superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

AttilaTheMom wrote:oooh, made of awesome. they havn't even shipped mine yet.

That might not be true. According to my tracking number for Please Don't Feed the Whatever That Thing Is it's still in Texas. The pictures are already posted in here, hee.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

heartluce

quality posts: 10 Private Messages heartluce
Iambusyeating wrote:My twin sister got a copy and sent me a picture:

Iamb, got my Do The Math shirt yesterday. Awesome printing. It looks even better than on-screen. Great shirt.
Also, glad to hear the koi shirt printed well, kls, looking forward to getting mine - hopefully Monday.

AnGeLiCbOrIs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AnGeLiCbOrIs

Here is my Alice shirt. The detail is fantastic. Woot really outdid themselves with the awesome printing.

acfejfar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages acfejfar
killopo wrote:Perched Among Blossoms:

love she shirt man i know its been a while but ya happen to have any more of them?

MiracleMax

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MiracleMax

No picture right now, but my Nessie just got here and I love it! The design is a little bigger than I expected, but not too big. Like I said, I absolutely love it, and can't wait to hear if little sis likes her's as well when it shows up this weekend.

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
acfejfar wrote:love she shirt man i know its been a while but ya happen to have any more of them?

That shirt isn't available anymore, but some people did receive it in the random shirt offer. You might post your comment/request under the thread for 'random shirt trades' and possibly find another one.

AttilaTheMom

quality posts: 5 Private Messages AttilaTheMom
acfejfar wrote:love she shirt man i know its been a while but ya happen to have any more of them?

this same designer has a similar shirt on sale at DBH so if you can't find one through the trades thread or on ebay you could try this one.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........ whatever.

klswoot

AttilaTheMom wrote:this same designer has a similar shirt on sale at DBH so if you can't find one through the trades thread or on ebay you could try this one.

Didn't realize DrStein designed both the birds on branches shirts. I like the one that was on Woot and DBH, but I think I like the Bountee one even more. (He was going to offer men's sizes too, don't know if he did make that size available though.)

jesusbeard

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jesusbeard

Sent you a PM about trade

mer

kingcrazy360

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kingcrazy360

Just got Why Cant i fly, friend? heres pics!

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly

Lineart looks great printed. Looking forward to my Jimiyo shirt! ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

Andy47240

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240
kingcrazy360 wrote:Just got Why Cant i fly, friend? heres pics!

The detail really shows how talented James really is. I thought it was designed with Navy print. This looks like a medium blue to me.
-Andy

krapposelli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
kingcrazy360 wrote:

Is it just the photo, or is it off-centered? Does look pretty darn cool though... very sharp looking lines...

mouser882

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mouser882

I just washed my new Pocket Fish and Swimming Koi shirts down to fit, partly because they were way too long and partly because the black koi shirt fit way larger than the green fish one. The sleeves fit a little strangely, too, but not awful. Maybe they're a little bit short? I also feel like the placement could have been just a tiny bit higher, to make the fish look less like I'm leaking and put the koi a little bit over my chest instead of centered straight over one side. I couldn't imagine wearing one of these shirts with the design placed at the bottom seam - it would be about on my hip!

It was kind of hard to get a good picture of the Koi design, because the whites are so bright I guess. You can kind of see the light blue in the first picture. I was surprised how much larger the black shirt is than the green.

The 'wet' parts and the pocket got a bit lighter after I washed it, but I did put it through the dryer on high (inside out) to shrink it up a bit. I don't care because the shirt is still so bright green and the fish is still cute, sitting there gaping. The shirt color is washed out in these pictures.

There don't seem to be many women's shirts posted here so I thought I'd add mine. For reference, I'm 5' even and about 100 lbs, and I order a WS.

klswoot

mouser882 wrote:

Thanks for posting a picture of the koi shirt. Looks great! I agree. It was hard for me to photograph too because of the flash and the white against the black. But your first photo taken at the angle looks really nice.

A couple other people have mentioned that the AA shirts fit differently in the different colors. Don't know why that's the case.

