jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko

If anyone prefers, I submitted a version on brown... but please vote for both if you like both

Vote!

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

I've been working real hard. Yeah. That's it. That's why I'm not posting. Or doing anything webby. Sure. But I did do this- Commodore Capybara

I think it's my first design on olive!

kenney9226

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kenney9226

kenney9226

kenney9226

jasneko

SkekTek wrote:I've been working real hard. Yeah. That's it. That's why I'm not posting. Or doing anything webby. Sure. But I did do this- Commodore Capybara

I think it's my first design on olive!

Really nice skek - very clean and polished. I could easily imagine it as the logo/mascot for some place or product.

Vote!

kenney9226

jasneko

Internet meme mashup...

Please vote if you find it amusing

Vote!

SkekTek

Not the best theme. But I think I totally nailed it.

Star wars domo HATES double rainbow.

jasneko

Nice one Skek! I feel like your designs have reached a new quality level lately.

I submitted a simpler version (hopefully with more general appeal)... please vote if it amuses you

Vote!

SkekTek

jasneko wrote:Nice one Skek! I feel like your designs have reached a new quality level lately.

I submitted a simpler version (hopefully with more general appeal)... please vote if it amuses you

Thanks Jas! I've taken some time off, so I'm really doing these for myself now. So I've not subbed as much but I take more time on the little things for the ones I get to do.

Love your cats! They're getting funnier and funnier.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

SkekTek wrote:Thanks Jas! I've taken some time off, so I'm really doing these for myself now. So I've not subbed as much but I take more time on the little things for the ones I get to do.

Sure

Spend your time on the real stuff.

Life

Family

Work

Forget about us.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

SkekTek

dontwantaname wrote:Sure

Spend your time on the real stuff.

Life

Family

Work

Forget about us.

I never forget about you guys... I'm just so damned busy...

jasneko

SkekTek wrote:Thanks Jas! I've taken some time off, so I'm really doing these for myself now. So I've not subbed as much but I take more time on the little things for the ones I get to do.

Well doing it for yourself works! The capybara especially was really good!

Haha glad you think the cats are getting funnier!=) A lot of people keep complaining about cats lately, but it's not some ploy on my part - I like cats (and a lot of animals) in real life!

Anyway, if anyone is interested, I now have my first print outside woot!:D It was from the flora derby, they must have seen it somehow because they recently contacted me about it, and it's selling today! Pretty exciting On red.
Available for 24 hours only, at RIPT Apparel:

Vote!

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
jasneko wrote:Well doing it for yourself works! The capybara especially was really good!

Haha glad you think the cats are getting funnier!=) A lot of people keep complaining about cats lately, but it's not some ploy on my part - I like cats (and a lot of animals) in real life!

Anyway, if anyone is interested, I now have my first print outside woot!:D It was from the flora derby, they must have seen it somehow because they recently contacted me about it, and it's selling today! Pretty exciting On red.

Congratulations, Jasenko. Pretty neat when THEY contact YOU.

jasneko

pooflady wrote:Congratulations, Jasenko. Pretty neat when THEY contact YOU.

Thank you poof!
Definitely pretty neat when they are doing the contacting, I was quite happy about that. And makes the answer to 'which design to which site?' much easier!

Vote!

SkekTek

jasneko wrote:Well doing it for yourself works! The capybara especially was really good!

otterific! I get emails from RIPT all the time... they're a good company, and I'm very jealous but glad you got tabbed: your stuff is really good.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Nice! I got one!
Hope the site is safe.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

SkekTek

dontwantaname wrote:Nice! I got one!
Hope the site is safe.

It should be. RIPT is a pretty well run site.

On a side note, one of my older HM's was subbed to Threadless, since I think it'll do well there:

Hopefully it'll be up for votes soon!

jasneko

Thanks Skek nice you can be both glad while being jealous! I know what you mean though.

dontwantaname wrote:Nice! I got one!
Hope the site is safe.

