princessproton

quality posts: 0 Private Messages princessproton
snarkygal wrote:Your site doesn't display vote stats anymore? or all the entries????

Under the "Current Derby" tab there are links to the top 10 with estimated vote totals (here) and all the entries (here). Is that what you were looking for?

USE YOUR BRAIN. There are zombies that go without.

InitialSam

quality posts: 0 Private Messages InitialSam
fablefire wrote:...aaaaand I'm back. Too much work this weekend... gaaahh...

First and foremost, thanks to everyone who has supported Say No To Scurvy! I appreciate it. =D

Second! To those concerned voters who are worried about the rejectorator bat: My feeling on this is that if it's not broken, don't fix it. The entry has been fogged since Friday, I've seen entries rejected already, and I've even seen woot mods in the forums. If it was in serious danger from rejection, my guess is it would've been taken down already. Yes, I realize it could go the way of "All Your Treats" like last week, but I am not a woot-god mind reader and I've already sacrificed a goat a few thread pages back. I'm going to wait it out.

Third! To those who are too cool for Pirate Orange scurvy school! I like pirates. I like orange juice. I like the marriage of cute and morbid. I've also complied with 2 of the derby requirements: "Show us a design that examines the relationship between food and health... ...or at least includes some cute cartoon fruit characters." Lawl...

If it's not your thing, vote for these awesome shirts:

Eating Healthy
Powered By Cheese
Sugar BSOD
A Healthy Robot Diet
For The Discerning Palate.
The Cake Is A Liar
Ham-Burger
One Bad Egg
Who's At The Top Of The Food Chain
A Healthy Heart
Super Happy Fun Carrot Cone - Yum!
What won't hurt you will make you stronger
Apple A Day

you rule!

itsoinky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages itsoinky

the style of this one reminds me a lot of the 'kid robot' store... anyone else know what im talking about? =P

cute stuff. gmv

AlexIAm

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AlexIAm

Since I don't have an entry this week had to put my energy toward some entries that need some love... all currently under 100 votes...

ground pepper – don't know quite why, maybe the absurdity, but I love this shirt
may contain peanuts – I want to wear this one on an airplane so badly
cave painting – is that a centaur in the upper right?
zombie survey – great take off of zagat guides
andy's breakfast – subtle Warhol reference... took me a minute

>insert funny quote here<

shinratype26

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shinratype26
InitialSam wrote:you rule!

I like this post. Short, sincere, and best of all- positive!

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
AttilaTheMom wrote:A lot of places were confused about when the daylight savings time change is supposed to happen this year. Correct answer: not until next weekend.

In the meantime, even my work computer and phone are wrong. So there will be possibly lots of confusion until next weekend, when hopefully everyone will be on the correctly synced time again.

We had some strange clock settings this weekend too. The atomic clock worked fine, but the computers were screwed up.

damiendone

quality posts: 0 Private Messages damiendone

This is an official plea for votes.
I'd like to not be fourth/fifth for a change.

Please either:
• Do what you can to help me out
• Make sure I'm in (at most) 28th place next week, as this heartbreak is too much to bear

Thank you.

Bryan818

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bryan818

Thanks For all those supporting Takeout!!! please continue to vote

Please check it out

fosho4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fosho4

This is my take on the nutrition entry.
Its my first time so it took me a while.
Comments are welcome.

vote for me!

Bryan818

Please check it out

frogbean

quality posts: 0 Private Messages frogbean

So close, but so far

vote for me!

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

damiendone wrote:This is an official plea for votes.

Please either:
• Make sure I'm in (at most) 28th place next week, as this heartbreak is too much to bear

Thank you.

Gee, why didn't I think of that.

damiendone

quality posts: 0 Private Messages damiendone
tgentry wrote:Gee, why didn't I think of that.

Because you have dignity.

janaknowles

quality posts: 0 Private Messages janaknowles

ok...ive done it again...let me know what you guys think!!!

http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=4962

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

damiendone wrote:Because you have dignity.

Is there such a thing in the shirt derby? ;)

vishneda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vishneda
tgentry wrote:Is there such a thing in the shirt derby? ;)

I don't know, but he got a serious vote bounce right after that...

madtoon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages madtoon

Please either:

Thank you.

Hey I'm happy I've done so good. Its my third derby and I'm just happy people like my designs enough to vote. Although getting a bunch more would be cool!! ;o)

derekfilley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages derekfilley

Please either:

Thank you.

The 4th/5th curse is one that I know all too well... welcome to the club.

That reminds me, I need to get a goodstorm shop open, I'm now getting emails daily from people wanting to buy my old designs. Any of you goodstormers receive your shirts yet?

Check out my blog:Here!

vishneda

madtoon wrote:Hey I'm happy I've done so good. Its my third derby and I'm just happy people like my designs enough to vote. Although getting a bunch more would be cool!! ;o)

I really like your eggs idea but the shape of the egg is too triangular.

snarkygal

quality posts: 4 Private Messages snarkygal
princessproton wrote:Under the "Current Derby" tab there are links to the top 10 with estimated vote totals (here) and all the entries (here). Is that what you were looking for?

