omgniki

quality posts: 0 Private Messages omgniki
gambit07 wrote:
Just got my first woot shirt (Mister Bobo) and it's awesome! :D I'm 6'2 and that is a medium, It fits me very well although I do roll up the sleeves one notch because I think they're a bit too long.

You beat me to posting Mr. Bobo! I love that it printed so large on the men's shirts; my woman's shirt graphic is smaller and gets lost a bit 'cause of my chest. But good choice of shirt; it was my first, too. Being part of the Masonic community, I felt like I HAD to get it, llo

PS, sweet shades.

gambit07

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gambit07

hahaha well I'm not exactly sure what being masonic is, but I agree that the shirt looks really good, the colors are awesome. The monkey was really funny to me for some reason so I decided to pick it up and thanks!

omgniki

"Being Masonic" referring to the fact that I'm involved with the Masons and such.

Is your name an X-Men reference? If so, I will be REALLY happy.

gambit07

Ah, gotcha. I guess I dont know to much about masons either. yeeeah it is! Gambit! Although Iceman is by far my favorite x-man

KittyPryde

quality posts: 7 Private Messages KittyPryde

I, too, am from the X-Men. And I come bearing more pictures.

Rampage Wear in Men's small. I threatened I'd upload this last time but haven't had time. I WAS TOO BUSY RAMPAGING JAPAN. More on that later.

Turns out Carmen was in San Diego in MS. Too bad it was reckoned so quickly. It's such a cool shirt. I secretly heart cranberry.

Complex Simplicity in MS. I also secretly heart Asphalt.

Wet and Windy in MS. I guess I'm not digging the heather grey shirts too much, but it's a neat design.

Ain't No Party Like A Boston Party in MS. Not bad.

Squarries in WL. I misspelled this in my image naming.

Do The Math in WL. I am debating giving this to my friend who has a Feb 29th birthday.

omgniki

gambit07 wrote:Ah, gotcha. I guess I dont know to much about masons either. yeeeah it is! Gambit! Although Iceman is by far my favorite x-man

...I have never met (or "met" as the case may be) anyone else whose favourite is Iceman. Awesome.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU

A couple pictures from me. Not of me. Y'all aren't ready for that jelly.

First, two I got in random that I don't recall ever seeing posted. Both are 2XL, and both are indeed up for trade (Go here for more info).

Factory:

Fast Food:

One that most certainly isn't for trade, because it rules: The Extinct

And finally, two pics from an awesome blast from the past shirt that I don't think I've ever seen anyone else post. Weep in jealousy at... HELLO SQUIDBUCKET!!!

^^Ignore the camera lanyard there... it's not part of the design

tabrazinski

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tabrazinski

so this is suburban blitzkreig...

me looking... somewhere not at the camera...

me for size reference... this is a WL.

slightly blurry upclose of the detail.. all of the lines show up nicely. even on the littlest ice cream truck which is kinda hard to see in this pic.

mia3mom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mia3mom

Easily one of the crappiest pictures of me, and as a bonus it's from a webcam, so it's backwards, but here's the latest cho, When Life gives you Lemons in MM, I also have a WM I can show the difference once my daughter gets the shirt for her birthday next week.

& the Gaggle of Girls; so many shirts, so little space in the dresser!

AdderXYU

So, I was rather bored today, and I made a little guide of what has already been posted. Do you own a shirt that isn't on this list? I recommend posting that bad boy! Note: if you've posted pics elsewhere, or have removed pics from whereever you've posted them, I have not included them, because you are not helpful. I also haven't posted non-shirt.woot shirts (such as the Wine.woot one, or the screaming monkey). That said, 167 woot shirts are accounted for.

