+ Add a Comment

jbedwar1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbedwar1

As usual, you can click on any of these three images to go to the purchase page ... i HIGHLY recommend it.

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly

Cute!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

brizz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brizz

turtle came out GREAT...wearing it right now!

Failoan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Failoan

Glad it came out great for all of you guys too.

Thanks for buying the turtle.

guitaryan6969

quality posts: 0 Private Messages guitaryan6969

Just got the paradisaea t shirt in the mail, way extra happy feeling today thanks to this and others....

, , ,

pg5of16

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pg5of16
guitaryan6969 wrote:Just got the paradisaea t shirt in the mail, way extra happy feeling today thanks to this and others....

Probably one of the coolest shirts I've bought. Beautiful, large, colorful print. Buy it!

>[size=5"/>]n[/size]

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
JDobbs wrote:Mine just arrived. I'm pretty stoked. Was a little disappointed with the colors on Spawn of the Black Lagoon. This bad boy is about perfect though:

I'm pasting this pic from the Death Drinks a Mai Tai thread because it looks absolutely own-ass awesome, and is JUUUUST on the cusp of reckoning this week. I would like to save it. If you agree you should definitely buy it here

allgoodshirts

quality posts: 0 Private Messages allgoodshirts

Anyone have a copy of Ocean R.E.M. to put up? Would love to see it in real life before it gets reckoned.

jbedwar1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbedwar1
AdderXYU wrote:I'm pasting this pic from the Death Drinks a Mai Tai thread because it looks absolutely own-ass awesome, and is JUUUUST on the cusp of reckoning this week. I would like to save it. If you agree you should definitely buy it here

wow that did turn out quite nicely..... Much much better than it looked on Woot's ugly template that they insist on using. I really think that template hurts their sales.

brizz

I got my feed the whale today but I can't find my camera. It looks GREAT though and if someone else could post theirs it would be appreciated. I wish they represented the cream color better, because it really is a great shirt.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
brizz wrote:I got my feed the whale today but I can't find my camera. It looks GREAT though and if someone else could post theirs it would be appreciated. I wish they represented the cream color better, because it really is a great shirt.

I'll try and photo mine tomorrow. Maybe it can draw in a couple extra sales. It really is a gorgeous shirt.

Feed The Whale FTW!!!

brizz

AdderXYU wrote:I'll try and photo mine tomorrow. Maybe it can draw in a couple extra sales. It really is a gorgeous shirt.

Feed The Whale FTW!!!

agreed, once i opened the bag it immediately became one of my favorites. the printing was perfect, and it really pops off the light tan shirt. i've even caught myself looking down and staring at my chest since putting it on earlier!

goldnndrkness

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goldnndrkness

Here's my Sleeping Problems shirt, just got it in the mail

LOVE IT btw, it came out awesome

Have these shirts in WS and are willing to sell? PM please!

Cassette Taps
Best thing since
Alice Paining Caterpillar

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

Can someone please post a pic of Ocean R.E.M.? I have yet to receive mine and it is due to be reckoned on Monday. I'd really appreciate it.

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
brizz wrote:I got my feed the whale today but I can't find my camera. It looks GREAT though and if someone else could post theirs it would be appreciated. I wish they represented the cream color better, because it really is a great shirt.

Received my Feed the Whale shirt and wore it the other day. It printed beautifully. I also received Sokowa's Sleeping problems shirt. It also printed great! I love the placement for that one!

I'll try to get a few photographs!

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale

I received my Ocean R.E.M. shirt today and giggled with glee at the fact that woot used a metalic purple for the fish, stars, clouds and bubbles!!! I'll try to supply a picture soon.

tgentry

Staff

Fresh out da bag...

klswoot

tgentry wrote:Fresh out da bag...

You in your design look great. Not digging the arrrrgyle as much ... just not as unique (imo) but I think you look great in your design! Still think you should be our male woot model!

WOW! Doesn't the aaargyle look like it printed larger than 16x20?

derekfilley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages derekfilley

it most certainly does. Tgent needs to get his measuring stick and verify ;-)

Check out my blog:Here!

tgentry

Staff

derekfilley wrote:it most certainly does. Tgent needs to get his measuring stick and verify ;-)

14" x 19". Just in the margins.