Thanks for linking to the shirt too. I appreciate it!

jwalkowski

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jwalkowski

Check Me OUT!!!!!!

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
jwalkowski wrote:Check Me OUT!!!!!!

Niiiice! Are you two the stars of Flight of the Conchords?

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

I might have a 2XL that woot sent me by mistake...

jimiyo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jimiyo

anyone got Death on Pale Horse yet, its gonna be several weeks til I see it cause I got it delivered to my parentals/little brother.

finally got a photo... yours truly with the freebie...

(i wear a large. so its almost perfect, enough room at the bottom if i were a dork, or conversely not a slob, and tucked my shirt in, it would show)

BUY IT! http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=4872

stannley

quality posts: 2 Private Messages stannley

I just got the oh crud/spring rebirth combo, my hair did something awful in the spring rebirth so it's just a close up - the oh crud I had my son take a picture of me and then took a picture of my son in the same shirt so people can get an idea for sizing on kids. I'm excited because I can just share shirts with him soon The shirt is a woman's large - my son is six but he is fairly tall for his age, he wears a boys 6-8 (usually medium) for comparison.

shan24

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shan24
stannley wrote:I just got the oh crud/spring rebirth combo, my hair did something awful in the spring rebirth so it's just a close up - the oh crud I had my son take a picture of me and then took a picture of my son in the same shirt so people can get an idea for sizing on kids. I'm excited because I can just share shirts with him soon The shirt is a woman's large - my son is six but he is fairly tall for his age, he wears a boys 6-8 (usually medium) for comparison.

What a cutie! So that's a WL on him? Isn't it crazy how a WL can fit him just fine across the shoulders? The AA sizes are all out of wack if you ask me! My son is 8 and we can wear the same shirts too, sometimes. I usually buy WL but in the winter I've bought a couple WXL's so I can wear them over a long-sleeved shirt and still be able to put them in the dryer without having to worry they will shrink too much. I don't think I have ever bought an XL at the store for myself, and very rarely do I ever buy a large.

stannley

quality posts: 2 Private Messages stannley
shan24 wrote:What a cutie! So that's a WL on him? Isn't it crazy how a WL can fit him just fine across the shoulders? The AA sizes are all out of wack if you ask me! My son is 8 and we can wear the same shirts too, sometimes. I usually buy WL but in the winter I've bought a couple WXL's so I can wear them over a long-sleeved shirt and still be able to put them in the dryer without having to worry they will shrink too much. I don't think I have ever bought an XL at the store for myself, and very rarely do I ever buy a large.

He is pretty cute, thank you It is a woman's large, I was surprised by how well it fit him, it is long but he is eating like a horse right now so I figure he will be a few inches taller come summertime and it will be perfect. I haven't washed them yet but they are just about perfect now so I think I will just line dry them. I do usually wear mediums, it is definitely a good idea to swallow the pride and get the next size up I tell ya though I was amazed by how different and better they both looked in person.

brotherben

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brotherben

parkermc

quality posts: 23 Private Messages parkermc
brotherben wrote:

That looks great! It's a lot brighter than I expected on the asphalt - and that's a good thing.

wizard7926

quality posts: 4 Private Messages wizard7926
shan24 wrote:What a cutie!

Oh, hey Shanny, I wore my ShAnatomy shirt out tonight and got lots of comments on it

My buddy that had a spleen operation two years ago was like, "Man.. I should get one and take Sharpie and cross out the 'spleen' sticky.."

[MOD: No advertising please]

shan24

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shan24
wizard7926 wrote:Oh, hey Shanny, I wore my ShAnatomy shirt out tonight and got lots of comments on it

My buddy that had a spleen operation two years ago was like, "Man.. I should get one and take Sharpie and cross out the 'spleen' sticky.."

Coooool...pictures? It would have been neat to have it printed with that flex ink stuff that lets you write on it and wipe it off, then the non-appendix people could cross that out, the spleen people could cross that out, etc.

heartluce

jimiyo wrote:anyone got Death on Pale Horse yet, its gonna be several weeks til I see it cause I got it delivered to my parentals/little brother.

finally got a photo... yours truly with the freebie...

