Schrobblehead

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead

Click for large version

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

1959: The year the music died.

I saw a preview for the summer blockbuster today: Kung Fu Panda, starring Jack Black as the voice of the Panda.

KtCallista

quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista

Hi guys! I am actually voting in the derby this week. Lots of neat stuff, lots of mediocre stuff, still fun. Could be a spendy weekend. Got to wear my Springatron shirt around town yesterday. I got lots of comments.

Anyway, I have no ideas. I confessed the year of my birth in the cyberpub. It's sad how much I associate to the different years. AND how many designers are so young! Shan was born the same year as my first fiance. So much, so much. . .

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

Josephus

As suggested first in 1959, a Dyson sphere, under construction...

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
KtCallista wrote:Hi guys! I am actually voting in the derby this week. Lots of neat stuff, lots of mediocre stuff, still fun. Could be a spendy weekend. Got to wear my Springatron shirt around town yesterday. I got lots of comments.

Anyway, I have no ideas. I confessed the year of my birth in the cyberpub. It's sad how much I associate to the different years. AND how many designers are so young! Shan was born the same year as my first fiance. So much, so much. . .

It's pretty funny how many are mid-80's... I'm just pleased that an old fart like me has stuck around in the fog and (so far) has held off Thriller and some Cho designs. Although I think that I'll be firmly 4th or 5th since I think Zelda, the duck, and the genome are gonna be 1-2-3

shan24

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shan24
KtCallista wrote:Anyway, I have no ideas. I confessed the year of my birth in the cyberpub. It's sad how much I associate to the different years. AND how many designers are so young! Shan was born the same year as my first fiance. So much, so much. . .

Uh oh, is that a good thing or a bad thing? Well not much I can do about it now, heh. So you're 8 years younger than me? I'll have you all know that last night people were telling me that I could pass for 26 easily. Hmmm now that I typed that out it seems kinda weird

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

SkekTek wrote:It's pretty funny how many are mid-80's... I'm just pleased that an old fart like me has stuck around in the fog and (so far) has held off Thriller and some Cho designs. Although I think that I'll be firmly 4th or 5th since I think Zelda, the duck, and the genome are gonna be 1-2-3

Old? I was in HS when you were born!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

KtCallista

shan24 wrote:Uh oh, is that a good thing or a bad thing? Well not much I can do about it now, heh. So you're 8 years younger than me? I'll have you all know that last night people were telling me that I could pass for 26 easily. Hmmm now that I typed that out it seems kinda weird

It's not a bad thing. I always related more to those a decade or more older than me, than those just a few years younger. On the internet you are only as old as you sound.

SkekTek

dontwantaname wrote:Old? I was in HS when you were born!

Hey, I'm just saying some of us are on the long end of the age bell curve... But considering that I'm one of the older designers (is Jos the oldest?)... I'm holding off a bunch of 80's designs at the moment (yay me!).

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

KtCallista wrote:It's not a bad thing. I always related more to those a decade or more older than me, than those just a few years younger. On the internet you are only as old as you sound.

Hopefully the emoticons (and photos) are what make me obviously young and not my writing style. ^_~

You're not alone in that, I also relate to those older than me. Most of my friends are in their 30s (which isn't that much older than me) or older. Perhaps it's something about college age and just after not being over the booze thing. I was over booze before I was legally allowed to drink it. Dunno. Also, when talking about generations X and Y, Baby Boomers, etc, I'm on the cusp so I say I'm generation X. I show far more traits of that generation, the only real exception being my ability with puters. Yay for studying generational differences in the MSU Interior Design program.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

SkekTek

KtCallista wrote:It's not a bad thing. I always related more to those a decade or more older than me, than those just a few years younger. On the internet you are only as old as you sound.

I must be 12 then...

SkekTek

For those people who like unique guitars, check this out

kenney9226

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kenney9226

thank you and have a great weekend!

jbedwar1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbedwar1
kenney9226 wrote:

thank you and have a great weekend!

hadn't been to this part of the forums in a while.

SkekTek

Pimping my painful entry into this derby.

jimiyo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jimiyo

hey guys, im pushing the vote, over here in this thread.

giving out a free shirt for the 50th post

no vote necessary

http://shirt.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=2174444&PageIndex=1&ReplyCount=2#post2174470

SkekTek

jimiyo wrote:hey guys, im pushing the vote, over here in this thread.

giving out a free shirt for the 50th post

no vote necessary

http://shirt.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=2174444&PageIndex=1&ReplyCount=2#post2174470

Dude, your little shirt guys reminded me of this:

SkekTek

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Fascinating

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

kenney9226

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!

SkekTek

kenney9226 wrote:

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!

Where's the pucker?!?!??!

OM_G!!!

kenney9226

I slaved away for hundreds of seconds on this one to get the colors just right!

Thank you and have a great weekend!

FenStar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar

I think it is fairly self explanatory. when you have to recite the alphabet backwards just look down at you shirt.

Still single, can't imagine why.

SkekTek

FenStar wrote:
I think it is fairly self explanatory. when you have to recite the alphabet backwards just look down at you shirt.

Too bad it isn't a bit higher. If you have a real beer belly, the bottom row is probably hidden on the other end of the "curve"...

Nice idea!

Josephus

Let's all admit we'd live in Suessville if we could!

FenStar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
Josephus wrote:Let's all admit we'd live in Suessville if we could!

I thought you could only use each letter once?

Still single, can't imagine why.

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

C'mon and vote. You know you think Q (Queen) is hotttt. ^_~

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

superspryte wrote:

C'mon and vote. You know you think Q (Queen) is hotttt. ^_~

K looks like Zilla.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

dontwantaname wrote:K looks like Zilla.

In the planning phases and without the 'stache he looked like Bill Clinton too. And now he looks like my friend Mike. I call them Ace, King, Jack, and Queen, actually. ^_~

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

superspryte wrote:In the planning phases and without the 'stache he looked like Bill Clinton too. And now he looks like my friend Mike. I call them Ace, King, Jack, and Queen, actually. ^_~

I don't know if you know Zilla, our resident bad boy!
I realized that the only picture posted of him isn't quite safe to post, so I'll PM it to you.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

kenney9226

Please seriously consider this pucker revolution. You don't want them to track you down and impale you!!

Thank you and have a super weekend!

SkekTek

PLEASE VOTE!

Called Che Guevarroach- Insect Revolutionary. Roaches will inherit the earth!

kenney9226

kenney9226

THank you for your support!

KtCallista

Wow people still enter the derby.. . hmmmm

Iambusyeating

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iambusyeating

Clicky to vote.

Josephus

vote for my shirts, please?

JoeDeeDee

quality posts: 1 Private Messages JoeDeeDee

Any votes are much appreciated! Thanks!

SkekTek

JoeDeeDee wrote:Any votes are much appreciated! Thanks!

I hope you do well with your #1 shirt! I hope one geek shirt makes top 10. Though I'm bitter that my imaginary day shirt got rejected because "It's imaginary day" wasn't considered a slogan... sigh.

JoeDeeDee

quality posts: 1 Private Messages JoeDeeDee
SkekTek wrote:I hope you do well with your #1 shirt! I hope one geek shirt makes top 10. Though I'm bitter that my imaginary day shirt got rejected because "It's imaginary day" wasn't considered a slogan... sigh.

Thanks! I guess I was lucky that it happened to be in "slogan" form.