WonderWooter

quality posts: 6 Private Messages WonderWooter

[quote postid="1768035" user="AttilaTheMom"]Ok, the new camera FINALLY got here. So now some pics of different sized shirts.
First, I'm (I hope) obviously female, 5'0", 140 lbs. Normally a size 10 or medium to large shirts. All washed shirts were washed inside out and dried on high heat normally. (I highly recommend you hang dry or use low heat).quote]

This answers me! ha ha! Thank you, I think this is similar enough to go by!

Don't be sexist. Broads hate that.

WonderWooter

quality posts: 6 Private Messages WonderWooter
kickfroggy wrote:I'm 5' have broad shoulders and am chestfully blessed -- the men's M fit's perfectly without being too snug or too baggy anywhere, I only get L/XL only to sleep in b/c they often go down to my knees.

I should have read the last posts before posting this question! I had read the first two pages. oh well, sigh. thanks for the info. Looks like there are a lot of us short curvies out there!

Well, Daddy always said, "when God doesn't stack you high, he makes up for it in the stacking job ;) "!

Don't be sexist. Broads hate that.

AttilaTheMom

quality posts: 5 Private Messages AttilaTheMom
WonderWooter wrote:Ladies, need some input.

I am five feet tall (or short as the case may be), 140 lbs, and am average size, (keep fairly tone). My dilemma is always my bust, I measure 41 1/2 inches in the bustal region and have a short "trunk" that quickly goes down to a 32" inch waist. Short Torso. blah hee hee

Anyway, should I go with a men's sizing? Anyone with similar numbers?

I'm a 34 D, same height and weight and mens Large are comfy without being too tight around the chest. Mens Medium would be a little snugger. WXL might be too small if you have a few more inches than I do.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........ whatever.

Toyfare

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Toyfare

I have a problem with the shirts being inconsistent in size. My Close Encounters shirt is ridiculously short and my Follow the Leader is tighter than the others. I feel that the Pensketch Zombie shirt fits me the best. I also love how the Cranberry tee looks.

thatrobert

quality posts: 26 Private Messages thatrobert
Toyfare wrote:I have a problem with the shirts being inconsistent in size. My Close Encounters shirt is ridiculously short and my Follow the Leader is tighter than the others. I feel that the Pensketch Zombie shirt fits me the best. I also love how the Cranberry tee looks.

I've noticed the same thing. Since I wash and dry them all exactly the same, it's hard to believe it's something I'm doing. My Cool Breeze is enormous but Nobody's Perfect fits perfectly (ha!).

lukekim91

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lukekim91

shabaam

just a lil man that loves to draw and look at people's drawings...

noelclover

quality posts: 0 Private Messages noelclover
AttilaTheMom wrote:The M babydoll and the Woot WL are all pretty snug across the chest after washing & drying, and also a little tight in the arms. WXL fits nice, and I have bigger arms but it fits the arms and through the shoulders. Mens L is a nice baggy roomy fit. The XL is a friggin tent (at 1am I can't see the difference between XL and WXL). I ordered 2 random mens Large tees, and am now kinda wishing I'd gotten mens Medium.

You're the best, that's really, really helpful! Thank you!

Noel

AttilaTheMom

noelclover wrote:You're the best, that's really, really helpful! Thank you!

Noel

No problem. I hope your shirts fit.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU

I don't think there have been full pics of either of these, so here we go... both are XL:

Ain't No Party Like a Boston Party:

The Cake is a Liar:

cheesesandwich

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cheesesandwich
AdderXYU wrote:I don't think there have been full pics of either of these, so here we go... both are XL:

Ain't No Party Like a Boston Party:
]

Thanks for posting a picture. The graphic on my Boston Shirt is actually up a bit higher than it is on yours. But regardless, the printing came out great.

aegis72

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aegis72
fablefire wrote:Awesome. Need to buy mine then.

Thanks Peeps! Much love...