Ahhhh thank you...brain fart...didn't see those little links on there...<snort>

madtoon

vishneda wrote:I really like your eggs idea but the shape of the egg is too triangular.

I messed with the shape while practicing with my tablet and I thought heck I like it. The funny thing is I made eggs that morning and they actually were that shape. Hmmmmmm radioactive or in breed chickens or something!! I could of swore the package said organic! :o)

vishneda

madtoon wrote:I messed with the shape while practicing with my tablet and I thought heck I like it. The funny thing is I made eggs that morning and they actually were that shape. Hmmmmmm radioactive or in breed chickens or something!! I could of swore the package said organic! :o)

If only those chickens had lived... they could have stabbed Col. Sanders to death with their pointy heads.

shinratype26

I like Damien's "TIp of the Iceberg."
I don't care what any of you Damien-criticizing bastards (including Shinratype26) think.

lukekim91

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lukekim91

i like a healthy heart so much. I need a shirt like that. badly.

just a lil man that loves to draw and look at people's drawings...

shinratype26

Pyrin is the populator of my most precious animal dreams.
...and shirts.

shan24

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shan24

I know it's late but sometimes I have to get them out of my head!

triphop2007

quality posts: 0 Private Messages triphop2007

Woot me some of this...

Looking good, when does voting end?

madtoon

Egg fights would be wicked!! Take out an eye or something!

vishneda wrote:If only those chickens had lived... they could have stabbed Col. Sanders to death with their pointy heads.

CardinalGoldstein

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CardinalGoldstein

I'm loving "Gnaws" right now, but also think that "Be Strong, Eat Vegetables" and "The Cake Is A Liar" are very purchasable.

Bryan818

come on everyone im still way behind its killing me id love to win but top 8 would make me feel really goooood

never tooo proud to beg

PLEEEAAASSEE VOTE!!!!

Please check it out

shinratype26

Bryan818 wrote:come on everyone im still way behind its killing me id love to win but top 8 would make me feel really goooood

(picture)

never tooo proud to beg

PLEEEAAASSEE VOTE!!!!

Wouldn't we all like to be top 8?
Post something other than self-promoting, caps-locked repetition.

fablefire

quality posts: 23 Private Messages fablefire
madtoon wrote:I messed with the shape while practicing with my tablet and I thought heck I like it. The funny thing is I made eggs that morning and they actually were that shape. Hmmmmmm radioactive or in breed chickens or something!! I could of swore the package said organic! :o)

I find that family-farm/organic eggs tend to be more that shape. The point kind of makes them look badass. I sure wouldn't want to be stabbed with an egg.

Bryan818

shinratype26 wrote:Wouldn't we all like to be top 8?
Post something other than self-promoting, caps-locked repetition.

my apologeis i didnt realize i was bothering anybody, seems like most use the blog for shameless plugs, I figured i'd try it for a lil while...

Please check it out

derekfilley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages derekfilley
fablefire wrote:I sure wouldn't want to be stabbed with an egg.

What would they write on your tombstone?

Check out my blog:Here!

cyberninja

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cyberninja
Bryan818 wrote:my apologeis i didnt realize i was bothering anybody, seems like most use the blog for shameless plugs, I figured i'd try it for a lil while...

Your self-promotion did not bother me, in fact I had missed your design until you just posted it. I find your shirt disturbing and cute.

One vote from me.

InitialSam

quality posts: 0 Private Messages InitialSam
lukekim91 wrote:i like a healthy heart so much. I need a shirt like that. badly.

haha! thanks! i don't know why it isn't doing better...

you should use your "previous winner pull" and get it some love!

AlexIAm

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AlexIAm
Bryan818 wrote:my apologeis i didnt realize i was bothering anybody, seems like most use the blog for shameless plugs, I figured i'd try it for a lil while...

Shameless plugging once every 10 pages or so, tolerable... once every page... irritating.

The posting public<voting public, therefore repeatedly posting a design on every page only serves to irritate the small percentage that posts... some of us (not me) then pull votes from the irritating party.

btw - your design made me laugh... the problem is you submitted Monday morning. If you had submitted Friday or Saturday you might have had a chance... only the truly stellar shirts make the top 8, or even 20 when submitted so late.

>insert funny quote here<

fosho4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fosho4

What do you guys think of mine?
Its my first one so I need some input.

Bryan818

cyberninja wrote:Your self-promotion did not bother me, in fact I had missed your design until you just posted it. I find your shirt disturbing and cute.

One vote from me.

thanks for the vote... i'll try not to plug so much... and i know i came in late i entered 4 on friday, this idea came to me in a dream no joke on sunday morning, but was too busy to finish so i had to finish it at work this morning... my boss wanted to kill me buuut atleast he liked the shirt

Please check it out

sayah

quality posts: 5 Private Messages sayah

First and foremost.....

since you asked.....

The main thing is....

There are like 5 other Apple a Day designs already entered.

The bomb part is cute but I didnt even notice it until now.... IF an apple is small, then those bombs are like lady fingers. Other than that, I say stay at it and keep trying. its fun if nothing else.