AttilaTheMom

quality posts: 5 Private Messages AttilaTheMom
Zenne wrote:I'm wearing a brown camisole underneath, and as usual with t-shirts, it doesn't fit me in the waist! See the unsightly bulges on the side? Not mine. D:

oooh, made of awesome. they havn't even shipped mine yet.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........ whatever.

wizard7926

quality posts: 4 Private Messages wizard7926

MAN, I am LOVING this shirt.. the print came out fantastic, the halftones and beautiful and the colors bold and true.. all this, and on creme!

Men's S.. your lovely model is 5'10, 160ish lbs (and Shan's gonna kill me.)

[MOD: No advertising please]

darthv8r

quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r
wizard7926 wrote:MAN, I am LOVING this shirt.. the print came out fantastic, the halftones and beautiful and the colors bold and true.. all this, and on creme!

bwahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

shan24

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shan24
wizard7926 wrote:Men's S.. your lovely model is 5'10, 160ish lbs (and Shan's gonna kill me.)

Nah, I'm not gonna kill ya. I'll just get even Thanks for the purchase, I think it looks great on you! Whew I really miss photoshopping every week...

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
shan24 wrote:Nah, I'm not gonna kill ya. I'll just get even Thanks for the purchase, I think it looks great on you! Whew I really miss photoshopping every week...

Okay..now those are both disturbing chops.

Myztri

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Myztri
Zenne wrote:I'm wearing a brown camisole underneath, and as usual with t-shirts, it doesn't fit me in the waist! See the unsightly bulges on the side? Not mine. D:

If ive told you once (which i have) I have told you a thousand times (which i have)...
EAT A SAMMICH!

wizard7926

shan24 wrote:Nah, I'm not gonna kill ya. I'll just get even Thanks for the purchase, I think it looks great on you! Whew I really miss photoshopping every week...

[creepy wiz]

That truly IS disturbing.. but, now's the perfect time to post the pic of me ACTUALLY wearing your shirt, 'cuz I DID buy it!

I nicknamed this shirt "SHANatomy," and am making a silly truce-ish "heart-you!" gesture (and it's conveniently desaturated to hinder future chopping..)

darthv8r

quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r
wizard7926 wrote:That truly IS disturbing.. but, now's the perfect time to post the pic of me ACTUALLY wearing your shirt, 'cuz I DID buy it!

I nicknamed this shirt "SHANatomy," and am making a silly truce-ish "heart-you!" gesture (and it's conveniently desaturated to hinder future chopping..)

Wizard's awesomeness rating
Original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' Movie Poster-Two Stars
Aqua Teen Hunger Force Poster-Two Stars
Wait is that a ...yes yes it is aDavid Hasselhoff poster!!!Faith and Begorrah!

shan24

wizard7926 wrote:That truly IS disturbing.. but, now's the perfect time to post the pic of me ACTUALLY wearing your shirt, 'cuz I DID buy it!

Hah, Shanatomy, I never thought of that. Thanks for buying!! And yes, what is up with that Hoff poster? And I also see you've got your mojo on.

wizard7926

shan24 wrote:Hah, Shanatomy, I never thought of that. Thanks for buying!! And yes, what is up with that Hoff poster? And I also see you've got your mojo on.

Yes, I realized there's some odd quirks about my room that seem to have been involved with that picture. Let's go through them.

• MOJO -- it's a brand of Nike golf balls. I enjoy golfing.
  • TMNT poster -- it's completely original, from when I was but a lad of the 80s. (awesomeness rating up a star, v8r?)
  • Aqua Teen -- gotta love it.
  • The Hoff -- in fact, just to make this more amazing to you all, I'll post the whole poster. You'll see why it's probably the best poster ever.
    (Yes, it says HUNK in huge letters and yes, I'm straight as an arrow. )

klswoot

wizard7926 wrote:Yes, I realized there's some odd quirks about my room that seem to have been involved with that picture. Let's go through them.

• TMNT poster -- it's completely original, from when I was but a lad of the 80s. (awesomeness rating up a star, v8r?)
  • The Hoff -- in fact, just to make this more amazing to you all, I'll post the whole poster. You'll see why it's probably the best poster ever.

Have to say that I prefer that poster of "Hoff" much more than the video of him eating a cheeseburger.

klswoot

FedEx just delivered my copies of the koi and I LOVE it. Woot did an excellent job capturing the movement in the fish just like the original sketch. I'm very happy with the printing. The light blue water shadows on the fish are more of a silver-lavender and look great with the gray, orange and red. Plus the black shirt really highlights all the colors. Thanks Woot. I really like how it turned out.

