waacodemon

quality posts: 12 Private Messages waacodemon
noscetewoot wrote:I hated it on screen too but now I am sad that it is no longer available.

you can buy it from me, or make me a trade

I once ate a cricket.

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot

Mia! These are the cutest pictures. Love seeing the shirts on the kids. One of my brothers bought the Zombie shirt and loves it. My other brother wore his Koi shirt yesterday and said he got lotsof compliments. I think they like having the shirts get noticed by a passerby.

Thanks for the pictures. Too cute!

klswoot

shan24 wrote:What a bunch of cuties! Thanks for posting a pic of your little one in a WS, I know a lot of people buy those for their kids but I don't think I've actually seen a real picture. I have a 3 and 1/2 yr. old son and he feels so left out when his older brother gets a Woot shirt and he doesn't. I may get him a WS sometime but I'd probably have to hem it.

Hey Shan. I buy the WS for my daughter. She's 41 lbs. and about 45 inches tall. She's almost 4 yrs. old and wears about a size 6T in regular clothes. The WS are great if the design is centered across the chest. Because you can tuck the excess into the skirts or pants. Plus, after a wash and dry, the shirts are even a touch smaller. Nice that I can buy her a shirt that I can also wear....granted, I stretch them out a bit more. You may want to get a couple WS shirts in a trade, or a random lot and try them out for your 3.5 yr. old.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

mia3mom wrote:We got our shirts today! A bunch arrived all at once, but I got shots of 4 shirts. I also got Maple Leaf (gorgeous print!) and grown-up sizes of Spring-ATRON & Vandalized Turtle, both of which I really like in person even better than onscreen.

Left to right - 8yo in WM of Vandalized Turtle; 4yo in WS (now shirt-dress) of Spring-ATRON, 10 year old in WM of Little Nessie. They were too excited to wait, so they pulled the shirts over their long-sleeve shirts for a trip to the park.

Me in Zombie Garden, WXL over a light sweater, taken by my oldest.

I think all of them look wonderful. I'm so glad people had mentioned how wonderful the woot! olive was, as I would've skipped Zombie Garden and Oh Crud! if I hadn't heard that. I'm also really impressed with the brown and Maple Leaf, but no more pix taken today.

I don't think any of the kids at the park were shirt.woot folks, but I got a big thumbs up from the teenagers, and the girls got lots of compliments from the other kids. great work, designers!

Now that summer is closer and in some places the pools are open, the womens sizes are going to be great for over a bathing suit for kids.

Should I be scared that my 24 year old actually fits in the WS?

I got son's zombie garden today. I love the colors! I hope he does, because it is too small for me.

Really cute pictures!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

Iambusyeating

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iambusyeating
klswoot wrote: passerbys.

passersby

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
mia3mom wrote:We got our shirts today! A bunch arrived all at once, but I got shots of 4 shirts. I also got Maple Leaf (gorgeous print!) and grown-up sizes of Spring-ATRON & Vandalized Turtle, both of which I really like in person even better than onscreen.

Left to right - 8yo in WM of Vandalized Turtle; 4yo in WS (now shirt-dress) of Spring-ATRON, 10 year old in WM of Little Nessie. They were too excited to wait, so they pulled the shirts over their long-sleeve shirts for a trip to the park.

Me in Zombie Garden, WXL over a light sweater, taken by my oldest.

I think all of them look wonderful. I'm so glad people had mentioned how wonderful the woot! olive was, as I would've skipped Zombie Garden and Oh Crud! if I hadn't heard that. I'm also really impressed with the brown and Maple Leaf, but no more pix taken today.

I don't think any of the kids at the park were shirt.woot folks, but I got a big thumbs up from the teenagers, and the girls got lots of compliments from the other kids. great work, designers!

Aww Mia, your girls look adorable in those shirts!!! Your littlest girl is so adorable with that look on her face (and your oldest... let's just say "SQUEEE!!!" L O L That's awesome she loves the shirt so much)

And that sweater works so well with the Zombie Garden. Awesome pics!

klswoot

Iambusyeating wrote:...
passersby

Ah .... good eye!

KittyPryde

quality posts: 7 Private Messages KittyPryde
klswoot wrote:Kitty- I see the two I mailed to you! Thanks for posting a picture of the pencildelic one. I didn't realize how large that was printed. That was printed before I started submitting designs to woot. I kind of like that one!

I actually didn't even remember SEEING the Pencildelic one when it was originally up here. Sometimes I go out of town/on vacation with little or no internet access so I miss out on stuff that gets reckoned quickly because I forget to check back. It was a nice surprise in my first random shirt collection, but I'm actually having a lot of trouble finding stuff that goes with it. I wore it to an 80's party, but haven't had the opportunity to wear it out much since.

Two more from nice users who allow me to buy their shirts instead of trading!

I hemmed and hawwed at this one and then regret it when it was gone. Like, I really liked the design after the fact. This is men's small.

