darthv8r

quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r

Pucker in the Fog!!!!!!!! Yay Kenney!

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
darthv8r wrote:Pucker in the Fog!!!!!!!! Yay Kenney!

Really? Cool!

Bryan818

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bryan818

yay kenny! vote for me too... i had to resub and that vacuums

Please check it out

kenney9226

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kenney9226

75 votes is my all-time high of votes! I'm quite pleased by the reception of this entry, and thanks!

GO GO POCKET FISHMAN!!

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

I will not be happy if I need to wear a shirt with a stain on it!
I'll just get it a size larger, so I can only sleep in it.

Pucker and pocket fish are both in the fog?
The mailman is going to think I'm nuts , delivering two shirts in a row!

The fish I would wear out in the real world.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

Gumiho

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gumiho
darthv8r wrote:nicely done, GMV

Why thank you very much. And despite the fact that your narwhale makes me cringe a little and grab my chest, I enjoyed it more than enough to vote for it. Good luck!

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

I just voted for the pucker stain, and it went into the fog! Right around 100 votes right at this time.

allawayr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages allawayr
Josephus wrote:I just voted for the pucker stain, and it went into the fog! Right around 100 votes right at this time.

:D That's exciting!

kenney9226

Josephus wrote:I just voted for the pucker stain, and it went into the fog! Right around 100 votes right at this time.

Holy granola! 5th place on Saturday morning for ly coffee ring of terror!

This is cooler than when "E Plurbis Pucker" got rejected, that's for sure. Thanks to each and every one of you who have clicked on the "I'd Want One
button.

Have fun outside today, folks, 'cuz tomorrow's supposed to be cold and rainy and windy.

SkekTek

kenney9226 wrote:Holy granola! 5th place on Saturday morning for ly coffee ring of terror!

This is cooler than when "E Plurbis Pucker" got rejected, that's for sure. Thanks to each and every one of you who have clicked on the "I'd Want One
button.

Have fun outside today, folks, 'cuz tomorrow's supposed to be cold and rainy and windy.

I pulled the trigger twice for the pucker! Kenney, it was pretty sweet that v8r, me and you were all in the fog a good long time together. It's like the rejects took control of the contest!

kenney9226

SkekTek wrote:I pulled the trigger twice for the pucker! Kenney, it was pretty sweet that v8r, me and you were all in the fog a good long time together. It's like the rejects took control of the contest!

Yeah, except as you know, we're not "rejects," just "electorally challenged." And it was really cool that the silent last posting triumvirate were in the fog for a while. That can never be taken away.

And your fish really struck a chord. It looks like it's comfortably in the top position. Awesome, man!

SkekTek

kenney9226 wrote:Yeah, except as you know, we're not "rejects," just "electorally challenged." And it was really cool that the silent last posting triumvirate were in the fog for a while. That can never be taken away.

And your fish really struck a chord. It looks like it's comfortably in the top position. Awesome, man!

Of course, now I'm a bundle of freaking nerves... I'm expecting the inevitable slide that may not come, but I can't turn off my brain about it.

Who knows, the Lego man may get booted for copyright and then you're back in!

kenney9226

SkekTek wrote:Of course, now I'm a bundle of freaking nerves... I'm expecting the inevitable slide that may not come, but I can't turn off my brain about it.

Who knows, the Lego man may get booted for copyright and then you're back in!

Dude, your mouth redesign from the O to the upside down U did it! I hope your family understands that you just have to check your entry every couple hours to make sure it's really still there.

I hope there's a woot I need in the upcoming days so tkenney9226 has the opportunity to further your cause.

The lovely Mrs' kenney9226 really likes your fish in the pocket, too, and will totally make me stay up late to buy one. If anything, the woman's shirt ought to look more realistic, I think...

SkekTek

kenney9226 wrote:Dude, your mouth redesign from the O to the upside down U did it! I hope your family understands that you just have to check your entry every couple hours to make sure it's really still there.

I hope there's a woot I need in the upcoming days so tkenney9226 has the opportunity to further your cause.

The lovely Mrs' kenney9226 really likes your fish in the pocket, too, and will totally make me stay up late to buy one. If anything, the woman's shirt ought to look more realistic, I think...

Thanks, dude. I think that even if it doesn;t make top 3 (not gonna happen, right?
), they have GOT to have it on best losers part 2...

allawayr

kenney9226 wrote:Dude, your mouth redesign from the O to the upside down U did it! I hope your family understands that you just have to check your entry every couple hours to make sure it's really still there.

Kenney's back in the fog!

SkekTek

allawayr wrote:Kenney's back in the fog!

yep! he's surging!

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Need????? What does need have to do with it?????
Heck even namewasbad bought a shirt so she could vote!
What was wrong with the 2 cent screwdrivers this week?
What was wrong with today's shirt????

There is a Mrs, Kenny???? She needs an account! My husband has one. He doesn't know the name or the password, but he has one.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

kenney9226

dontwantaname wrote:Need????? What does need have to do with it?????
Heck even namewasbad bought a shirt so she could vote!
What was wrong with the 2 cent screwdrivers this week?
What was wrong with today's shirt????

There is a Mrs, Kenny???? She needs an account! My husband has one. He doesn't know the name or the password, but he has one.

Ah, I woke up too late for the 2-cent screwdrivers. That would have been my first sellout woot.

Part of me feels it's wrong to have several "ghost accounts" to manipulate the voting. I'll probably not do that. I still need to become better than everyone else by buying one more woot as myself!

The lovely Mrs. kenney9226 tolerates my woot addiction, saying there's other much worse things to be hooked on.

I am torn. On one hand, it's great to be in the fog with v8r and SkekTek, but it's sad it was at the expense of one gradient, one spying cat, and one otherwise awesome image.