I could use the $2...So I can get more coffee...so I can design more t-shirts....so I can make $2...so I can get more coffee...so I can design more t-shirts....

(sinks into a fetal-ball below the barrista-stand)

mihalis aya

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mihalis aya

Does anyone have a Creative Thought Process they can show? I want a real-world idea of how the design sits, but it looks like it might be reckoned this week (!), so I need to hurry up and decide...

kenmai9

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kenmai9
mihalis aya wrote:Does anyone have a Creative Thought Process they can show? I want a real-world idea of how the design sits, but it looks like it might be reckoned this week (!), so I need to hurry up and decide...

Mens Small on a very skinny person. :[

Another note: I used a camera phone in poor lighting, so the coloring came out a bit washed out.
The blue is a bit deeper, same with the other colors.

aegis72

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aegis72

Actress and Model Natasha Yi has sent me a picture of her wearing my "Wave Function" shirt:

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot

[quote postid="1775730" user="aegis72"]Actress and Model Natasha Yi has sent me a picture of her wearing my "Wave Function" shirt:
Aegis! That's fantastic! Congratulations!! You should be very proud! (Too many exclamation points....oh well.....)

klswoot

kenmai9 wrote:

This is pretty representative of the shirt, but the color is more blue. Maybe it's just my monitor's setting. But, my shirt appears more of a true light blue than this photo. This photo comes across more like a blue-grey. But, it's a great photo to see the placement of Fable's great design.

kenmai9

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kenmai9
klswoot wrote:This is pretty representative of the shirt, but the color is more blue. Maybe it's just my monitor's setting. But, my shirt appears more of a true light blue than this photo. This photo comes across more like a blue-grey. But, it's a great photo to see the placement of Fable's great design.

You're right, I was using my camera phone and the lighting was bad, I'll make a note of that in my post.

klswoot

kenmai9 wrote:You're right, I was using my camera phone and the lighting was bad, I'll make a note of that in my post.

It's a great photo though for the person who wanted to understand the placement of the design. I wore my copy of the shirt yesterday and the squid was by far the most commented upon aspect of the shirt. Way to go Fable. Great winning design!

mihalis aya

kenmai9 wrote:

Another note: I used a camera phone in poor lighting, so the coloring came out a bit washed out.
The blue is a bit deeper, same with the other colors.

Thank you! I'm still a bit concerned about distortion in the chestal area, but that helps a LOT.

lukekim91

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lukekim91
aegis72 wrote:Actress and Model Natasha Yi has sent me a picture of her wearing my "Wave Function" shirt:

you know...i always knew that shirt was worth buying...

just a lil man that loves to draw and look at people's drawings...

jrs1980

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jrs1980

Anyone have The Thing That Scoots to post? Before midnight, preferably?

Pardon me, would you have any bags of crap?

MHBoston

quality posts: 4 Private Messages MHBoston

No one has posted Diversity yet so here they are. Sorry these shirts aren't on models but they're destined to be Xmas gifts. I also didn't realize the lens was dusty. Men's medium on the right and Men's large on the left. The medium is definitely longer but narrower than the large. Is that the way AA makes them?

| w ~ 41 | s.w ~ 44 | so.w ~ 7 | w.w ~ 28 | k.w ~ 1 |

fablefire

quality posts: 24 Private Messages fablefire

Thanks for posting kenmai9!

Here's a shot for the ladies sizes if you're curious. WXL

Bathroom photography at its finest.

mihalis aya

fablefire wrote:Thanks for posting kenmai9!

Perfect! Thank you so much. I can now (once I've been paid) buy this!

klswoot

Fable! It's funny to see you post a picture of YOUR shirt after others have already received it. Next time, you'll have to remember the upgraded express delivery! See the derby forum for my post about the red wine mishap. I'm so bummed....

AttilaTheMom

I got mine yesterday and am wearing it today. This shirt rocks.

gutsmasher77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gutsmasher77

Got my aaargyle shirt today and its aaarrrsome!

