tj willy

quality posts: 6 Private Messages tj willy

Dern. Missed it. My favorite shirt.woot thus far. May spring for the $15 dollar version.

250+ Woot items, 10 Big ol' Cornucopia#39;s, 7 shirts, 4 wines...

lukekim91

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lukekim91

what will the shirt theme be for tonight?

just a lil man that loves to draw and look at people's drawings...

Blackfire210

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Blackfire210

snort! it was upsetting that not many people even know what Dia De Los Muertos is about and they're criticizing. :P I found this too late, but if I caught it last night I would've bought one in an instant.

lauratoops

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lauratoops
michael3182 wrote:I like the shirt... but it sold out the first hour. This isn't one I'm going to be paying $15 +shipping later either... oh well. I'll be glad ween whoreoween is over. That's all halloween is... a day when "nice girls" have the right to go out and see what it feels like to walk the street corner.... or the corner of the party where they are.

Sounds like someone didnt get invited to any Halloween parties with hot girls.

WooT! The best place on earth, well, internet, but it is still the best. Just ask my checking account

Ledbetterus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Ledbetterus
lukekim91 wrote:what will the shirt theme be for tonight?

I kinda want a shirt with the Hallowoot! logo on it, I would buy it.. but it would sit in my closet until next Hallowoot! :/

Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."

TAYLORT5

quality posts: 1 Private Messages TAYLORT5

is my shirt here already ....let me check....brb.

You're on probation!

You've been put on posting probation for this post for this reason: Ok, I deleted it 3 times. Do you not get it? (24h) Personal attack/useless post.

Please stare at the scary cartoon dog for 20 hours and then try posting again.

vishneda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vishneda
Ledbetterus wrote:I kinda want a shirt with the Hallowoot! logo on it, I would buy it.. but it would sit in my closet until next Hallowoot! :/

That would be pretty cool, but I wonder if they realized how popular that logo would be before they made all the decisions about the Halloween week shirts?

TAYLORT5

quality posts: 1 Private Messages TAYLORT5

still haven't got mine yet.. maybee they meant next halloween?

You're on probation!

You've been put on posting probation for this post for this reason: Ok, I deleted it 3 times. Do you not get it? (24h) Personal attack/useless post.

Please stare at the scary cartoon dog for 20 hours and then try posting again.

lunchbx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lunchbx

What time zone is woot on? I want to know so I can know what time here where I live they release new shirts, and so I can get one of these sweet Camisa de los Muertos shirt.

CHRISTMAS CRAP.

dave01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dave01
lunchbx wrote:What time zone is woot on? I want to know so I can know what time here where I live they release new shirts, and so I can get one of these sweet Camisa de los Muertos shirt.

Central

vineet381

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vineet381
lunchbx wrote:What time zone is woot on? I want to know so I can know what time here where I live they release new shirts, and so I can get one of these sweet Camisa de los Muertos shirt.

I think CST..as the item gets updated at 12:00 AM CST every midnight.

Rev.SpongeBobSP

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Rev.SpongeBobSP

Hey Woot, it's winter, start putting out long sleeve shirts and hoodies already, quit dicking around.

hellpaso

quality posts: 2 Private Messages hellpaso
Rev.SpongeBobSP wrote:Hey Woot, it's winter, start putting out long sleeve shirts and hoodies already, quit dicking around.

hey----still in the eighties here! wear a jacket if you're cold!

"this is the best costume for the day"
little edie beale--grey gardens (1976)

ZSmasher

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ZSmasher

If you ordered it for overnight delivery, shouldn't shipping confirmation have been sent by now?

Achi||es

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Achi||es
ZSmasher wrote:If you ordered it for overnight delivery, shouldn't shipping confirmation have been sent by now?

I ordered 3 shirts with overnight delivery... two of them just showed up in the same FedEx envelope... where the hell is the third?!?!?

riznar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages riznar
ZSmasher wrote:If you ordered it for overnight delivery, shouldn't shipping confirmation have been sent by now?

I don't think they bother with overnight orders

ZSmasher

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ZSmasher
riznar wrote:I don't think they bother with overnight orders

Is true, mine just arrived woo hoo

vquasarv

quality posts: 4 Private Messages vquasarv

Newb to shirt. woot here... quick question

Everyone keeps saying you can buy the Halloween shirts for a higher price... where? how? when?

Edit: NM... I r dum, but figured it out

"Cause once you're addicted to wine and champagne,It's gonna drive you insane,
Because the world's not so tame." -The Kinks

kdsmith

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kdsmith
PeterBB wrote:New mission: Someone has to win a derby with a skeleton playing an accordian in the design.

I like this idea....

BiGGolo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages BiGGolo

I just got my shirt =)

ps, for you big people out there, do the 3x shirt seem a little small? this 3x looks as if it's a 2x... =/

But i'm happy with it, looks great! thanx woot!