1984: Duck Hunt
1986: The Legend Was Born
1988: The Human Genome Project

A Hound's Tooth
Aaarrrgyle
Ain't No Party Like a Boston Party
Alice Painting Caterpillar
All is Calm
Alpha Battle
Anatomy Test
Angry Day
Animal Hat
Apathetic in the Face of Certain Annihilation
Autumn Breeze

Backyard Brawl
BFF
Bushido

Candy Corn Cannibalism
Capture of the Puffaluffs
Cartons of Death
Cassette Taps
Cat Carrier
Cat-Fu
Caution Octopus’ May Be Larger Than It Appears
Chest of Nightmares
Chicago Skyline
Chimpanzee Robusto
Circumlocution
Close Encounters of the 2-D Kind
CMYK of the Dead
Comparative Diagram: Size
Complex Simplicity
Cool Breeze
Cube One
Счастливый Пятидесятый День рождения!(Sputnik)

Day Off
Dead Man's Chest
Death Drinks a Mai Tai
Death on a Pale White UNICORN
Decomposition
Delicious
Die or Treat
Dissipate
Diversity
Do The Math
Dragonly Love
Dragontine's Day
Dramatic Jackalope

Eating Healthy
Elephabetq
Enchanted Garden
Escape of the Puffaluffs

Factory
Faders and Meters
Fast Food
Fat Unicorn
Feed the Whale
Finding Technicolor
Fly the Furry Skies
Full of Ink

Grow

Hello, Squidbucket

I Can Has Dreidel?
I Love Coupons
I'm Gonna Let It Shine
I've Heard of the 70's
If You Want To Destroy My Chainmail
It Might Have Been a Giant

Jellyfishalicious
Just Because...

Killer Bees

Lady Out of Water
Late Halloween Night
Lightning Bugs
llo Evolution
Lost in Transition
Love of Money

Man-Boy
Maple Leaf
May Be Subject to Random Searches
Mister Bobo, Masonic Dyna-Monkey
Monkey Play
Monkeyshines
More Skulls
Mr. Toast

Nevermore
Nightmare on Wall Street
Nobody's Child
Now Let Me Get This Straight
Now That's Just Overpriced

Ocean R.E.M.
Oh Crud
Oh Well
Owl

Paradisaea
Pascal's Shirt
Patriot Wings
Pencildelic
Perched Among Blossoms
Plan B
Please Don't Feed the Whatever That Thing Is
Pocket Fishman
Polarsnugglephant
Pumpkin and Ghost

Quoth the Raven

Rampage Wear
Rat Rod
Reality is Not for Everyone
Risky Business
Rood en Wit
RTFO

Say No To Scurvy
Sci-Fi Weenie Roast
Shark Attack
Shell Competition
Shrimp Buffet
Skullflower
Sleeping Problems
Sore Thumbs
Spawn of the Black Lagoon
Spring Rebirth
Spring-ATRON R.E.S.U.B.
Squarries
Stereo From Above
Strike!
Suburban Blitzkrieg
Sugar BSOD
Sun Decay
Sunset Tree
Survival Tracking Guide
Swim, Little Nessie!
Swimming Koi

Tag
Take It Back
Take Me Out
The Apathy Monster
The Best Thing Since
The Cake is a Liar
The Creative Thought Process
The Extinct
The Madness of Miss Stereo
The Rustic
The Shredder
The Television Will Not Be Revolutionized
The Tycoon of ICE
Touring With the Big G
Treacherous Waters
Tummy Ache
Turns Out Carmen was in San Diego

Unatomy
Unfriendly Locals
Urban Ice
USA 2145

Vandalized Turtle

Watch it Grow
Wave Function
We Wish You an Ugly Christmas
Wet and windy
When Life Gives You Lemons...
When Penguins Bribe Polar Bears
Why Can't I Fly, Friend?
Woot Launch

Xmas Is Ribs

Yeti and Robot
Yokohama

Zombie Garden
Zombie Season

KaylaJ

quality posts: 22 Private Messages KaylaJ

there is no stuffed dragon yet. i'd throw it on and shoot a pic, but i'm trying to get rid of it

but i do have hot wings & sleeping problems, maybe i'll get shots of those

AdderXYU

KaylaJ wrote:there is no stuffed dragon yet. i'd throw it on and shoot a pic, but i'm trying to get rid of it

just lay it out on a chair or something... who knows, seeing it live might get more bites

KaylaJ

quality posts: 22 Private Messages KaylaJ

sleeping problems is wxl. it probably looks a bit bigger cause i sleep in it so its been stretched. tried to get a pic of the sheep, but the flash just was too much

hot wings in wl i believe, but its laying on sleeping problems

extreme close up!

and stuffed dragon, just taken out of the bag, in wxl

DeathBot1406

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DeathBot1406

Here is a goofy picture of me RAWKING in with mr. toast!! GO GO MR TOAST! check out the sweet sweat pits!!

ansharp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ansharp

Wow, Adder, that's really helpful. Here's a picture of my boyfriend wearing Civic Duty Dance at a DC United game:

The shot of the shirt isn't ideal, but he sure looks cute wearing it.