TidalRabbit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TidalRabbit

i love this shirt. i have other woot shirts, but i can't seem to find the pictures of them right now

klswoot

tgentry wrote:14" x 19". Just in the margins.

Wow! Amazing. It really looks like a much larger graphic!

tgentry

Staff

klswoot wrote:Wow! Amazing. It really looks like a much larger graphic!

My chest is so large and strapping it stretches the design quite a bit...

...In truth I'm skinny and it's a Men's Small (Med. fits well too, but I like the snug fit of the small). Because it's a smaller size I think the design takes up more room on the shirt and makes it look larger. But I prefer the above explanation.

eyeslikesugar

quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar
TidalRabbit wrote:

i love this shirt. i have other woot shirts, but i can't seem to find the pictures of them right now

Yay! It looks so hot on you! I have nothing more to say, this pic is too awesome for words. =3

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

klswoot

tgentry wrote:My chest is so large and strapping it stretches the design quite a bit...

...In truth I'm skinny and it's a Men's Small (Med. fits well too, but I like the snug fit of the small). Because it's a smaller size I think the design takes up more room on the shirt and makes it look larger. But I prefer the above explanation.

I'll stick with the first explanation. The superhero image seems more comparable to your design skills.

klswoot

Can someone post a picture of Fable's Plan B shirt? I was curious as to how the background image and the red Plan B printed? Thank you.

kriscad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kriscad
TidalRabbit wrote:

yes.... that was a nice photo

Andy47240

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240

Need more shirt pics! this is my favorite thread beacause I love seeing how the actual shirts turn out. Especially the derby winners.
-Andy

heartluce

quality posts: 10 Private Messages heartluce
goldnndrkness wrote:Here's my Sleeping Problems shirt, just got it in the mail

LOVE IT btw, it came out awesome

Thanks for posting so I don't have to lulz... Also got mine and it came out fantastic! Already have got quite a few compliments on it. Love the way the design rambles down the shirt. Great job sokowa!

klswoot

heartluce wrote:Thanks for posting so I don't have to lulz... Also got mine and it came out fantastic! Already have got quite a few compliments on it. Love the way the design rambles down the shirt. Great job sokowa!

I'm wearing this one today too! Looks great on the navy tee.

maksterx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maksterx

can someone please post the kthnxbai!!1 shirt? howd it come out?

lildevil

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lildevil

skullflower

the print color wasn't as vibrant as i expected, so that was a bummer. i was hoping the blue print would be lighter (the flash doesn't make it look so dark but it's more of a dark teal), and the brown is more reddish than the sample.

klswoot

lildevil wrote:skullflower

the print color wasn't as vibrant as i expected, so that was a bummer. i was hoping the blue print would be lighter (the flash doesn't make it look so dark but it's more of a dark teal), and the brown is more reddish than the sample.

From your picture, I'd say that Skullflower printed pretty nicely. Looks great!

eyeslikesugar

quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar

Teal print? Wow it looks so cute! I regret not purchasing; I regret everything. ; ;

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

shunpo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shunpo

Can someone post the anatomy one?

goldnndrkness

i know its an old one,but would someone mind posting a pic of Cool Breeze? im thinking about getting it..

thanks!

Cassette Taps
Best thing since

goldnndrkness

aww, i like it better now that i see it on someone

its nice

Cassette Taps
Best thing since

lintbox

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lintbox

that looks too girlie. so glad i didn't get it.

jrs1980

quality posts: 28 Private Messages jrs1980
goldnndrkness wrote:i know its an old one,but would someone mind posting a pic of Cool Breeze? im thinking about getting it..

thanks!

http://shirt.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=1749887 and pictures are posted throughout the shirt's forum thread: http://shirt.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=1556343&PageIndex=8&ReplyCount=508

Pardon me, would you have any bags of crap?

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
goldnndrkness wrote:i know its an old one,but would someone mind posting a pic of Cool Breeze? im thinking about getting it..

thanks!

Also, here's a pic of my best friend wearing it New Year's Eve:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"