(i wear a large. so its almost perfect, enough room at the bottom if i were a dork, or conversely not a slob, and tucked my shirt in, it would show)

BUY IT! http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=4872

Da*n, that looks good. I mean the shirt and the printing. The guy isn't bad either :D.

ETA: You don't look all emo. Hah.

heartluce

klswoot wrote:Thanks for posting a picture of the koi shirt. Looks great! I agree. It was hard for me to photograph too because of the flash and the white against the black. But your first photo taken at the angle looks really nice.

A couple other people have mentioned that the AA shirts fit differently in the different colors. Don't know why that's the case.

Thanks for linking to the shirt too. I appreciate it!

I got my koi shirt today. So fun to keep opening these packages but I think I need SWA (ShirtWootAnonymous). The printing came out great and it retained its artistic feel. Very nice! I also agree that the shirts do not all run the same size-wise. I got this one in a smaller size than normal as I had another black shirt that was too big.

klswoot

heartluce wrote:I got my koi shirt today. So fun to keep opening these packages but I think I need SWA (ShirtWootAnonymous). The printing came out great and it retained its artistic feel. Very nice! I also agree that the shirts do not all run the same size-wise. I got this one in a smaller size than normal as I had another black shirt that was too big.

Hi Heartluce- Glad you got your koi shirt. You thought it was going to arrive today. Glad you are happy with it. I'm out of town for a few days, but 'popped' onto the forum to see the new theme. Hope I can enter this week....but it'll have to be a late one.

brotherben

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brotherben
parkermc wrote:That looks great! It's a lot brighter than I expected on the asphalt - and that's a good thing.

Thanks I love the shirt.

auggie24

quality posts: 23 Private Messages auggie24
klswoot wrote:Hi Heartluce- Glad you got your koi shirt. You thought it was going to arrive today. Glad you are happy with it. I'm out of town for a few days, but 'popped' onto the forum to see the new theme. Hope I can enter this week....but it'll have to be a late one.

Got my wife one. Great shirt! She wore it the same night to the Lenten service, but it was too cold in the church to show off. Can't wait to here the comments she gets on it. Great job!

klswoot

auggie24 wrote:Got my wife one. Great shirt! She wore it the same night to the Lenten service, but it was too cold in the church to show off. Can't wait to here the comments she gets on it. Great job!

Thanks Auggie! Glad you like the koi shirt as well. I agree....can't wait until the warmer weather to start showing off all the woot tees!

Kesrael

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kesrael

I'm getting entirely too many woot shirts....I need some pants now.

pants.woot.com? Please? : P

AnGeLiCbOrIs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AnGeLiCbOrIs

Anyone get Spring Rebirth yet? I'd really like to see it.

klswoot

AnGeLiCbOrIs wrote:Anyone get Spring Rebirth yet? I'd really like to see it.

AngelicBoris- A poster posted a picture above of Spring Rebirth and Oh Crud. Both turned out very nice.

goldfishinapicklejar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goldfishinapicklejar

seen at scientology protest 3-15-08 austin :D

geekfactor12

quality posts: 11 Private Messages geekfactor12
goldfishinapicklejar wrote:

seen at scientology protest 3-15-08 austin :D

Is that... a pucker?

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
geekfactor12 wrote:Is that... a pucker?

I'm pretty sure it's a Shoop da Whoop face:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

eridavis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eridavis

does anyone have a picture of the rampage shirt? i got mine on reckoning. it's supposed to be delivered tomorrow, but i'm still dying to see it. my order is an experiment with sizing, so i'll try to post a picture once i get it.

nardobolo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nardobolo
eridavis wrote:does anyone have a picture of the rampage shirt? i got mine on reckoning. it's supposed to be delivered tomorrow, but i'm still dying to see it. my order is an experiment with sizing, so i'll try to post a picture once i get it.

Here is Rampage... sorry it took so long, but I'm... well.. a slacker