MHBoston

quality posts: 4 Private Messages MHBoston
AdderXYU wrote:So, I was rather bored today, and I made a little guide of what has already been posted. Do you own a shirt that isn't on this list? I recommend posting that bad boy! Note: if you've posted pics elsewhere, or have removed pics from whereever you've posted them, I have not included them, because you are not helpful. I also haven't posted non-shirt.woot shirts (such as the Wine.woot one, or the screaming monkey). That said, 167 woot shirts are accounted for.

No one's posted Green Space yet?!??!

| w ~ 41 | s.w ~ 44 | so.w ~ 7 | w.w ~ 24 | k.w ~ 1 |

omgniki

ansharp wrote:Wow, Adder, that's really helpful. Here's a picture of my boyfriend wearing Civic Duty Dance at a DC United game:

The shot of the shirt isn't ideal, but he sure looks cute wearing it.

Your boyfriend IS cute...lucky you! ;) Even better that he's a soccer fan!
Perhaps I'll run into you at a DCU game sometime.

boredterry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages boredterry

More "When Life Gives You Lemons..." -- This is on Men's L.

Apriori

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Apriori

I have KTHNXBAI!!!1 in MM, shoot me a PM if you're interested in it, although I can't say that there are a ton of shirts I'm seeing here that are very cool. What I'm really looking for is Bats! but I don't think that was in this bunch.

lildevil

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lildevil

skullngry in ws

so far i've found that my black & navy shirts fit small, asphalt fits true to size, and light blue & heather grey fit large. is anyone else finding patterns or does it just depend on the batch?

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Apriori wrote:I have KTHNXBAI!!!1 in MM, shoot me a PM if you're interested in it, although I can't say that there are a ton of shirts I'm seeing here that are very cool. What I'm really looking for is Bats! but I don't think that was in this bunch.

I think you may have posted in the wrong thread. ^_~

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

gambit07

lildevil wrote:skullngry in ws

so far i've found that my black & navy shirts fit small, asphalt fits true to size, and light blue & heather grey fit large. is anyone else finding patterns or does it just depend on the batch?

skullngry printed awesome! :D

KittyPryde

quality posts: 7 Private Messages KittyPryde

I was coming here just to post my Skullngry as well.

For comparison, this one is Mens Small:

First time I actually got a daily before it had been reckoned.

tjflashman77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tjflashman77

Ok, someone posted this already but I'm gonna too. Cuz it's awe-some. I really love it. The red on the cranberry looks amazing.
Here"s size & position on a Men's XL:

And closeup (the colors seem about right):

And one more just for fun and fond memories of childhood. You 'member Shrinky Dinks? My daughter made some from the characters on the shirt.woot bag. And if you've never ordered a shirt, I swear to you, the bag alone is enough reason to spend the 10 or 15 $.

Greatest song ever written about JFK here. NSFW... or children... or anyone who's offended by the idea that JFK might have been a robot... fair warning.

PhoebeP

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PhoebeP

I just received Swordfish Fencing and snapped a shot of it. I'm sorry the lighting isn't better, but it really looks great.

OmniSilence

quality posts: 0 Private Messages OmniSilence
gambit07 wrote:skullngry printed awesome! :D

Oh no - it's tempting me to buy it...

AdderXYU

So, when I went through this thread last night, I was astounded at how many shirts I -knew- I'd seen weren't here. Apparently people dig removing photos. That noticed, I decided I might go through my stash and get some photos that weren't up prior.

All shirts are modeled on the lovely Chair, because I try to limit my emo myspace-style photos to one a year, and I exceeded my quota when I was younger. Also because this is one of the neatest areas at my place. Gotta keep up appearances.

