kenney9226


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kenney9226
SkekTek wrote:V8r, get your arse back in the fog! I'd so much rather get a narwhal than a fake hoodie.



me too. the secret club pictures were the greatest added touch.

and a top post bonus picture!!

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
kenney9226 wrote:
me too. the secret club pictures were the greatest added touch.

and a top post bonus picture!!



Oh... my... God... that's hooting hilarious! How does one do this for their own fish designs???

darthv8r


quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r
SkekTek wrote:Oh... my... God... that's hooting hilarious! How does one do this for their own fish designs???


consider it done. Give me a while, maybe I can have a coffe stain club as well?

kenney9226


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kenney9226
SkekTek wrote:Oh... my... God... that's hooting hilarious! How does one do this for their own fish designs???



I am sure if we were able to see the coffee-stained pucker in real life situations, such as on these fine people seen above, there would be no contest and the derby would just be over now with me declared absolute winner for all time, you know, to see how handy a shirt like that would actually be

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

kenney9226


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kenney9226

Thanks to a certain dark lord, secret societies are popping up with great frequency:



Thanks for your consideration and vote if you like it.

Please give Darthv8r a vote for being such a nice guy, too:


Together, we can rule the galaxy!

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

No doubt!



v8r is a genius.

kenney9226


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kenney9226
SkekTek wrote:No doubt!



v8r is a genius.



AND he has different members in each secret society!!

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
kenney9226 wrote:AND he has different members in each secret society!!


You see, there are hordes waiting for these designs, and we can't let them down.

kenney9226


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kenney9226
SkekTek wrote:You see, there are hordes waiting for these designs, and we can't let them down.



By doing this, V8r has really shown the true woot spirit. Himself right outside the fog, he helps a fellow wooter by creating awesome sales pitches for two other competitors.

He should get his design printed just for being so cool.

last psot

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
kenney9226 wrote:By doing this, V8r has really shown the true woot spirit. Himself right outside the fog, he helps a fellow wooter by creating awesome sales pitches for two other competitors.

He should get his design printed just for being so cool.

last psot


Actually, I feel ...really... guilty. But because of this, he's building up serious karma points, and I have a reserve of woot voters my wife can (and have) throw(n) at your two designs.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
kenney9226 wrote:
me too. the secret club pictures were the greatest added touch.

and a top post bonus picture!!



WAIT A MINUTE!!! Is the top left Zach Braff? Talk about a Hollywood sponsorship deal!!!

kenney9226


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kenney9226
SkekTek wrote:WAIT A MINUTE!!! Is the top left Zach Braff? Talk about a Hollywood sponsorship deal!!!



Well, if V8r gave us a more famous celebrity endorsement, that'd have been too much.

wait, I just noticed that I have MARGE SIMPSON in mine... But Braff trumps Marge...

I got a meeting in 12 minutes.

rats!

darthv8r


quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r
SkekTek wrote:Actually, I feel ...really... guilty. But because of this, he's building up serious karma points, and I have a reserve of woot voters my wife can (and have) throw(n) at your two designs.


Ha! no way brotha! Your shirt is truly phenomenal! Shan's is greatly executed as well, and I have been waiting for a pucker T since the beginning! Plus Edgar's this week is amazing! I know I will be buying two this weekend, maybe three if someone can get in there!

glad ya'll like your fan club, they were glad to model for ya'll

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
darthv8r wrote:Ha! no way brotha! Your shirt is truly phenomenal! Shan's is greatly executed as well, and I have been waiting for a pucker T since the beginning! Plus Edgar's this week is amazing! I know I will be buying two this weekend, maybe three if someone can get in there!

glad ya'll like your fan club, they were glad to model for ya'll



Woot should have a spirit award... and give it to ya! Too bad Marge has those bags of groceries, or you could have put my shirt on her too. Anyways, I got class in 20 minutes (does that make me classless now? Off I go.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Just wondering....if a kid shows up for a test wearing your shirt....do they get extra credit?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

kenney9226


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kenney9226
darthv8r wrote:Ha! no way brotha! Your shirt is truly phenomenal! Shan's is greatly executed as well, and I have been waiting for a pucker T since the beginning! Plus Edgar's this week is amazing! I know I will be buying two this weekend, maybe three if someone can get in there!

glad ya'll like your fan club, they were glad to model for ya'll



yes, Darth, thank you, thank you, and a third thank you for making me a secret society.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
dontwantaname wrote:Just wondering....if a kid shows up for a test wearing your shirt....do they get extra credit?





You know, if it wins (that whole cart/horse thing), that's gonna be the weirdest thing. You know, in NYC, walking down the street, and some dude will be sporting my art. Surreal. And why these contests are unique from things like music and traditional art (you might hear someone humming your tune, but you'll SEE someone wearing your T).

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
SkekTek wrote:

You know, if it wins (that whole cart/horse thing), that's gonna be the weirdest thing. You know, in NYC, walking down the street, and some dude will be sporting my art. Surreal. And why these contests are unique from things like music and traditional art (you might hear someone humming your tune, but you'll SEE someone wearing your T).



And if one of your students does show up wearing your shirt, would you tell them it's your shirt, thus blowing your cover?



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
pooflady wrote:And if one of your students does show up wearing your shirt, would you tell them it's your shirt, thus blowing your cover?



