marissakuf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages marissakuf
ansharp wrote:Here's how it looks on (Oh, yeah, mirror shot!):

What size is that?

thewronggrape

quality posts: 48 Private Messages thewronggrape

Seems the placement of Treacherous Waters has been an issue, but I'm happy with the placement on the shirt I received. My only (small) gripe is that the shirt is darker than I expected, making the design not pop as much. The shirt below is a WS, I usually wear an XS though, but there doesn't seem to be a big demand for that here on Woot :-D

ansharp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ansharp

sparklzk27

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sparklzk27

Just got my shirts so I thought I would post pics... the wings and highlight color turned out a little lighter than expected although I don't think it's as light as it looks in the pics..

this is a WM (unwashed)

ansharp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ansharp
sparklzk27 wrote:Just got my shirts so I thought I would post pics... the wings and highlight color turned out a little lighter than expected although I don't think it's as light as it looks in the pics..

this is a WM (unwashed)

Adorable sparklz, congrats on a successful printing. If I knew someone who could live up to the cuteness exuding from this shirt, I'd def buy it. Alas, cuteness is not an attribute I would endow to many of the people I know.

mia3mom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mia3mom
sparklzk27 wrote:Just got my shirts so I thought I would post pics... the wings and highlight color turned out a little lighter than expected although I don't think it's as light as it looks in the pics..

this is a WM (unwashed)

looks grate! I was wondering how the light colors would look on the black, and they really do pop!

I'm sure I'll love ours whenever they end up here. If I have a working camera by then I'll take a pic of me & my littlest in the shirts. We have some toy knights we could pose with, too.

& the Gaggle of Girls; so many shirts, so little space in the dresser!

sparklzk27

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sparklzk27
mia3mom wrote:looks grate! I was wondering how the light colors would look on the black, and they really do pop!

I'm sure I'll love ours whenever they end up here. If I have a working camera by then I'll take a pic of me & my littlest in the shirts. We have some toy knights we could pose with, too.

thanks mia! the shirt is actually navy...i hope you get yours soon

tabrazinski

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tabrazinski

[quote postid="2202390" user="personnemaime"]I borrowed some of my siblings for a few more pics of Quoth the Raven. Don't let it get reckoned!

WM

your family is hilarious!

hizzeh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hizzeh

Really anxious to see the when donuts fly and lost in translation. preferably in a small :D

MHBoston

quality posts: 4 Private Messages MHBoston

Rood en Wit
The red is showing up with an orange tinge on my monitor but it is a true red.

| w ~ 41 | s.w ~ 44 | so.w ~ 7 | w.w ~ 28 | k.w ~ 1 |

gregorys90

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gregorys90

anyone own a mens large "alice painting caterpillar" ??

ign22401

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ign22401

Anyone have a shot of Nobody's Child? Looks like it's headed for reckoningsville and I still haven't decided if I like it on Navy :/

[Here's hoping someday that Woot replaces their cartoon pics with actual shirt pics on the main page...]

goldnndrkness

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goldnndrkness
ign22401 wrote:Anyone have a shot of Nobody's Child? Looks like it's headed for reckoningsville and I still haven't decided if I like it on Navy :/

[Here's hoping someday that Woot replaces their cartoon pics with actual shirt pics on the main page...]

i should be getting it today, so if and as soon as i get it, i'll post

Have these shirts in WS and are willing to sell? PM please!

Cassette Taps
Best thing since
Alice Paining Caterpillar

ign22401

goldnndrkness wrote:i should be getting it today, so if and as soon as i get it, i'll post

Rad. Thanks in advance!

goldnndrkness

ign22401 wrote:Anyone have a shot of Nobody's Child? Looks like it's headed for reckoningsville and I still haven't decided if I like it on Navy :/

LIke i thought, my Nobody's child came in the mail today, and sadly, im torn.
here are some pics, sorry about the crappy quality, but you get the idea.

first off, yes the shirt IS NAVY. now that we cleared that up, lets move on

the priniting on The overlay on the birds is well..medicore. i guess, if everyone remebers the printing of Alvin's Dream's shirt, its kinda like that, only the prob is that you cant see it, its just..roughly done, i guess. as you can see from the pic

and thats not even my main concern, unless youre staring at the shirt. im kinda upset because the egg timer got screened i guess once, and then onces again. so when the red arrow of the egg was screened, they didnt just use red, the did an overlay of the white again also. i dunno if my shirt was misprinted, or if all/many of the shirts came out that way

the shirt in action, right out of the bag. the size is WS. ts hard to take a pic of yourself :b like the makeshift tape holding the batteries in place? >.<

the shirt again

so i really dunno. o do love the shirt, and how the yellow pops on the navy. i guess it'd be nice to compare and contrast to someone else that got the shirt also?

