eyeslikesugar


quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar
thatrobert wrote:I think they're sneaking in the sparklies here and there. My Dissipate had a very sparkly IBM logo.



Well, if they have the ability to do that.. they should offer the option to the designers. Like the pattern on heather grey. =/

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

cymbalmonkey


quality posts: 10 Private Messages cymbalmonkey
eyeslikesugar wrote:Well, if they have the ability to do that.. they should offer the option to the designers. Like the pattern on heather grey. =/



They DEFINITELY have the ability to use sparklies.

Be The Screaming Monkey has a very sparkly 'woot!' logo and phrase on the bottom backside of the shirt in sparkly metallic silver. I love it. It's pretty cool.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

mihalis aya


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mihalis aya
eyeslikesugar wrote:Well, if they have the ability to do that.. they should offer the option to the designers. Like the pattern on heather grey. =/



You can always ask. I've only ever seen this particular medium grey/silver sparklies used on any of their shirts. I requested in the print file that woot use the sparkly ink on the pen nib for my shirt this week, if I get printed. If not, plain grey will look good, too.

klswoot


quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
eyeslikesugar wrote:My wine.woot, shirt.woot.



from this purchase

Now if they could just incorporate a shirt.woot with wine.woot AND woot.

I also think it's a good image to show the cream colour. =)



Man. I wanted that wine woot shirt! Unfortunately no wine deliveries to PA...even for the shirt! But, I love the illustration and the placement. Looks great.

eyeslikesugar


quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar
mihalis aya wrote:You can always ask. I've only ever seen this particular medium grey/silver sparklies used on any of their shirts. I requested in the print file that woot use the sparkly ink on the pen nib for my shirt this week, if I get printed. If not, plain grey will look good, too.



I really don't think the penguins bribing polar bears shirt has any sparklies. In fact, I'm wearing it right now, and have been scrutinizing the grey all day. (so far of the day) It seems maybe super-glossy to me.. but no sparklies... I'll keep looking. I was wrong about the sparklies in general.. so maybe I'll eventually see it on the shirt.

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

cymbalmonkey


quality posts: 10 Private Messages cymbalmonkey

The sparkly ink they used on the screaming monkey tee is a much lighter gray. It's actually pretty much standard silver and really obnoxiously metallic/sparkly.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

mihalis aya


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mihalis aya

I think it's quite subtle, the sparkly on the monkey shirt. I love it.

sharplax45


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sharplax45

Here's my All is Calm...Sorry about the quality, it's a camera phone



lukekim91


quality posts: 0 Private Messages lukekim91

1014x918 ain't bad resolution for a phone. must be your wobbly hands

just a lil man that loves to draw and look at people's drawings...

AdderXYU


quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU

I just got my All Is Calm yesterday. Wore it out tonight, and got a lot of compliments. Great design, Sam.

MiracleMax


quality posts: 0 Private Messages MiracleMax

I love my All is Calm shirt, and to the other female Wooters, no worries about the red bird being a "topography" issue. It hits me higher and more mid-chest, so it's not an issue at all. I know someone brought it up earlier as a concern, so I figured I'd let you know.

InitialSam


quality posts: 0 Private Messages InitialSam

Hey, Thanks for the love. I am going to post a good pic of All is Calm when it snowsthis weekend...(for effect)

It is cool because the tree seems to wrap around from behind and you don't really notice how it ends weird.

derekfilley


quality posts: 0 Private Messages derekfilley
sharplax45 wrote:Here's my All is Calm...Sorry about the quality, it's a camera phone



pretty cool shirt, how do you like the white?


Check out my blog:Here!

superspryte


quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Just got a shirt from my boyfriend. I'm obsessed with dragons so it was a perfect gift. It was supposed to be a Christmas gift but he stashed it somewhere different than the other things he got for me. Whoops.



PS - Vote for the red shirt in my sig. ^_~

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

klswoot


quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
superspryte wrote:Just got a shirt from my boyfriend. I'm obsessed with dragons so it was a perfect gift. It was supposed to be a Christmas gift but he stashed it somewhere different than the other things he got for me. Whoops.



PS - Vote for the red shirt in my sig. ^_~



It looks very pink in your photo. It's not quite so pink, is it?

superspryte


quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

klswoot wrote:It looks very pink in your photo. It's not quite so pink, is it?


No, not really. The shirt is the cream colored shirt, but the text is a pink-y...sand something. I fail at color description right now.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

eyeslikesugar


quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar
superspryte wrote:Just got a shirt from my boyfriend. I'm obsessed with dragons so it was a perfect gift. It was supposed to be a Christmas gift but he stashed it somewhere different than the other things he got for me. Whoops.



PS - Vote for the red shirt in my sig. ^_~



Wow.. is the text that hard to read IRL?

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

superspryte


quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

eyeslikesugar wrote:Wow.. is the text that hard to read IRL?