Okay, so like, I suddenly decided that I wanted to bring the pattern of houndstooth back! Not like it was gone in the first place. I got this fancy hat, you see, and I totally needed the shirt to go with it. This is men's medium. I also have a tie. And shoes.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
KittyPryde wrote:

Okay, so like, I suddenly decided that I wanted to bring the pattern of houndstooth back! Not like it was gone in the first place. I got this fancy hat, you see, and I totally needed the shirt to go with it. This is men's medium. I also have a tie. And shoes.

That is actually print a lot bigger than I would have thought

klswoot

AdderXYU wrote:That is actually print a lot bigger than I would have thought

I agree Adder. The houndstooth pattern looks like it's a lot larger than the 16x20 print area. I had no idea it would cover such a large part of the shirt.

mia3mom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mia3mom

My tip for the day - if buying for your kids, buy at least 2. I've had to loan the girls *my* shirts so that they are reasonably clean, because they don't want to take off the designs. Thank you all for the nice compliments about the girls! I like them, and they've gotten great compliments from people in the stores, etc, about their shirts.

Meanwhile, I'm glad I got Maple Leaf, it's gorgeous, just not placed where I expected it to be. The leaf stretches right across the chest, which does emphasize that area. The brown is a great shade.

& the Gaggle of Girls; so many shirts, so little space in the dresser!

mouser882

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mouser882

Can someone post a picture of Animal Hat? I'm thinking of buying it before it's reckoned but I want to see it printed first.

eyeslikesugar

quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar
mouser882 wrote:Can someone post a picture of Animal Hat? I'm thinking of buying it before it's reckoned but I want to see it printed first.

I'd be interested in a picture as well =D

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

Andy47240

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240
eyeslikesugar wrote:I'd be interested in a picture as well =D

I think woot would do themselves a service to post a sample shirt of everything they print, because while I have not purchased a shirt yet, there have been several that did not appeal to me with the sketch view and then when someone post the actual shirt it looks awesome Like This
. I guess of course you also have the opposite possibility if it did not look good on the shirt.
-Andy

Andy47240

Bump......
This is my favorite thread that I like when filled.
-Andy

mouser882

eyeslikesugar wrote:I'd be interested in a picture as well =D

I know people bought this shirt, why won't anyone post it
I bought one anyway, so there! I will post a picture when it comes.. in two to three weeks.

eyeslikesugar

mouser882 wrote:I know people bought this shirt, why won't anyone post it
I bought one anyway, so there! I will post a picture when it comes.. in two to three weeks.

I broke down and bought it, too =D I had money in my PayPal so it only cost me $3 and change. I'm happy I did and it was like 4 minutes before reckoning. l ol! I know I'll love it =)

AttilaTheMom

quality posts: 5 Private Messages AttilaTheMom
eyeslikesugar wrote:I broke down and bought it, too =D I had money in my PayPal so it only cost me $3 and change. I'm happy I did and it was like 4 minutes before reckoning. l ol! I know I'll love it =)

I'd have posted a pic of mine but it still hasn't gotten here. I almost never get my daily shirts before they're reckoned.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........ whatever.

Kesrael

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kesrael
mouser882 wrote:Can someone post a picture of Animal Hat? I'm thinking of buying it before it's reckoned but I want to see it printed first.

I also bought one and it has not shown up yet. Supposed to arrive tomorrow. It's such an awesome design, I want a poster of it, too!

Andy47240

Kesrael wrote:I also bought one and it has not shown up yet. Supposed to arrive tomorrow. It's such an awesome design, I want a poster of it, too!

Why does it take so long to ship?
-Andy

dssy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dssy

A tad too late to buy, but here you go. There's a gorgeous rainbow of reds you have to see in person.

No flash

With flash

This shirt's too tight! It's a lot more snug than any other WXL I've ever gotten from Woot. I would swear it's actually a WL. Wish Woot would offer more equitable sizing options. Men get 6 sizing choices, but Women only get 4? B O O.

Myztri

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Myztri

Anyone have a pic of shell competition? I want to get it but i want to make sure it printed well first.

mouser882

This shirt's too tight! It's a lot more snug than any other WXL I've ever gotten from Woot. I would swear it's actually a WL. Wish Woot would offer more equitable sizing options. Men get 6 sizing choices, but Women only get 4? B O O.

I got my Animal Hat shirt today, and I agree it's snugger than most of the others I've gotten from here. I really like it, I'm glad I decided to go for it before it got reckoned! It's probably the most interesting and bright shirt I own now.
I wish the design was printed all the way to the collar, though, since it's so big. You can see that it almost reaches my belt. I was definitely in mid-movement for the picture, but I like seeing how shirts look when they aren't stretched down flat. I mean, who wears their shirt pulled down straight? Women's small.

I've been going a little shirt crazy the past few weeks, so I have the spring zombie shirt to post, which I really, really like. It works so well as a shirt, I find myself trying to wear it even after it's been in the hamper. It's washed out here a bit from the flash. Also the spring robot shirt and Spring Rebirth. I was annoyed the bird shirt got reckoned so quickly! It's one of my favorite shirts, since the design is light enough and subtle enough that I can dress it up a little bit.

waacodemon

quality posts: 12 Private Messages waacodemon

its not quite that light, thats the flash messin with ya, but i love the shirt

I once ate a cricket.

eyeslikesugar

waacodemon wrote:

its not quite that light, thats the flash messin with ya, but i love the shirt

Oh man! My Mr. Toast should be arriving today! I am so buttery croissant.. I have 4 Woot shirts on the way and 2 DBH.. I am so excited about Mr. Toast especially, though.