-Nicole

Cassette Taps
Best thing since

jmd161616

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmd161616

[quote postid="2249295" user="goldnndrkness"]LIke i thought, my Nobody's child came in the mail today, and sadly, im torn.
here are some pics, sorry about the crappy quality, but you get the idea.

Wow. Your shirt is definitely a misprint. I received mine on Thursday. No picture to post but the shirt is perfect. In fact, it's my newest favorite Woot shirt and I have about 25 of them. Contact shirt.woot for a replacement because if you sort of like the shirt you received, you wlll adore the shirt printed correctly. The design/colors do pop off the navy.

goldnndrkness

Wow. Your shirt is definitely a misprint. I received mine on Thursday. No picture to post but the shirt is perfect. In fact, it's my newest favorite Woot shirt and I have about 25 of them. Contact shirt.woot for a replacement because if you sort of like the shirt you received, you wlll adore the shirt printed correctly. The design/colors do pop off the navy.

thanks alot, i'll go ahead and let them know

*ETA*
i hope my email gets to them on time on monday, because the shirt is #25 on the reckoning list. i hope i can still be able to get a new shirt before its reckoned, i know ppl have had trouble with their shirts before and nothing was done becase it had been reckoned already. *sigh*

Cassette Taps
Best thing since

bcomm12

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bcomm12

I just got my 2 first woot shirts in the mail and I have no complaint at all regarding the quality nor the craftmanship of the printing. My only problem would be that the two shirts that I bought are really tight on me. I do wiegh 205 lbs and am 6'2'' and I did buy XL. They are definitely long enough, the problem I am encountering is in the sleeves.

MHBoston

quality posts: 4 Private Messages MHBoston
bcomm12 wrote:I just got my 2 first woot shirts in the mail and I have no complaint at all regarding the quality nor the craftmanship of the printing. My only problem would be that the two shirts that I bought are really tight on me. I do wiegh 205 lbs and am 6'2'' and I did buy XL. They are definitely long enough, the problem I am encountering is in the sleeves.

Are you male or female? Did you order a W (women's) by accident? The women's sleeves are shorter than the men's sleeves.

If you're not sure, you can tell by the tag on the shirt. Men's shirts have a yellow Woot exclamation point and Women's shirts have a blue exclamation point.

| w ~ 41 | s.w ~ 44 | so.w ~ 7 | w.w ~ 28 | k.w ~ 1 |

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon
goldnndrkness wrote:thanks alot, i'll go ahead and let them know

*ETA*
i hope my email gets to them on time on monday, because the shirt is #25 on the reckoning list. i hope i can still be able to get a new shirt before its reckoned, i know ppl have had trouble with their shirts before and nothing was done becase it had been reckoned already. *sigh*

As I understand it, nobody is in the office on the weekends. The description for today's shirt reinforces this. Even if the shirt is reckoned, they should still be able to correct your order. Production doesn't magically cease when a shirt is reckoned, and they probably have overstocks anyway. It's what they send off for random shirts... =P

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

sentnl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sentnl

Anybody get an Army in My Pocket they can post a picture of? I'm on the fence and wanna see it in action.

ign22401

goldnndrkness wrote:LIke i thought, my Nobody's child came in the mail today, and sadly, im torn.

so i really dunno. o do love the shirt, and how the yellow pops on the navy. i guess it'd be nice to compare and contrast to someone else that got the shirt also?

Thanks a lot for doing that. While I obviously haven't ordered one yet, I have always been very impressed with Woot's print quality, even on fine details and overlays, so I'd be inclined to agree that you should contact them about a replacement. Seems like a definite print error.

That said, it really does look much better on the navy than I'd even hoped it would. I think I'm sold! Thanks again for the pics.

OmniSilence

quality posts: 0 Private Messages OmniSilence
ign22401 wrote:Thanks a lot for doing that. While I obviously haven't ordered one yet, I have always been very impressed with Woot's print quality, even on fine details and overlays, so I'd be inclined to agree that you should contact them about a replacement. Seems like a definite print error.

