aea414

quality posts: 2 Private Messages aea414
November 27, 2007 2:37 PM Sortation Center Arrival DALLAS, TX

Mine is also stuck in Dallas, TX.

You guys are saying that this is on woot but how is that Fedex has it in their system at a Sortation center?

rearview

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rearview

I called Fedex. They have not picked up the orders yet. They told me it was Woot's fault that they have not shipped.

Gatzby

quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby

If you've yet to see movement with your tracking information, please get in touch with service@woot.com with your order number and let them know.

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

toomuchtv

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toomuchtv

I just checked the 'my account' page on shirt.woot and was told that my money had been refunded for this shirt. I too had sent an e-mail to service last Friday, no reply from them...just the refund message.
Never had a problem with any other woot item...but poke fun at a mega-corporation like Bux and they'll slap you down everytime.
Oh well, more money to buy a Christmas shirt!

aea414

quality posts: 2 Private Messages aea414
toomuchtv wrote:I just checked the 'my account' page on shirt.woot and was told that my money had been refunded for this shirt. I too had sent an e-mail to service last Friday, no reply from them...just the refund message.
Never had a problem with any other woot item...but poke fun at a mega-corporation like Bux and they'll slap you down everytime.
Oh well, more money to buy a Christmas shirt!

Yeah maybe they got a little Cease and desist? I emailed them on Saturday or sunday, I don't remeber exactly, and haven't hear anything as of yet. My RCA sound system got shipped in less than 12 hours so I am guessing they are in a legal battle or just out of this color because i have gotten other shirt.woot items. I am going to be mad if I don't get this because this was the main one i was looking forward to!

EDIT- Damn, I just got this back from service@woot.com

This order appears to have been lost in transit. Since we have none left, I issued a refund. It should post in a few days. Sorry it didn't work out.

Looks like no $5 buck coffee for me

ZEP77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ZEP77
Gatzby wrote:If you've yet to see movement with your tracking information, please get in touch with service@woot.com with your order number and let them know.

I've yet to see any shipping info and I ordered mine on 12/13/07 and paid for the "Overnight shipping"... I've emailed the service team this morning.

I hope I still get the shirt!

sroush

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sroush

I want my shirts. Bought 2 during the Derby on December 1st and still haven't seen them. Checked the FedEx tracking number and is says it's stuck in the Sortation Center since December 5. Anyone else having this issue?

sroush

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sroush
Gatzby wrote:If you've yet to see movement with your tracking information, please get in touch with service@woot.com with your order number and let them know.

Did that a couple of times early last week and no reply.

Wojjo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Wojjo

Ordered mine last Friday, picked Overnight, charged and still don't have it. Just thought I would point this out =\

NINaudio

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NINaudio

I bought this shirt on the day of the derby and I still haven't received it either...

jmblya

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmblya

I finally got mine yesterday. (Ordered it a few days after the Derby)

"Food snobs believe that anything created in Europe is inherently superior to the American-made equivalent. Allow me to explode that fallacy with these words: the 1983 Renault Alliance." - Michael J. Nelson

Not that you care...

ZEP77

Wojjo wrote:Ordered mine last Friday, picked Overnight, charged and still don't have it. Just thought I would point this out =\

I hear you! I ordered mine the day before you did and also paid for the overnight shipping and I have yet to get a tracking number or a response from Service.

I'm pretty patient and just want to get my shirt but I will rethink paying extra for overnight shipping again in the future.

PFloyd98

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PFloyd98

*sigh* No shirt for me yet (ordered it the other day) and no responses after emails to Woot. And I paid for overnight shipping; what's the point of saying "pay us $5 and get it tomorrow" when they have no intention of actually shipping it?

I'm quite disappointed...this is my first bad Woot experience (while I would like to count SmartPost as a bad experience...I won't).

I just wish someone would have responded from Woot...

PFloyd98

dsjedi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dsjedi

I ordered mine on December fourth and got a tracking notice that it shipped on the ninth, then that changed and it showed that it shipped on the fourteenth, but as it got close to the east coast (arrived in the ATL sortation center) it turned around and went to AZ and is now in CA....I'm on the east coast!!!!! Thirteen business days and counting...no shirt!!!!

rearview

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rearview

I got this email:

"Since your order appears to have been lost, we will ship another item out to you while we attempt to locate your package"

Caspia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Caspia

I ordered the shirt on the 12th and have not heard a thing. I even emailed woot and still nothing. I don't even expect a direct reply. I just like for one of their staff to come on the message board and let us know what is going on. I was so excited about my first order from Woot, that excitement is long gone.

leadot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages leadot

Sad to see I am not alone in the lost shirt world. So many lost, conspiracy? maybe..disappointed, yes. Email on 12/06 that my package was on its way, Fed Ex Smartpost has no recollection of the tracking number though! HMMMMM.... I sent woot customer service an email on this, so I guess it's just a matter of waiting.

PFloyd98

I got an email from them today (after I sent my third email) and they replied that it was being sent out today for overnight shipping (which I paid for). My order has not been updated, and I have not received any shipment notification.

Here's hoping...

PFloyd98

PFloyd98

Still no shipping notice. I don't think it went out.