It's a long way until next Thursday, so we'll see what happens.

allawayr

kenney9226 wrote:Ah, I woke up too late for the 2-cent screwdrivers. That would have been my first sellout woot.

Part of me feels it's wrong to have several "ghost accounts" to manipulate the voting. I'll probably not do that. I still need to become better than everyone else by buying one more woot as myself!

The lovely Mrs. kenney9226 tolerates my woot addiction, saying there's other much worse things to be hooked on.

I am torn. On one hand, it's great to be in the fog with v8r and SkekTek, but it's sad it was at the expense of one gradient, one spying cat, and one otherwise awesome image.

Well said. You're very modest =P

Josephus

Please vote for the Tank Shirt

kenney9226

Josephus wrote:Please vote for the Tank Shirt

"I got run over by a TANK and lived to tell about it!"

I like it!

SkekTek

kenney9226 wrote:I am torn. On one hand, it's great to be in the fog with v8r and SkekTek, but it's sad it was at the expense of one gradient, one spying cat, and one otherwise awesome image.

Yes, it's a long way... Most of the rejections have really good reasons, though, and I'd really like it to be a contest of creativity, not of who can scam images off the web and posterize it on a t-shirt.

That said, there are a lot of cool shirt designs, so it's a tough week.

stlwooter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stlwooter

no time these days for much of anything, but I'd love to see a Dear John note pinned to the back of a shirt.

Dear John,

You have always been like a brother to me. I am sorry that I was not able to tell you to your face, and this probably hurts me more than it hurts you. I hope we can still be friends.

Make it look realistic with shadows and little darkenings near the pins to simulate blood under the shirt.

I'd vote for that.

stlwooter

gosh, I haven't been on in so long, I double posted!

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Hi, Stl. How's Mrs. Stl?

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

SkekTek

stlwooter wrote:gosh, I haven't been on in so long, I double posted!

That's for sure! Haven't seen you here in weeks...

shan24

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shan24

SkekTek

shan24 wrote:

Uh, that anatomy student is cheating, professor...

Nice!

stlwooter

shan24 wrote:

I like it.

stlwooter

pooflady wrote:Hi, Stl. How's Mrs. Stl?

She's good. In philly right now. I'm just working hard. We go to London next week, though. That'll be nice.

Josephus

shan24 wrote:

that is excellent. it's an awfully small shirt, though. ;^)

kenney9226

Will somebody tell me when I reach the point of "marketing" my entry too much so as my incessant pleas of "vote for me!" backfire and cause people to summarily remove their votes?

Because I don't want to shove my awesome, creative, thoughtful, tasteful, superior, winning, humble yet confident, unique, lovely, masculine yet sensitive, mainstream yet subversive, apolitical, pandemic, artsy, American, inspiring, beautiful entry down people's throats to that extent!

Just let me know...

shan24

Josephus wrote:that is excellent. it's an awfully small shirt, though. ;^)

Thanks Joe Yes it seems it would fit a child's doll, doesn't it. Well see, then the child can learn human anatomy while they play. They'll know more than the "eyes, ears, mouth, and nose" crowd. ha ha

Actually I was going to work on this design 2 nights ago instead of last night, but I was just too tired to mess with it and I talked myself out of it. Now I wish I had done it earlier!

namewasbad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages namewasbad
kenney9226 wrote:Ah, I woke up too late for the 2-cent screwdrivers. That would have been my first sellout woot.

As you can see by the date, this account wasn't made up to vote for shirts!
Lots of people had more than one to get crap.

Give your wife an account!

SkekTek

shan24 wrote:Thanks Joe Yes it seems it would fit a child's doll, doesn't it. Well see, then the child can learn human anatomy while they play. They'll know more than the "eyes, ears, mouth, and nose" crowd. ha ha

Actually I was going to work on this design 2 nights ago instead of last night, but I was just too tired to mess with it and I talked myself out of it. Now I wish I had done it earlier!

Shan, you're gonna be kicking yourself, since you're hauling in the votes! I think it has a shot of fogness by Thursday. That and the red candle in a box design.

shan24

SkekTek wrote:Shan, you're gonna be kicking yourself, since you're hauling in the votes! I think it has a shot of fogness by Thursday. That and the red candle in a box design.

I know it! I can't really regret it though, I've been sick and I needed the sleep. I just can't believe how fast this entry is gaining votes, it's unreal. I just love the little fish though, I can't wait to see how it's going to look on the shirt.

SkekTek

shan24 wrote:I know it! I can't really regret it though, I've been sick and I needed the sleep. I just can't believe how fast this entry is gaining votes, it's unreal. I just love the little fish though, I can't wait to see how it's going to look on the shirt.

Yeah, it's almost doubling everyone else's vote quota (unreal). And I'm not exactly sure why... unless everyone that voted for existing entries is now voting for that.

Good luck! (but not too much )

Patchitect

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Patchitect

Kay.. Nightly pandering for votes...

I'm a love, I'm a tease
I'm a goddess on my knees
When you hurt, when you suffer
I'm your angel undercover..

You look like an angel
Walk like an angel
Talk like an angel
But I got wise
You're the devil in disguise
Oh yes you are
The devil in disguise

Vote em both into the fog, and get the matching set...

darthv8r

quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r
shan24 wrote:I know it! I can't really regret it though, I've been sick and I needed the sleep. I just can't believe how fast this entry is gaining votes, it's unreal. I just love the little fish though, I can't wait to see how it's going to look on the shirt.

Ha! Man shan congrats on the fog, you rocketed up there! great work!

SkekTek

darthv8r wrote:Ha! Man shan congrats on the fog, you rocketed up there! great work!

V8r, get your arse back in the fog! I'd so much rather get a narwhal than a fake hoodie.