For comparison, I ordered the Woman's XL and the Men's Medium. These are two shirts with the different size graphic...even though they are fairly similar shirt-size wise. The man's medium is wider and more boxy than a women's cut, but it does allow you the larger graphic...if that's something that interests you. So, I photographed both side by side to show the two different sizes for the graphic. There's a bit of a glare on the WXL shirt due to an overhead light, but the man's photographed without much glare.

Here's a picture of the WL on the body which might be useful for placement.

Click here to buy the shirt.

eyeslikesugar

quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar
wizard7926 wrote:Yes, I realized there's some odd quirks about my room that seem to have been involved with that picture. Let's go through them.

Aaaaaaand.. is that a Green Day poster behind you? Faith and Begorrah... that pic took so long to find; I eventually had to google 'Green Day fan site' to look through picture pages. Where did you GET that poster? Nothing on ebay, and no amount of low-count Froogles pages has it. I KNEW it was them, though; you can't be a teen in the 90's and not be able to recognize that band on sight. I started to second-guess myself and think it was the Sex Pistols.. =p Wow you think I'm creepy, eh? =D I just love puzzles.

P.S. sweet Aqua Teen poster

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

klswoot

eyeslikesugar wrote:Aaaaaaand.. is that a Green Day poster behind you? Faith and Begorrah... that pic took so long to find;

Wow ELS...good eye! I couldn't make that one out at all..... Good detective work.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
eyeslikesugar wrote:Aaaaaaand.. is that a Green Day poster behind you? Faith and Begorrah... that pic took so long to find; I eventually had to google 'Green Day fan site' to look through picture pages. Where did you GET that poster? Nothing on ebay, and no amount of low-count Froogles pages has it. I KNEW it was them, though; you can't be a teen in the 90's and not be able to recognize that band on sight. I started to second-guess myself and think it was the Sex Pistols.. =p Wow you think I'm creepy, eh? =D I just love puzzles.

P.S. sweet Aqua Teen poster

At that angle, I thought it was a beastie boys poster for some reason. Good eye.

Oh Green Day, approaching 40, could you possibly content yourself with making good music instead of latching on to whatever "fashion statement" the high school depressios are rocking?

wizard7926

eyeslikesugar wrote:Aaaaaaand.. is that a Green Day poster behind you? oh em gee...

Yeah, my room is just brimming with awesome.. totally forgot to include that in the original cool-count list! I don't have the darnedest where I got that.. I think my buddy was moving on from his band-posters-in-his-room days and just gave it to me.. I love it. Just for the full count, my room is chocked with posters, and here's the list -- TV/Movies: Kill Bill, Fight Club, Napoleon Dynamite, Star Wars, School Of Rock, Snakes On A Plane (because it's absurd and Samuel L. Jackson is the man), Family Guy. Bands: The Academy Is, Fall Out Boy, Houston Calls, Foo Fighters, Everclear, Millencolin, Treaty Of Paris, Green Day (American Idiot), All-American Rejects, New Found Glory, Motion City Soundtrack, Midtown, Anberlin, Coheed And Cambria, Yellowcard, and a panoramic picture I took at Warped Tour this summer. Whew.

AdderXYU wrote:Oh Green Day, approaching 40, could you possibly content yourself with making good music instead of latching on to whatever "fashion statement" the high school depressios are rocking?

Actually, (as you can see above,) I really enjoyed American Idiot, almost as much as Dookie, and that's saying something. The songs are really varied and they weren't afraid to overstep their usual three-chord boundaries on that record.. they've matured, even if they are singing songs about Bush being an idiot.

Edit: Man, do I feel like I hijacked this thread with that picture!

shan24

wizard7926 wrote:Edit: Man, do I feel like I hijacked this thread with that picture!

Good! Takes the attention off other certain pictures that may or may not be in this thread (don't scroll up).

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
wizard7926 wrote:Actually, (as you can see above,) I really enjoyed American one that smells of Elderberries, almost as much as Dookie, and that's saying something. The songs are really varied and they weren't afraid to overstep their usual three-chord boundaries on that record.. they've matured, even if they are singing songs about Bush being an one that smells of Elderberries.

Edit: Man, do I feel like I hijacked this thread with that picture!