Sweet, thanks dontwantaname! I sure hope so too! I think they have a good reputation though I haven't ordered from there until now.

Skek - hope your cookie design does well at threadless! I gotta make an account over there sometime.

Vote!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

jasneko wrote:Thanks Skek nice you can be both glad while being jealous! I know what you mean though.

Sweet, thanks dontwantaname! I sure hope so too! I think they have a good reputation though I haven't ordered from there until now.

Skek - hope your cookie design does well at threadless! I gotta make an account over there sometime.

You have a few that I would love to get, that didn't win.
I got one of your winners, but it wasn't my favorite.(although nothing wrong with it)

I like tree shirts, so this was a good one I can wear!

You have had at least one I would love to buy and a few others I would get if they won.
But I'm old for this! The nurse in the doctor's office asked my mom if I was "the one with the tee shirt" last year.
I need some grown up women shirts.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Hey Skek, I have discovered something.
Whenever I'm nervous I pick my Cheese Barron shirt to wear! I like having Splinter with me.

Someone in the dog park thought it was odd I had a rat on my shirt. Then I told them it was my rat and they were very impressed!

I might have to order more.

This over ordering of shirts is YOUR fault. It all started after the goldfish shirt!

So if you want to add Shirt Therapist to your resume you can use me as a reference!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

jasneko

dontwantaname wrote:You have a few that I would love to get, that didn't win.
I got one of your winners, but it wasn't my favorite.(although nothing wrong with it)

I like tree shirts, so this was a good one I can wear!

You have had at least one I would love to buy and a few others I would get if they won.
But I'm old for this! The nurse in the doctor's office asked my mom if I was "the one with the tee shirt" last year.
I need some grown up women shirts.

Aw well that's nice to hear! If you remember any, I'd love to know! (I think you really liked City Living on red? Any others you remember?)

Which winner did you get?

I hear you - none of my own personal favorites of my designs have won here. I do like the autumn one though, so was happy it got noticed... hopefully it prints well!

Hehe that's pretty funny about 'the one with the tee shirt'. One of my friends who is a year younger than me said 'he's too old to wear graphic t-shirts'... uh oh!

Vote!

jasneko

Not a fan of halloween themes... neither are black cats!

Vote!

yigzat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yigzat

Would welcome votes and comments...

SkekTek

dontwantaname wrote:Hey Skek, I have discovered something.
Whenever I'm nervous I pick my Cheese Barron shirt to wear! I like having Splinter with me.

Someone in the dog park thought it was odd I had a rat on my shirt. Then I told them it was my rat and they were very impressed!

I might have to order more.

This over ordering of shirts is YOUR fault. It all started after the goldfish shirt!

So if you want to add Shirt Therapist to your resume you can use me as a reference!

Good deal!

Actually, you're probably the only one with that shirt, so consider it an exclusive!

Can't make a lot of money selling shirts to one person, but it sure is nice to be able to give you a little piece of Splinter that you can keep with you.

sTyLeS

quality posts: 9 Private Messages sTyLeS

Ok, first time pimping my shirts over in this thread.
I have a candy corn origins shirt:

And just recently added this Autumn-y one too:

If you look in my sig I also have a pun shirt on "Happy Hollow Weenie". Vote for that one too if you want, I was just being silly.

jasneko

New Derby! Phobias.

Heliophobia

Dessertophobia

Vote!

sTyLeS

quality posts: 9 Private Messages sTyLeS

Alright, current Phobias derby.
Mine is titled "Center of Attention" and features a Weeble Wobble who has Gymnophobia and Gelotophobia. Vote away!

kenney9226

My personal phobia is that this is the worst Pucker entry ever!

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
sTyLeS wrote:Alright, current Phobias derby.
Mine is titled "Center of Attention" and features a Weeble Wobble who has Gymnophobia and Gelotophobia.

he's afraid of italian ice cream?

jasneko

Black Ailurophobia

Vote!

SkekTek

A creepy entry- one of my better ones:

jasneko

New Derby - Fall Colors.
Swirl