klawrence

quality posts: 1 Private Messages klawrence

I got my death on a unicorn & grow shirts when I got home from out of town yesterday.
I LOVE the death on a unicorn, but I did notice that it's a bit smaller than my cake WM. weird
Grow is for trade in a WM, (It's not my thing) so I didn't try it on.
I also noticed there were no pics of the cake is a liar & it's still up for sale.
excuse the boob shots

jimiyo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jimiyo
klawrence wrote:
excuse the boob shots

excused. ;j

thanks for the picture of Death on a Pale Unicorn. xoxo

**Edit... who made that piece of crap cake shirt. It suxors.

JOKES JOKES

klawrence

quality posts: 1 Private Messages klawrence
jimiyo wrote:
thanks for the picture of Death on a Pale Unicorn. xoxo

Anytime. (= Great shirt; congrats on the print!
One of my friends is going to buy a matching one after seeing mine.

Zeusandhera

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Zeusandhera

I got my design, "Now Let Me Get This Straight". It looks beautiful and the colors stand out very nicely.

And I've also created a "Dramatic Reenactment" of my design using real fruit!

not bad huh?

shan24

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shan24
Zeusandhera wrote:I got my design, "Now Let Me Get This Straight". It looks beautiful and the colors stand out very nicely.

not bad huh?

It looks great! Can you show us a picture of the entire shirt, so we can get an idea of what the placement looks like?

Edit: Congrats for beating out Rampage Wear for the #1 spot in the reckoning!

Thanks

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot

ZeusandHera -
Love the dramatic reenactment. Too funny! Did the coconut print brown like your original design or more reddish. Your photo looks like it's a brick red, but maybe that's due to the flash. Also, a picture of the whole shirt with placement might be useful to judge the overall size of the image to the shirt.

WOW! You beat Rampage for the #1 spot? Impressive. Still have to congratulate the Rampage designer on getting a number 1 spot given that his/her design was a daily and didn't have the advanced preview that a derby winner gets. But, to beat out a hugely popular design like Rampage is pretty darn great! Kudos!

Zeusandhera

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Zeusandhera
klswoot wrote:
Did the coconut print brown like your original design or more reddish. Your photo looks like it's a brick red, but maybe that's due to the flash.

Oh, I didn't think it was very red looking in the picture, but yes it is somewhat lighter colored than my original brown. Either way, it works.

Here's the overall placement, hope this suffices even though you can't see the bottom...

And thanks for the praises!

klswoot

Zeusandhera wrote:Oh, I didn't think it was very red looking in the picture, but yes it is somewhat lighter colored than my original brown. Either way, it works.

Here's the overall placement, hope this suffices even though you can't see the bottom...

---

And thanks for the praises!

Thanks! Wow! That's a large graphic! What size is the shirt? The graphic looks larger, so you are probably sporting a Man's Medium or larger, right? I think the graphic will look a bit smaller on the woman's sizes.

Looks like a fun party shirt!

sigaru

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sigaru

some of them are kinda blurry, and some are sideways because i forgot to fix them before i uploaded, but i'm not gonna do it again because photobucket is being slow. but that's why i took a bunch. plus i had to use my brother's camera because mine's broken, and his camera vacuums. there's really only one good pic.

yokohama

Amach06

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Amach06

Wow yokahama is a sick shirt. I want one!!

Well there is always next year....

hmmxkrazee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hmmxkrazee

How are the quality of the shirts for you guys? 3 of my shirts have gotten small holes after only a few washings. I wash it in warm water and machine dry.

and sigaru: your yokohama shirt has the design alot brighter than mine. mine's alot darker and harder to see.

klswoot

hmmxkrazee wrote:How are the quality of the shirts for you guys? 3 of my shirts have gotten small holes after only a few washings. I wash it in warm water and machine dry.

and sigaru: your yokohama shirt has the design alot brighter than mine. mine's alot darker and harder to see.

I haven't had any problems with any of my shirts. (First one was bought back in late October.) I wash in cold water and tumble dry with light heat. Don't know if that makes a difference, but I haven't had any problems with my shirts. They are a very lightweight tshirt, but I really like the silky feel of them.

sh4ne

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sh4ne

=)

DarK41

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DarK41

Anyone own a US 2145 shirt? Can we get a picture?

Toyfare

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Toyfare

My Killer Bee shirt in action!

KaylaJ

quality posts: 22 Private Messages KaylaJ

is that a snake?