*sigh*

*begins to count Woot out for x-mas shopping in the future*

PFloyd98

Fireman27c

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Fireman27c

Ordered 2 on Dec 13th. Still No SHIPPING INFO??!?!?!?!?? Is everyone on X-mas vacation at woot/??/

RochMH

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RochMH

Woot - will you please put out some information, one way or another, what is happening here?

Thank you

sim810

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sim810

I bought one on Dec. 13th and still not shipping notification.

RochMH

followed Gatsby's Dec 18 advice and sent email to service@woot. reply today..

------
I apologize your order has been lost in the shipping process. I will have another order shipped out to you overnight. You should have this by 12/26/07.

------

Thanks

ZapGuy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ZapGuy

Ordered 3 on the evening of Thursday December 20th with overnight shipping, tracking number emailed on Friday the 21st, and I just opened the FedEx package on Monday the 24th.

Ho ho ho!

RochMH

RochMH wrote:followed Gatsby's Dec 18 advice and sent email to service@woot. reply today..

------
I apologize your order has been lost in the shipping process. I will have another order shipped out to you overnight. You should have this by 12/26/07.

------

Thanks

Update - spoke too soon <sigh>. got a follow-up email saying my size (xl) is out, and I can take credit or another size. replied asking if I could wait for a reprint

ZEP77

after ordering on 12/13, I finally got my shirt on Christmas Eve!

looks great! I was beginning to think this was a no go.....

thanks for the cool shirt woot - but PLEASE try to make "Overnight" shipping REALLY overnight in the future.

the sucka that I am will be back for more.

Tom84

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Tom84

Bought it on Dec 10, the tracking number they gave me says it shipped on the 9th:

Date Time Description Location
December 9, 2007 6:00 PM Sortation Center Arrival DALLAS, TX
December 9, 2007 5:04 PM Pickup CARROLLTON, TX

That's where it sits.

chagmus

quality posts: 2 Private Messages chagmus

December 27, 2007, and my Woot Tee still has not arrived. What's going on?

NINaudio

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NINaudio
NINaudio wrote:I bought this shirt on the day of the derby and I still haven't received it either...

Just wanted to update. I sent an email to customer service about not having received my shirt yet. They promptly replied and told me another one was being sent. It came the very next day by express shipping. Thanks for the great customer service Woot!!

Tom84

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Tom84
Tom84 wrote:Bought it on Dec 10, the tracking number they gave me says it shipped on the 9th:

December 9, 2007 6:00 PM Sortation Center Arrival DALLAS, TX
December 9, 2007 5:04 PM Pickup CARROLLTON, TX

That's where it sits.

Wow, I posted that long after the 19th but it has changed:

Est. in Home 01/05/2008
December 29, 2007 2:36 PM Sortation Center Arrival MARTINSBURG, WV
December 28, 2007 9:04 AM Sortation Center Departure DALLAS, TX
December 19, 2007 6:09 PM Sortation Center Arrival DALLAS, TX
December 19, 2007 12:00 AM Pickup CARROLLTON, TX

They musta done something and just not updated my tracking number until recently!

Caspia

Ordered on December 12 and still have nothing! Got a message on the 26th that something went wrong with my initial order. I was told a new order was placed and it would take a 'few' days. Somewhat confused about the meaning of a few days. Once I have this shirt I will love and cherish it forever because it was the hardest mail order of my life

eherbst

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eherbst
Your order number xxxxxxxx for 1 Now That's Just Overpriced has been received by Woot on 12/13/2007 and your credit card has been charged $15.00.
Your order will typically ship within 5 business days. To check your order status, go to the Your Account tab at shirt.woot.com, log in and check your order history.

I've got no shirt. I have received no tracking information. I have not received a response from Woot. I bought a camera on Woot same day, and got it within a week. This was my first experience with shirt.woot.

Quality Posts: 0

Caspia

I just got this email from Woot which finally sheds some light on what is going on:

"The shirt is selling more than we had anticipated in the size that you've ordered. The replacement order is in place and with our Shirt team to have it shipped out as soon as the reprints are done. Would you like to wait a little while longer or a refund at this time? Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused."

RochMH

finally got mine today - woo-hoo

Canthros

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Canthros

I ordered one back on 12-8 that got lost in the mail. Sent an email to support, was informed of same and that a replacement would be sent. That was about two weeks ago. Got it in the mail today. Woo!

As I came up the steps to my apartment, I found another (same shirt, same size, sent to the same address) in a FedEx overnight envelope at my door. Err ... do I need to send one of these back?

eherbst

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eherbst

UPDATE: I received this response to my case on 1/3/2008:

We are currently out of print in the size that you ordered. We are making more of them and once done, we will have the order shipped out. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for Wooting!

Member Services
Woot.com

Ordered 12/13/2007
Complaint Filed 12/28/2007
Complaint Addressed 1/03/2008
Status as of 1/14/2008 = still no shirt.

Quality Posts: 0

Caspia

I ordered on December 12, 2007 and still don't have the shirt. I got the same message about the fact that more are being made. I did say I would wait longer rather than receive a refund. I am just not sure how much longer......

hermanbaggins

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hermanbaggins

I ordered 2 of these on December 8 and it said it was delivered on January 5th. I did not find anything on my front porch

I just ordered 2 more. Hopefully these reach me.

EyeTeeGuy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages EyeTeeGuy

In for one

lanpartyz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lanpartyz

I had to get this! Great shirt!