Looks great! Thanks! <3

ashley87

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ashley87

Quick! You have an hour to buy this one! Sorry for the crappy pic, but the printing looks fabulous in person.

AttilaTheMom

quality posts: 5 Private Messages AttilaTheMom

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........ whatever.

mia3mom

ashley87 wrote:Quick! You have an hour to buy this one! Sorry for the crappy pic, but the printing looks fabulous in person.

It's impossible to take a great picture of yourself, isn't it?

I just got my Shell Competition today - I'll try to take a pic tomorrow before we go down to the beach to collect hermit crabs! I'm so glad I bought a second one, as someone will be trying to swiper mine.

ashley87

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ashley87
mia3mom wrote:It's impossible to take a great picture of yourself, isn't it?

I just got my Shell Competition today - I'll try to take a pic tomorrow before we go down to the beach to collect hermit crabs! I'm so glad I bought a second one, as someone will be trying to swiper mine.

Hah, yeah. Especially with a camera phone and short arms. :p

shan24

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shan24
mia3mom wrote:It's impossible to take a great picture of yourself, isn't it?

Swiper, no swiping! That's why I decided to have two boys, they don't steal your clothes but you can steal theirs

I'm so jealous that you can go to the beach so often...I would love to live near the ocean. My cousin is moving to Mexico tomorrow to go run a beach resort. Aarrghh! At least we have nice weather now.

mia3mom

Love of Money turned out beautifully! I was skeptical about the size of the design and how the colors would look together, but it's very cute. I'm debating on getting one for me. This is a WM on my almost-10 daughter, who is the size of most 12 year olds. Her sisters are trying to get their grubby hands on it, too.

I did wear Shell Competition to the beach in order to collect hermit crabs. I think the print is gorgeous, and I'm glad i got a second copy before it was reckoned. I forgot sunblock in my eagerness to go to the beach, so I'm sporting the shirt & a sunburn:

Congrats to the derby winners on gorgeous shirts!

northcutt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages northcutt

Me in Rampage Wear and a Guy Fawkes mask.

eyeslikesugar

northcutt wrote:

Me in Rampage Wear and a Guy Fawkes mask.

And very, very blurry! D= We have a Guy Fawkes mask! Maybe I should wear one of those when posting pics of shirts; clever idea. =D

rosebudflowerpower

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rosebudflowerpower

my zelda shirt just came today. the colors are a bit off due to flash and camera phone combo. shirt is on cream. the darker colors are brown, the lighter ones, pink (which i'm not too thrilled about) but the printing is nice

northcutt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages northcutt
eyeslikesugar wrote:And very, very blurry! D= We have a Guy Fawkes mask! Maybe I should wear one of those when posting pics of shirts; clever idea. =D

What mask? What are you trying to say?

*runs away crying and flailing arms*

KittyPryde

quality posts: 7 Private Messages KittyPryde

Because I thought it might be reckoned soon, I broke down and bought Zombie Season like a week or two ago. It's popular, right? Here's that picture:

I was surprised with the fact that the black isn't really black but like a very dark grey. It almost has a faded look to me. It's amazing how long it's lasted.

Temperance

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Temperance
KittyPryde wrote:Because I thought it might be reckoned soon, I broke down and bought Zombie Season like a week or two ago. It's popular, right? Here's that picture:

I was surprised with the fact that the black isn't really black but like a very dark grey. It almost has a faded look to me. It's amazing how long it's lasted.

Hm, I can't recall if anyone posted a picture of this and I just didn't see it, or no one has... the design looks a lot bigger than I imagined, though. I actually ended up buying one after seeing the picture :]

Temperance

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Temperance
rosebudflowerpower wrote:my zelda shirt just came today. the colors are a bit off due to flash and camera phone combo. shirt is on cream. the darker colors are brown, the lighter ones, pink (which i'm not too thrilled about) but the printing is nice

Mine should get here today... I'm excited. Never had a cream shirt before, and I want to see how I look in it. If I have any better luck with a camera I'll post my attempt at not obscuring the colors. The printing does look good, though.

TurboGraphx16

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TurboGraphx16

Does anyone have a pic of The Television Will Not Be Revolutionized?

eyeslikesugar

Temperance wrote:Hm, I can't recall if anyone posted a picture of this and I just didn't see it, or no one has... the design looks a lot bigger than I imagined, though. I actually ended up buying one after seeing the picture :]

For sure! I was kind of on the fence on whether to buy it or not when it gets reckoned, but now I'm pretty sure I will. I love zombies.. but the design looked kind of harsh and rough; the black being a dark grey however, I think remedies that problem =) Thanks for the pics Kitty! =D