Buy "aaarrrgyle!"

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Well, if you are the photographer, it is the only way!

Woot gods, notice that she is in no way overweight and that is a WXL.
I think the WXXL would sell!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

InitialSam

quality posts: 0 Private Messages InitialSam
gutsmasher77 wrote:

Got my aaargyle shirt today and its aaarrrsome!

Buy "aaarrrgyle!"

do you work @ xm?

MGIFF

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MGIFF

I miss judged the smalls. They are really small on me. But here's my shirt anyway!

pg5of16

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pg5of16

Alright, I finally got around to taking some picture of my shirts. Some of these are out of print, but I figured I might as well take pictures of all of them. I'll get the rest of my shirts once I can refind my camera.

All shirts are Men's XL, washed, unless duly noted.

Please excuse the wrinklyness, it wasn't wash day and I pulled some of these out of a hamper.

EDIT: Silly me, forgot this: I'm 6'2, 170. The shirts are not tight, at all, quite baggy in fact, but I like the longer sleeves of the XL's

Autumn Breeze

Escape of the Puffaluffs

I forget this one's name...

This one too

Capture of the Puffaluffs - Notice how I decided to shake it up here with some awesome hand movement . I think I should be a shirt model.

I don't have the Keys for the name of this shirt...

Coming Soon!
Sugar BSOD:USA 2145:The Creative Thought Process:Pascal's Shirt

>[size=5"/>]n[/size]

gutsmasher77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gutsmasher77
InitialSam wrote:do you work @ xm?

yes, yes i do

tindersticks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tindersticks

Sorry for my ignorance, but what does it mean by women's sizes being "form fitting." Would they look ridiculous on a guy? I ask this because I have a WL on the way for a friend, but reading the posts, it will be way too small for her since she's about a ML. I was thinking about wearing it myself since I'm a "petite" male, 5' 5" 125 lbs. Think I can wear it?

RomperStomper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RomperStomper

It will be a tight fit, those womens S, M, and even L shirts are quite small. And form fitting means the sleeves are smaller and the shirt curves to fit a woman frame, so it probably would look "different" on you.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
RomperStomper wrote:It will be a tight fit, those womens S, M, and even L shirts are quite small. And form fitting means the sleeves are smaller and the shirt curves to fit a woman frame, so it probably would look "different" on you.

tie the bottom of the shirt into a knot at your chest and I bet you'll keep the guys from asking you why you're wearing such a tight shirt. ;-)

kimbo3311

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kimbo3311
theLiz wrote:Can any of you ladies who have purchased both women's and men's shirts let me know how the arm length compares?

I have bought shirts for both myself and my boyfriend, and while the sizes of the shirts are different, it does seem that the girls shirts have shorter sleeves relative to the rest of the shirt than the guys.

This is me in a Women's medium, after washing, wearing etc. I wish I would have gotten a women's large, because it is a little tight after washing. I also bought another shirt in a women's large, and it fits much better, and is not to baggy. I am about 140lbs, and I'm a 36 bust, so if you are larger than that, make sure you get a women's XL or one of the men's sizes.

tindersticks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tindersticks
RomperStomper wrote:It will be a tight fit, those womens S, M, and even L shirts are quite small. And form fitting means the sleeves are smaller and the shirt curves to fit a woman frame, so it probably would look "different" on you.

Thanks for the info. I'll try to wear it unless anyone is interested in buying/trading for a Nobody's Perfect size WL?

wizard7926

quality posts: 4 Private Messages wizard7926
AttilaTheMom wrote:And for comparison, this is a womens Bella babydoll tee size M

WINSLOW!!!! <3 QC!!

[MOD: No advertising please]

shmeedles

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shmeedles

I'll have to get my sister to model the fivebucks shirt for me :P

AnGeLiCbOrIs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AnGeLiCbOrIs