Hijacking ain't so bad. Longer this stays visible, more chance people will take photos.

And I agree with the musical maturity. I still love a lot of Green Day songs, and praised AI to the heavens when it came out for many reasons: for being mature and showing growth as a band, for being inherently listenable, for proving that they still had something to give the world after a decade of fame, for being some of the first really meaningful protest music to come out of this whole debacle, and therefore for adding a shred of what Punk was originally about into the bland, self-important, watered down world of modern "punk". The thing I can't escape, though, is how contrived their image has ALWAYS been, and that's what that poster triggered, with the pointless rebellion of the blue hair, just like every pointless teen rebel in that era, as contrasts with the messy-gelled hair, painted nails, and guyliner which surround the youth unculture of today. It's that contrast of pandering image to maturing music (along with the fact that AI is about as overplayed now as No Doubt's Tragic Kingdom was in their day) that makes it hard for me to reconcile with Green Day as late. I think that they have a lot to prove on their next album, more so than a band with an unsuccessful attempt or a brief career would.

Andy47240

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240
klswoot wrote:FedEx just delivered my copies of the koi and I LOVE it. ]

Wow! That looks awesome. I would love to see a close up of the print. (This is where you say "Buy one and you can see it real close")
-Andy

tomwelden3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tomwelden3

Dead Man’s Chest
came today. this is a 2X. there is about 10" under the design, picture cut off. The design is smaller then i thought but better that way

geekfactor12

quality posts: 11 Private Messages geekfactor12
Iambusyeating wrote:My twin sister got a copy and sent me a picture:

Wow you have a twin! That's awesome, I always wanted one of those. Are you guys identical? I wondered since you didn't post a picture of yourself wearing it, then I re-read the twin thing and thought I figured out why, that wuz teh funneh.

I'm still trying to figure out if I should buy this for my brother or not. He's a huge math nerd, so that's a plus, but would a math person still want to wear the equation after leap day? Hmmm, I'm so bad at this... Any math people have an opinion that might help sway me one way or the other?

klswoot

Andy47240 wrote:Wow! That looks awesome. I would love to see a close up of the print. (This is where you say "Buy one and you can see it real close")
-Andy

Hey Andy- Absolutely... Buy it and see it up close and personal. Then you'll have voting power I tried to get a good up close picture, but the colors were distorted because of the flash. I'll try to get a picture tomorrow without a flash. Maybe with natural outdoor light if our weather makes a change for the better.

montron

quality posts: 0 Private Messages montron

I ordered two Rampage Wear shirts the day after it was featured, since it sold out reallllly quickly. It's my first woot/shirt.woot purchase and I'm really excited for them to arrive. Unfortunately, they haven't been shipped yet but when they get here, I'll be sure to post pictures.

wizard7926

shan24 wrote:Good! Takes the attention off other certain pictures that may or may not be in this thread (don't scroll up).

This one's new. ;)

[chop removed to protect the shandependent party]

klswoot

wizard7926 wrote:This one's new. ;)

That's great!

shan24

wizard7926 wrote:This one's new. ;)

[Image removed for health reasons]

Nooooooooooo don't make me into Hillary! That cuts deep.

wizard7926

shan24 wrote:Nooooooooooo don't make me into Hillary! That cuts deep.

No mal-intentions! I swear!

I can take it down if you'd like, or put you on Obama or McCain's body instead!

shan24

wizard7926 wrote:No mal-intentions! I swear!

I can take it down if you'd like, or put you on Obama or McCain's body instead!

No worries, I have Google. So...check back later!

Edit: Aww, you removed it, now how can I get you back???

Andy47240

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240
tomwelden3 wrote: Dead Man’s Chest
came today. this is a 2X. there is about 10" under the design, picture cut off. The design is smaller then i thought but better that way

Looks like they printed it right up to the neck which is nice.
-Andy

wizard7926

shan24 wrote:Edit: Aww, you removed it, now how can I get you back???

I thought you were vehemently against the preachings of Sra. Clintón, so I dropped it. I'll put it back up though, if it's cool by you!

tomwelden3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tomwelden3
Andy47240 wrote:Looks like they printed it right up to the neck which is nice.
-Andy

Yes they did, at least on mine. Less then 1/8" from collar

shan24

wizard7926 wrote:I thought you were vehemently against the preachings of Sra. Clintón, so I dropped it. I'll put it back up though, if it's cool by you!

Nah, I've got thick skin, I made the Anatomy Test shirt, remember?!