First, some XLs, starting with Unhappy Meeting (from my first random, and my smallest woot shirt, despite being an XL)

L'Homme à L'Intérieur du Chat (my other random from that batch)

Deer By Awesome... er, Deer by Numbers

BreakfasTopo, one of the original classics

And now with the 2Xs, starting with The Thing That Scoots, or as I affectionately call it, The Thing What Scoots

Bats! (batsbatsbatsbats)

Bird-Powered Robot, which makes a great sleep shirt, and I am wearing as I type

And finally, one that was shown before: Feed the Whale. I'm reprising it because the only other one is a bit "altered". This is shown as is, which is awesome enough.

Silverpsycho

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Silverpsycho
tjflashman77 wrote:Ok, someone posted this already but I'm gonna too. Cuz it's awe-some. I really love it. The red on the cranberry looks amazing.
Here"s size & position on a Men's XL:

And closeup (the colors seem about right):

And one more just for fun and fond memories of childhood. You 'member Shrinky Dinks? My daughter made some from the characters on the shirt.woot bag. And if you've never ordered a shirt, I swear to you, the bag alone is enough reason to spend the 10 or 15 $.

llo, I totally agree! That is a pretty sweet bag and I smiled when my first Woot showed up in the mail. Ah, cheap thrills.

Also the design did come out well on that shirt. Now I'm thinking about ordering myself one because I'm tempted after the pics have been posted. Hmmmm....

Trading: Guts & Reverse Tarzan (both are size WL)

fablefire

quality posts: 23 Private Messages fablefire

Ovaltina, my goat I want mine so bad now. FASTER FASTER!

mia3mom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mia3mom

someone else posted Swordfish fencing, but I didn't know that when i took the shots. And then there's a bonus shot of my oldest with an Oh Burned!!! shirt from JadenKale.

these are with the camera built-in to the MacBook, so they are reversed. Here's a close-up of Swordfish Fencing - the fine dots printed beautifully

here's Oldest with her autographed Oh Burned!!! it printed beautifully, and now we're just (impatiently) waiting for the other 3 shirts to get here!

& the Gaggle of Girls; so many shirts, so little space in the dresser!

blacksheepx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blacksheepx

Here's I got in my random shirt bag just yesterday :] size M, a tad bit shrunk after wash.

Wearing it up at the Roanoke Star!

*Bonus points for picture of the star and friend in fairy wings

jebarringer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jebarringer

I didn't see Camisa de los Muertos on Adder's list, so here it is in Men's XL:

mihalis aya

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mihalis aya
blacksheepx wrote:Here's I got in my random shirt bag just yesterday :] size M, a tad bit shrunk after wash.

]

You never realize how high up that thing is until you're THERE and feel like you're going to fall off the mountain. Er...that was my experience, at least.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale

I haven't posted it yet, but

There's the up close shot of my marshmallow shirt. FYI, the 3 colors on the burning marshmallow are creme, medium brown and black. It's not pink or gray. And, as you can see above, the kids love it!

thatrobert

quality posts: 26 Private Messages thatrobert

Yup, that's my experience as well -- almost like the darker the shirt, the smaller the fit. My theory is that they assume light shirts will shrink in a hot wash and overcompensate? Don't know.

Iambusyeating

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iambusyeating
blacksheepx wrote:

Yay more Virginians.

AttilaTheMom

quality posts: 5 Private Messages AttilaTheMom

oddly enough, my black shirts are larger than say, red or green. go figure. anyway, some better pics of oh burned and lemon death.

The kid, rockin her marshmallows of doom...

It really printed well. ALMOST makes me want an orange shirt, llo!

btw, the lemon shake stands at street festivals and fairs and so on are now to be renamed 'Lemon Death' in honor of this shirt... probably just by me, but who knows? It just might catch on. ;)

edit* wow, the green came out a bit more artifacty than i was expecting.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........ whatever.

heartluce

quality posts: 10 Private Messages heartluce

Thanks for posting this! I can't wait to get/wear mine. It went from TX to WV to Los Angeles to OH to the east coast and I have no idea where it is now.... hmmmm.....
Love the print!

ry4nsm1th

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ry4nsm1th

Anyone have a picture of Gettysburg Address?

parkermc

quality posts: 23 Private Messages parkermc