Toyfare

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Toyfare
KaylaJ wrote:is that a snake?

Yep, it was a Speckled King Snake I found in my yard.

bravosix

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bravosix

^^ thats my favorite woot shirt that i own =)

klswoot

I'm wishing I'd bought the Killer Bee one. It'd be perfect for the summer months. Bummer! Looks like a fun shirt!

KaylaJ

quality posts: 22 Private Messages KaylaJ
Toyfare wrote:Yep, it was a Speckled King Snake I found in my yard.

so a nice snake. ;)

but that is a cool pic. a guy wearing a killer bees shirt, holding a snake for the dog, ahh nature!

enin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages enin

just got the maple shirt
hats off to woot, the printing is excellent

Andy47240

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240
enin wrote:just got the maple shirt
hats off to woot, the printing is excellent

The printing itself looks great. Do you have a pic of the whole shirt to show placement?
-Andy

wizard7926

quality posts: 4 Private Messages wizard7926
Andy47240 wrote:The printing itself looks great. Do you have a pic of the whole shirt to show placement?
-Andy

Agreed, the placement seemed like it would be awkward.

(Also, I'm colorblind so that all looks like more or less one color to me.)

[MOD: No advertising please]

KittyPryde

quality posts: 7 Private Messages KittyPryde

I just realized I have a ton of shirts that I haven't posted and so I started to bother taking pictures just for this thread but totally forgot to put them up and now I have a ton more so uhm... here are a lot of pictures. And I realize most of these are super old.

I'll post them in order of when I got them, or something. All are Mens Small unless otherwise stated.

This one was shipped to me in the wrong size but I didn't actually care. It was shipped as a Womens Large. I figured it was too much of a hassle to complain and lived with it.

This one also was sent in Womens Large. I barely noticed this time. These were two of the three Random Shirts I got. I traded one out and did not take a picture.

These I got as Random Shirts

This one I got as a trade. It's Women's XL.

Same info as above, Women's XL.

This is Women's Medium. Probably the lowest I should go. Fits well enough, I just like looser clothes.

I'm kinda torn with Paradisaea, but I definitely want to get rid of Tummy Ache. That's why these aren't shown on me as I don't want to put them on if I decide not to keep them.

gunnar

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gunnar
hydrolix117 wrote:Can those who have shirts already post a picture or link of their shirts? Just so we can get an idea of quality of printing woot is capable of? For example... I've seen the breakfast topography one, and was hoping most other shirts turned out better. Is there another thread that has all these pictures? If so, please direct, =D

I vaguely remember a woot staffer photographed in various sizes - I've been trying to find the pictures again and so far I have failed - anyone know what I'm talking about or even better have a link to where they are?

never mind I found it here http://www.woot.com/Images/sale/blog/sizes-wee.jpg

as part of this post http://www.woot.com/blog/blogentry.aspx?blogentryid=2733

jesusbeard

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jesusbeard

Rocking the Paradisaea shirt at Wrestlemania WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

mer

klswoot

Kitty- I see the two I mailed to you! Thanks for posting a picture of the pencildelic one. I didn't realize how large that was printed. That was printed before I started submitting designs to woot. I kind of like that one!

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale

Brandon came to my rescue, since I haven't been able to get my damn camera to work (I'm making a mental note to get a crappy little 10 buck digital cam from walgreens for quick shots) But he did the bathroom - mirror thing and posted it for me: I think there are spots on the mirror.

BrandonLeeWong wrote:Sure, I took this last night and haven't had tome to post it.

Iambusyeating

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iambusyeating

People need to start posting shirts again.

waacodemon

quality posts: 12 Private Messages waacodemon

Its not Quite that bright, but with the flash it turned a lil brighter, and when i shut it off, pic was blurry.... /sigh... need new cam? lol...i love my nikon

Im also lookin to trade this shirt! Pm me with offers.
Tho, i love it, just feel the shirt isnt... "me"
So yea, its a mens Medium, and will take mens small or medium
Message me with offers!

I once ate a cricket.

personnemaime

quality posts: 0 Private Messages personnemaime

Got my Quoth the Raven shirt in the mail today. Here are some pics, sorry they're not very good. It's really hard to take a picture of yourself with a huge dslr camera! Also, these make it look a little brighter than it is. Oh and this is a WM.

nesler

quality posts: 3 Private Messages nesler
personnemaime wrote:Got my Quoth the Raven shirt in the mail today. Here are some pics, sorry they're not very good. It's really hard to take a picture of yourself with a huge dslr camera! Also, these make it look a little brighter than it is. Oh and this is a WM.