Losthorizon777

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Losthorizon777

did anyone in michigan recieve their shirts yet?

Losthorizon777

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Losthorizon777

just got mine!!!

fino35

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fino35

I'm praying to Santa Muerte That My shirt gets here in time.

fittzwm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fittzwm

it's 1040pm here in WA, no Camisa de los Muertos... I'd like my money back for that error... still want the shirt, it just wasn't here today, as promised.

Hannzo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Hannzo
Rev.SpongeBobSP wrote:Hey Woot, it's winter, start putting out long sleeve shirts and hoodies already, quit dicking around.

Get some thermals and wear them under the shirts!

lunchbx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lunchbx

One of the best ever.

CHRISTMAS CRAP.

allisonchem

quality posts: 0 Private Messages allisonchem

hmmm, I haven't decided if I want to spend the $15 or not, I really like this shirt, but I also like food.....

jenren81

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jenren81
allisonchem wrote:hmmm, I haven't decided if I want to spend the $15 or not, I really like this shirt, but I also like food.....

Agreed!!! Food is good, and as a formerly (but very recently) poor college student, it's always a tough choice... I tell ya, PBJ goes a long way !!!

Now as a graduate and gainfully employed, I just purchased this incredibly RAD shirt. I woke up next to a dead clown! design, I love the style.

Can't wait for it to come.. good work to the designer!

darthv8r

quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r

The shirt is phenomenal! Got it last night and it far surpassed my expectations. The art is bigger than what it shows on screen. It has amazing detail and all the pantone colors gel nicely, definitely worth $15.

vquasarv

quality posts: 4 Private Messages vquasarv

Yay, woot effed up my order and sent me the wrong shirt. What is with all the problems with Woot lately, it is very disconcerting. Maybe they should stop making things like sellout.woot.com and concentrate on the ones they can't even do correctly.

"Cause once you're addicted to wine and champagne,It's gonna drive you insane,
Because the world's not so tame." -The Kinks

DirtyJersey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DirtyJersey
vquasarv wrote:Yay, woot effed up my order and sent me the wrong shirt. What is with all the problems with Woot lately, it is very disconcerting. Maybe they should stop making things like sellout.woot.com and concentrate on the ones they can't even do correctly.

agreed. they sent me candy corn cannibalism instead. waiting 3 days for response from customer service. Get it together, woot.

kstsauveur

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kstsauveur

I finally got my shirt and the sent me the wrong one (Candycorn Cannibalsim)! Now WOOT service won't return my emails. I must say I've ordered two WOOT shirts and had bad experiences both times... that might be it for me. F for service WOOT.

nineblindmice

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nineblindmice
kstsauveur wrote:I finally got my shirt and the sent me the wrong one (Candycorn Cannibalsim)! Now WOOT service won't return my emails. I must say I've ordered two WOOT shirts and had bad experiences both times... that might be it for me. F for service WOOT.

I got the candy corn shirt too. I want my skulls. Thanks woot.............not.

sharkraider

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sharkraider
nineblindmice wrote:I got the candy corn shirt too. I want my skulls. Thanks woot.............not.

I too got the Candy Corn Cannibalism shirt by mistake...I sent the woot team a note. I'm sure they'll make it right.
Never stop believing....In the power of WOOT !

sharkraider

joannalaine

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joannalaine

I got a candy corn cannibalism shirt, too. totally weird. it's like someone just started grabbing from the wrong bin. i guess "candy" would be right next to "camisa"...
they did send me the correct shirt today, though. it came fedex overnight, which was good, cause now i don't have to do laundry till tomorrow.
so what do i do with this candy corn shirt?

devilboi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages devilboi

I sent an email over to them last Friday...still no reply. I really don't want the Sun Decay shirts that I got instead. Woot...you have been so good to me in the past...don't make me do a charge back on my credit card.

Gatzby

quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
devilboi wrote:I sent an email over to them last Friday...still no reply. I really don't want the Sun Decay shirts that I got instead. Woot...you have been so good to me in the past...don't make me do a charge back on my credit card.

Nobody was in the office Friday (or Thanksgiving, for that matter... nor Saturday or Sunday), so things are a bit backed up right now. Service is working through their queue as quickly as they can and will help you as soon as they are able.

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

RogerX

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RogerX

I guess I was one of the last ones to order one-- I ordered the Friday before they were reckoned away. Great design, my wife had one on her Christmas wish list, so she'll be thrilled.

justinwhitaker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages justinwhitaker

I am so sad I missed this one.

RogerX

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RogerX

27 days. Four damn weeks to arrive. Thanks for nothing, SmartPost. You suck beanbag styrofoam balls!