Yep. I was a bit shocked too. Still like it. ^_^

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

tgentry


quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

superspryte wrote:Yep. I was a bit shocked too. Still like it. ^_^



I was very sad about how the colors on the printing turned out. Not sure why the colors looked so different from the sale picture to the shirt. Some colors are just like that I guess. I'm thinking my blob shirt will come out a lot stronger. I'll post it up when I get mine.

superspryte


quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

tgentry wrote:I was very sad about how the colors on the printing turned out. Not sure why the colors looked so different from the sale picture to the shirt. Some colors are just like that I guess. I'm thinking my blob shirt will come out a lot stronger. I'll post it up when I get mine.


I was over it before I even got it. Seriously, it's awesome. It has a dragon, a cute dragon, therefore it is awesome. ^_^

Cute and scary, those are the best dragons. If they can be both, that wins. (this is coming from the girl that coos at greyhounds and chinchillas, but also snakes and tarantulas too).

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

tgentry


quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

superspryte wrote:I was over it before I even got it. Seriously, it's awesome. It has a dragon, a cute dragon, therefore it is awesome. ^_^

Cute and scary, those are the best dragons. If they can be both, that wins. (this is coming from the girl that coos at greyhounds and chinchillas, but also snakes and tarantulas too).



Well I'm glad someone still liked it and am very sorry to anyone who didn't. I wish I had done it with no highlights or shadows and made the text stand out more. Live and learn.

superspryte


quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

tgentry wrote:Well I'm glad someone still liked it and am very sorry to anyone who didn't. I wish I had done it with no highlights or shadows and made the text stand out more. Live and learn.


My boyfriend might not have bought it for me then. Maybe it was meant to be. ^_~

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

brizz


quality posts: 0 Private Messages brizz
tgentry wrote:I was very sad about how the colors on the printing turned out. Not sure why the colors looked so different from the sale picture to the shirt. Some colors are just like that I guess. I'm thinking my blob shirt will come out a lot stronger. I'll post it up when I get mine.



FWIW, the one i got for my daughter seemed much more pronounced....not sure why that might be...i'll try to remember to take a pic tomorrow...

superspryte


quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

brizz wrote:FWIW, the one i got for my daughter seemed much more pronounced....not sure why that might be...i'll try to remember to take a pic tomorrow...


Sounds good. It'll be interesting to compare. I'm guessing you got yours on the first day too?

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

lukekim91


quality posts: 0 Private Messages lukekim91

decomposition needs purchases!

its at the point of reckoning.

look at the pictures, then buy it!

also buy candy corn cannabalism, thats a cool shirt.

save them!

just a lil man that loves to draw and look at people's drawings...

jbedwar1


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbedwar1

superspryte


quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

lukekim91 wrote:decomposition needs purchases!

its at the point of reckoning.

look at the pictures, then buy it!

also buy candy corn cannabalism, thats a cool shirt.

save them!


I'll be posting mine today, both in the Derby forum and here. I hope it helps your cause instead of hindering. ^_^

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

superspryte


quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Take two.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

superspryte


quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator



Don't let the shirt go away. It's awesome; you want one.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

lukekim91


quality posts: 0 Private Messages lukekim91
superspryte wrote:I'll be posting mine today, both in the Derby forum and here. I hope it helps your cause instead of hindering. ^_^



ha ha thanks. almost.

it looks good on women.

just a lil man that loves to draw and look at people's drawings...

superspryte


quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

lukekim91 wrote:ha ha thanks. almost.

it looks good on women.


Sorry. :'(

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

cheesesandwich


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cheesesandwich

Don't forget to buy "A HOUND'S TOOTH" (click the link in my signature). It turned out really well. Very crisp and bold. Make a statement without saying a word you guys!

InitialSam


quality posts: 0 Private Messages InitialSam
superspryte wrote:

Don't let the shirt go away. It's awesome; you want one.



c'mon. model all is calm.

superspryte


quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

InitialSam wrote:c'mon. model all is calm.


Send me one and I will. Both of my woot shirts were gifts...like my sig suggests, I spend all my money on wine.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

eyeslikesugar


quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar

I am the ONLY one who loves this shirt


Those are all of my Sunday coupons on my head, (the rest are in a lunchbox) and the unicorn is covering up my messy nightstand.

Sorry so bad... just a quick pic, because no one's posted the coupon shirt yet. ;)

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

lukekim91


quality posts: 0 Private Messages lukekim91
superspryte wrote:Send me one and I will. Both of my woot shirts were gifts...like my sig suggests, I spend all my money on wine.



thats what i will be doing in a few years as well.... :D

thanks for the pics superspryte-now i gotta go design stuffs

just a lil man that loves to draw and look at people's drawings...

eyeslikesugar


quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar

My ugly mug killed the conversation. =(

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

brizz


quality posts: 0 Private Messages brizz
eyeslikesugar wrote:My ugly mug killed the conversation. =(



hardly. we're all too mesmerized by your pretty eyes to be able to post.

AdderXYU


quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
brizz wrote:hardly. we're all too mesmerized by your pretty eyes to be able to post.



pretty much. Though I'm also in the quandary of "cute girl makes bad shirt look good", and trying to wrap my head around it

eyeslikesugar


quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar
AdderXYU wrote:pretty much. Though I'm also in the quandary of "cute girl makes bad shirt look good", and trying to wrap my head around it



LIES!! l.o.l... but, thank you. =)

I do love the shirt. It its me to a T. =D

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009