts reprinted. They are being shipped out today. The tracking number you were sent will be update in the next day or two. Thank you for your patience and we hope you enjoy your shirt."

Hope this applies to everyone else as well.

Thanks, woot!



I haven't sent them an e-mail about it mostly because I keep forgetting to do so. I was getting rather annoyed that it's been over a month since I ordered it and haven't seen anything... Not a tracking number, e-mail or other notice saying they were having a problem (other than the generic "we're sold out of Medium shirts" note that was up there one day - doesn't affect me since I bought a large). I imagined there was a problem somewhere. All the other shirts arrived in 6 business days.

Guess I'll keep checking the mailbox over the next week. If nothing shows up I'll start screaming.

[edit] Just checked status and it still says "Carrier Notification Made"...

[edit #2] It's on the move! I checked this morning and it finally says something new. Looks like it might be here by next week. The 5 other shirts made it to where this one is currently the same day I placed the order, so I'll expect it'll be 5 more business days on top of that.

slybootz


quality posts: 0 Private Messages slybootz

man i totally am gonna buy this, just broke. it's not going to be reckoned anytime soon

luvs me sum w00tin'

samthebutcher


quality posts: 0 Private Messages samthebutcher
bthayer wrote:
[edit] Just checked status and it still says "Carrier Notification Made"...

[edit #2] It's on the move! I checked this morning and it finally says something new. Looks like it might be here by next week. The 5 other shirts made it to where this one is currently the same day I placed the order, so I'll expect it'll be 5 more business days on top of that.



Mine finally came, fits & looks great.

Thanks, w00t!

TNLNYC


quality posts: 0 Private Messages TNLNYC

Need it in baby size... No really, that would be a perfect teaching tool

orthopod


quality posts: 0 Private Messages orthopod

The liver does not run thru the gallbladder. The gallbladder and the liver both give off ducts that join and form the common bile duct. The pancreas then joins in later, and the the resulting tributary from all three organs THEN dump into the small intestine.