That said, it really does look much better on the navy than I'd even hoped it would. I think I'm sold! Thanks again for the pics.

Thanks you guys, think I have to go buy that shirt now - I like seeing how they look once they've been printed and this one just keeps growing on me.

mia3mom

We received a few shirts today. Sadly, my camera broke, so these are taken with iSight - the built-in camera on the MacBook.
Mr. Toast in WM on a 8yo, llo evolution in a MM, Dragonly Love in WM on a 4 1/2 year old:

I wish either Dragonly Love or llo evolution had arrived in time for Mother's day!

Here's mother-daughter Dragonly Love: (WM and MM)

I also got Nightmare Chest, but haven't taken a shot of it yet.

mia3mom

mia3mom wrote:
I also got Nightmare Chest, but haven't taken a shot of it yet.

And now I did. Again, using iSight, as my camera is kaput. Hoping I can get a new camera soon.

This is quite baggy, a ML (I'm 5'8" and weigh more than I want to weigh). I had been ordering a WXL and wasn't completely happy with the fit, so I'm playing around with other sizes. I think I prefer the fit of the MM. But I'm OK as is.

evitafjord

quality posts: 0 Private Messages evitafjord

I got Monkey Play today - way faster than I was expecting it. Of course, it only traveled about 90 miles to get to me. I'll try to get a picture of it shortly. It looks GREAT.

JewelsMax

quality posts: 1 Private Messages JewelsMax

The pictures on the shirts are they screen print or iron on?

scotishstriker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scotishstriker

i got my Yeti & Robot here is a pic
the yeti isn't white it is light brown with some green in it.
I am kinda disappointed that it looks like a ape and not a yeti.

jamescho84

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jamescho84

auggie24

quality posts: 23 Private Messages auggie24
auggie24 wrote:Someone tell me if I am being too nit-picky here, but I am not at all impressed with the printing of Treacherous Waters.

It looks ok from afar:

However, when you start to look closer, things pop out:

Missing lines:

Then there is the issue of the underlying white - it pops out almost everywhere on the shirt...

Just a tad bit disappointed that the great artwork was h4x0r3d.

Received a second shirt after emailing w00t service. I am much happier. The lines that were disappearing before have been beefed up, and although still subtle, oone can actually tell that they are there. The execution of the screenprint is much better!

illuminator

quality posts: 0 Private Messages illuminator

My first shirt woot! I'm really impressed! Nice bright colors... I'm definitely addicted for sure... I just ordered four more earlier today ;)

spoodiddly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spoodiddly

I received my first woot shirt today, a fabulous WM polarsnugglephant.

It shipped to BC, Canada in a little over two weeks. Not bad at all!!

hizzeh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hizzeh

Lost in Transition, small. Fits great. I'll post a picture of the flying donut shirt when I get it.

amcatanzaro

quality posts: 8 Private Messages amcatanzaro

Here's my daughter Ophelia in the Monkey Play shirt. She's wearing WS.

And here's a close up of the graphic on the WXL.

I wasn't going to stay up. Drat! Foiled again!

Travel in style! Travel in a Woot shirt!

Andy47240

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240
amcatanzaro wrote:Here's my daughter Ophelia in the Monkey Play shirt. She's wearing WS.

And here's a close up of the graphic on the WXL.

Wow, looks exactly like the artist comp.

Iambusyeating

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iambusyeating
amcatanzaro wrote:Here's my daughter Ophelia in the Monkey Play shirt. She's wearing WS.

That shirt is fitting for someone with her name.

firegal51

quality posts: 1 Private Messages firegal51

Here's a picture of Nobodys' Child. I got it a few days ago. I really like the shirt, and it think it looks great on the navy.

In case anyone was wondering, I'm about 5'1" and the shirt is in a WS.

suzyottomatic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages suzyottomatic
firegal51 wrote:

Here's a picture of Nobodys' Child. I got it a few days ago. I really like the shirt, and it think it looks great on the navy.

In case anyone was wondering, I'm about 5'1" and the shirt is in a WS.

This is one of my favorites. I don't suppose any could easily point me to the shades of yellow and gold that where used?

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon
suzyottomatic wrote:This is one of my favorites. I don't suppose any could easily point me to the shades of yellow and gold that where used?

The description of the shirt includes the pantones used.

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

Andy47240

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240

Please post your shirts. Thanks!