Some of them already know- I tend to peek at shirtderbystats before and after class lately

kenney9226


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kenney9226
SkekTek wrote:Some of them already know- I tend to peek at shirtderbystats before and after class lately



I'm sorry, but children, cover your eyes...

Who is jimiyo and what have I done to him to inspire such a harsh comment?

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
kenney9226 wrote:I'm sorry, but children, cover your eyes...

Who is jimiyo and what have I done to him to inspire such a harsh comment?



Maybe I missed it. I got the snyde comment on your shirt about making it in 2 hours... not really a harsh comment as attempting to sell his website and own design.

I'd shrug it off as something from a designer not getting the love from the crowd.

2005vette


quality posts: 0 Private Messages 2005vette

Falling Apart: (Redux)


Vote. PLEASE!!!!

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
2005vette wrote:Falling Apart: (Redux)


Vote. PLEASE!!!!



OK

kenney9226


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kenney9226
SkekTek wrote:Maybe I missed it. I got the snyde comment on your shirt about making it in 2 hours... not really a harsh comment as attempting to sell his website and own design.

I'd shrug it off as something from a designer not getting the love from the crowd.



yes. An hour later I regretted posting it. Truth is, I actually made the pucker in about 10 minutes! I have a bundle of source material...

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
kenney9226 wrote:yes. An hour later I regretted posting it. Truth is, I actually made the pucker in about 10 minutes! I have a bundle of source material...



The prodigal lip-producer returns! I'd not sweat it. Dude just entered a LOLCat from a pre-existing picture (the one he posted in your comments, btw). Wonder how long it'll take before it gets rejecterated.

kenney9226


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kenney9226
SkekTek wrote:The prodigal lip-producer returns! I'd not sweat it. Dude just entered a LOLCat from a pre-existing picture (the one he posted in your comments, btw). Wonder how long it'll take before it gets rejecterated.



I'm totally hitting the proverbial sack. My entry comment section has been hijacked, which I suppose could be taken ina nice way.

last psot.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
kenney9226 wrote:I'm totally hitting the proverbial sack. My entry comment section has been hijacked, which I suppose could be taken ina nice way.

last psot.



Ouch. I'm out of the hotness...
EDIT: And the weird thing is that they're not even talking abut you, but a battle between two other people...

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

You guys are being so awesome this week. Okay I did vote some the other night. . . *sigh* I'll go look at the derby again. AND I'll make sure Orc gets time to too.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

kenney9226


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kenney9226
KtCallista wrote:You guys are being so awesome this week. Okay I did vote some the other night. . . *sigh* I'll go look at the derby again. AND I'll make sure Orc gets time to too.



We're being so awesome just "this week"? Certainly you can agree that SkekTek and V8r are awesome all the time..

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
kenney9226 wrote:We're being so awesome just "this week"? Certainly you can agree that SkekTek and V8r are awesome all the time..



Touche.

shan24


quality posts: 3 Private Messages shan24

Hey Skek, I responded to your very nice comment over on shirtderbystats. Thanks!

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
shan24 wrote:Hey Skek, I responded to your very nice comment over on shirtderbystats. Thanks!



I meant every word, too. Still do. I'm ahead, but your design doesn't show signs of slowing, so it'll be close. I hope you are first or second of the ones in the fog now.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Come on people, vote the Edgar back into the fog!

There must be some way to do it without knocking out anything!


WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

superspryte


quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

dontwantaname wrote:Come on people, vote the Edgar back into the fog!

There must be some way to do it without knocking out anything!


Yeah right. ^_~

*sigh*

I wish I could've placed 10th this time. It would've been a nice little bauble to have after all the crazy. Twenty votes. Bah. T_T;

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

superspryte


quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

kenney9226 wrote:I'm totally hitting the proverbial sack. My entry comment section has been hijacked, which I suppose could be taken ina nice way.

last psot.


A few of them got all weird. Sorry I was part of the icky in yours. If you saw he later made a name to be my doppleganger. That was unique. Anyway, my entry thread is so insane I can't even load it properly anymore. It takes longer to load than the main derby page. >_<;

PS - I voted for the pucker as soon as I saw it, not because of the pucker but because I really liked this one. I'd have been even more all over it if it hadn't been a circle in the center of the chest, but I still liked it. ^_^

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

kenney9226


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kenney9226
superspryte wrote:

PS - I voted for the pucker as soon as I saw it...because I really liked this one.



Thank you, those type of votes are my favorite!

I'm just happy nobody bothered to google pictures of "coffee ring stains" this week!

For what it's worth, I think you got in a "Roger Clemens" corner this week. No matter what you said, people interpreted it in the way they already wanted to believe.

56 more minutes 'till we can all think of something new!

superspryte


quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

kenney9226 wrote:Thank you, those type of votes are my favorite!

I'm just happy nobody bothered to google pictures of "coffee ring stains" this week!

For what it's worth, I think you got in a "Roger Clemens" corner this week. No matter what you said, people interpreted it in the way they already wanted to believe.

56 more minutes 'till we can all think of something new!




Totally. ^_~

Oh, but they did. We saw your source image. You dirty cheater! XD

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

kenney9226


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kenney9226
superspryte wrote: You dirty cheater! XD





I was this close ------><------- to entering another as an off-centered kool-aid stain, just to see if I could press my luck!

superspryte


quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

kenney9226 wrote:

I was this close ------><------- to entering another as an off-centered kool-aid stain, just to see if I could press my luck!


Actually that probably would've been fun, *giggles* tee-hees!.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2