Anyhoo, like I said, I have Google so, yeah --

Which is the Wiz?

wizard7926

shan24 wrote:Nah, I've got thick skin, I made the Anatomy Test shirt, remember?!

Anyhoo, like I said, I have Google so, yeah --

Which is the Wiz?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA how the heckfire did you find that?? That party was awesome!

MiracleMax

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MiracleMax
geekfactor12 wrote:I'm still trying to figure out if I should buy this for my brother or not. He's a huge math nerd, so that's a plus, but would a math person still want to wear the equation after leap day? Hmmm, I'm so bad at this... Any math people have an opinion that might help sway me one way or the other?

This is my problem as well. I think my little bother would really like the math aspect of the shirt, but I haven't gotten it purely because it's now past Leap Day.

parkermc

quality posts: 23 Private Messages parkermc
MiracleMax wrote:This is my problem as well. I think my little bother would really like the math aspect of the shirt, but I haven't gotten it purely because it's now past Leap Day.

I think he'd probably love it for the math alone, anyway. It's not as if it says, "Leap Year" anywhere on the shirt. As a math person, half the fun would be wearing this around other math people and seeing if they can figure out what the equations signify.

MiracleMax

parkermc wrote:I think he'd probably love it for the math alone, anyway. It's not as if it says, "Leap Year" anywhere on the shirt. As a math person, half the fun would be wearing this around other math people and seeing if they can figure out what the equations signify.

Thanks, you've talked me into it! It didn't take much persuasion, I know, but I just had Nessie sent to my sis, and was trying to figure out if he'd like this so he could get a suprise as well. Thanks!

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
MiracleMax wrote:Thanks, you've talked me into it! It didn't take much persuasion, I know, but I just had Nessie sent to my sis, and was trying to figure out if he'd like this so he could get a suprise as well. Thanks!

*sneaks in all stealthy like and springs out like a child hopped up on Sugar Shockers*

YAY!!! Someone else that bought the shirt!

I got mine last night. They're adorable. I wish I had done 2 things though: 1, I wish I had followed my own advice to not line something in black when placing it on a dark shirt. A small oversight on my part, but when they get washed and the color fades a little from the navy, there won't be much of a problem. 2, I wish I had maybe gone one more shade darker for the green spots. They look great as they are, but I just found myself saying, "Couldn't they be a little darker". I'm happy the colors came out almost exactly as I had selected though. It's been a really long time since I had to select pantone colors for printing purposes. I'm just glad I was on the money with the majority of it.

Pics are coming!

shan24

wizard7926 wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA how the heckfire did you find that?? That party was awesome!

Easy, really! And yes, it did look like a very fun party. I'm just glad you're not gonna kill me now!

MiracleMax

JadenKale wrote:*sneaks in all stealthy like and springs out like a child hopped up on Sugar Shockers*

YAY!!! Someone else that bought the shirt!

I got mine last night. They're adorable. I wish I had done 2 things though: 1, I wish I had followed my own advice to not line something in black when placing it on a dark shirt. A small oversight on my part, but when they get washed and the color fades a little from the navy, there won't be much of a problem. 2, I wish I had maybe gone one more shade darker for the green spots. They look great as they are, but I just found myself saying, "Couldn't they be a little darker". I'm happy the colors came out almost exactly as I had selected though. It's been a really long time since I had to select pantone colors for printing purposes. I'm just glad I was on the money with the majority of it.

Pics are coming!

Second one, actually. Got one the day it went on sale, but sis missed it because she was being a good student, so I thought I’d surprise her with it. Panicked & thought I’d have to beg to the Woot Gods because I’d already made a purchase and didn’t think it would let me place another order (it didn’t the day of the sale), but was relieved when it let me put in a second order through the friends link. Now I just can’t wait not only to get my own, but for her to get her copy as well. Nobody in the fam knows it’s coming, so it’ll be a good surprise for everybody. Like I said, little brother might be jealous though, so I think he’ll have the math one on the way. Still haven’t made a definite decision on that one. He’s a math geek, & Dad said he’d like it, but I’m still not positive he’d wear it, not to mention the fact that I just realized I have no idea what size to get him.

Can't wait to see pics of Nessie!

wizard7926

shan24 wrote:Easy, really! And yes, it did look like a very fun party. I'm just glad you're not gonna kill me now!

Well, I never said that.. but good find!

*giggles*.. I can only think of one place where I have that picture posted..