Ya know, I bought this hoping it would look better on the shirt than it did on the site (it looked like it had potential, but I wasn't sure). I think this came out looking pretty good. More in person reviews would be nice.

I'd also like to see photos of the other raven shirt and the Lincoln shirt.

noscetewoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages noscetewoot

This is the Nevermore Shirt (the 2nd place winner) Size L. And I need to shed a few pounds. Sorry about the 2nd photo. It is hard to take a good photo to yourself. Click thumbnails for larger pictures.

jimiyo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jimiyo
waacodemon wrote:

Its not Quite that bright, but with the flash it turned a lil brighter, and when i shut it off, pic was blurry.... /sigh... need new cam? lol...i love my nikon

Im also lookin to trade this shirt! Pm me with offers.
Tho, i love it, just feel the shirt isnt... "me"
So yea, its a mens Medium, and will take mens small or medium
Message me with offers!

man, i HATED that design on screen, but on shirt, it looks great! glad it got a chance to print. nice handling of the print area with the upper butterfly.

noscetewoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages noscetewoot
jimiyo wrote:man, i HATED that design on screen, but on shirt, it looks great! glad it got a chance to print. nice handling of the print area with the upper butterfly.

I hated it on screen too but now I am sad that it is no longer available.

mia3mom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mia3mom

We got our shirts today! A bunch arrived all at once, but I got shots of 4 shirts. I also got Maple Leaf (gorgeous print!) and grown-up sizes of Spring-ATRON & Vandalized Turtle, both of which I really like in person even better than onscreen.

Left to right - 8yo in WM of Vandalized Turtle; 4yo in WS (now shirt-dress) of Spring-ATRON, 10 year old in WM of Little Nessie. They were too excited to wait, so they pulled the shirts over their long-sleeve shirts for a trip to the park.

Me in Zombie Garden, WXL over a light sweater, taken by my oldest.

I think all of them look wonderful. I'm so glad people had mentioned how wonderful the woot! olive was, as I would've skipped Zombie Garden and Oh Crud! if I hadn't heard that. I'm also really impressed with the brown and Maple Leaf, but no more pix taken today.

I don't think any of the kids at the park were shirt.woot folks, but I got a big thumbs up from the teenagers, and the girls got lots of compliments from the other kids. great work, designers!

& the Gaggle of Girls; so many shirts, so little space in the dresser!

mia3mom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mia3mom

gah, double post

& the Gaggle of Girls; so many shirts, so little space in the dresser!

shan24

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shan24
mia3mom wrote:Shirt pics

What a bunch of cuties! Thanks for posting a pic of your little one in a WS, I know a lot of people buy those for their kids but I don't think I've actually seen a real picture. I have a 3 and 1/2 yr. old son and he feels so left out when his older brother gets a Woot shirt and he doesn't. I may get him a WS sometime but I'd probably have to hem it.

eyeslikesugar

quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar
mia3mom wrote:We got our shirts today!

Thanks for posting pics! it's great to see shirts on kids. I know Brizz (I think) posted a pic of his cutie-pie daughter in Dragontines, but I think it's great to post pics showing how the sizes fit on kids. Until Woot makes kids sizes, its all guesswork. I got Zombie Garden, too. Isn't it great? The colours are fantastic and so is the art.

Thanks again! =D

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
mia3mom wrote:We got our shirts today! A bunch arrived all at once, but I got shots of 4 shirts. I also got Maple Leaf (gorgeous print!) and grown-up sizes of Spring-ATRON & Vandalized Turtle, both of which I really like in person even better than onscreen.

Left to right - 8yo in WM of Vandalized Turtle; 4yo in WS (now shirt-dress) of Spring-ATRON, 10 year old in WM of Little Nessie. They were too excited to wait, so they pulled the shirts over their long-sleeve shirts for a trip to the park.

Me in Zombie Garden, WXL over a light sweater, taken by my oldest.

I think all of them look wonderful. I'm so glad people had mentioned how wonderful the woot! olive was, as I would've skipped Zombie Garden and Oh Crud! if I hadn't heard that. I'm also really impressed with the brown and Maple Leaf, but no more pix taken today.

I don't think any of the kids at the park were shirt.woot folks, but I got a big thumbs up from the teenagers, and the girls got lots of compliments from the other kids. great work, designers!

You are one cool mom with some awesome-looking kids! ::thumbs up::

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"